Hepatitis B infection

Dear Onedream, hope your dream of staying in UAE will come true by the grace of all mighty.  we all pray for you and please keep updating the news as everyone is eager to know more about the current situation. Wish you all the best. Why don't you go to Baraha if you are in Dubai?

Dingdon,

You suggest me to go the Baraha Clinic? There they are implementing the rules and not checking for Hep B?

Do you heard or know of anyone who went there with Hep B and everything turn in ok?
Can you please let me know because now I need to pick the place to go for my medical.

Please let me know as soon as you can and please if anyone have more news about the process please share. THanks to all the good wishes. I really need to get resident visa, it means a lot to me, otherwise I would be in a big trouble.

Thanks all for the support.

Dear all
i am a carrier of hep b and have got the family residence visa as house wife which is sponsored by my husband.pls someone can tell me house wife is included in the 6 categories or famale  Household Domestic Services? i need to have Hepa B test? can i get medical cert in dubai?

dha.gov.ae/EN/ServiceCatalogue/eServices/MedicalFitness/Pages/Packages.aspx

Medical Fitness Tests:

6 Categories (New visa):
 Hepatitis B
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy
 TB

6 Categories (Re-new visa):
 Hepatitis B
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy

Female Household Domestic Services (New visa):
 Hepatitis B
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy
 TB
 Pregnancy test

Female Household Domestic Services (Re-new visa):
 Hepatitis B
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy
 Pregnancy test

All Other Categories (New visa):
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy
 TB

All Other Categories (Re-new visa):
 Syphilis
 HIV
 Leprosy
Jet Ski:
 X-ray
 ECG
 Vital signs
 Visual Acuity
 Physical Examination
 Laboratory Investigation and others

god bless us!

Dear all of u
I need information about medical tests. I am going to get a job in dubai, i am engineer, so i need new residential visa. i need fast answer, cause i am hepatitis B positive. Do they test of this type of virus and will if test shows positive will they refuse ?
i have read somewhere that they do this test for all new visa applicants, and just for 6 categories of workers if they re-new they residential visas.
Can I find out from somebody the right information?

they wont test u

aldisama

you can call muhaisnah medical center for further info

Thank you for the information..
lakshmi 00, where did you get the information?, so i can check. or You have some experience?

call muhaishna medical center

Hey fellow brothers and sisters,
It is with great joy that I write to all of you today. I got my residence visa. As I said before I have hep b and I was really scare.
Let me be clear and give you as much information as I can. I went to knowledge villeage and I did my medical there. I asked the doctor specifically what they are checking and he said that they only check for 2 things: HIV and X Rays! Again to make it clear, they dont check for Hep B.
I was applying for a new visa, new contract everything!

If you dont fall under the 6 categories, they won't check for hep b! So please go ahead and have your medical! Today is a really happy day in my life! I want to thank all of you who kept us going with good words and information for the past few months.

Thank god for this; now I will take this opportunity and make sure I do something productive. Thanks to all of you again and good luck in your futures. Now I feel that I can continue in the pursuit of my dreams..... god is great

Hi OneDream,

Congratulation to you on this great news. I just want to know what job profession you have in dubai? I heared hep-B still checking for oil companies employees ( ADCO,GASCO, ADMA etc )and a person will be declared unfit and deported if he has hep-B is that true?

I am looking any information related to oil companies employees medical, either person having hep-B is fit or unfit.

Any body who can send response and help me will be much appreciated.

Saleem

I am working in business sector. Look the doctor was very clear, we only do x rays and HIV for everyone. But if you are 6 categories we check Hep b! That means that you should not worry.

When your company do the process for you, in the application it only comes either as other or 6 categories. Thats all. Again if you are not working in the 6 categories, you will be fine!!! trust me, I am so happy!!!!

one dream

im so happy for you this is very very very good news my friend.
i wish that i will pass the medical test also

laksmi 00,

You will, just stay positive and you will see!!!

onedream

thank you my friend and god bless!!!

One dream,

Thank you very much for your update and Best of Luck for your future in Dubai.

Your nick One Dream signifies that we all stand here with One dream of staying with dignity in U.A.E.

Best of luck and enjoy the days.

OneDream,

Thanks for your feed back. I think ADNOC group of companies have their own standard of medical requirment and they don't follow GOVT. rules. I don't know either they still follow their own rules or they now following the new GOVT rule for medical.

Please any body have any infoemation then drop me message.

Thx.

God bleess onedream

Dear one dream,
Thank you very much for your information.
Can you help me to ask the doctor which below is true?
1. they don't check for Hep B. or
2. they check,but allow the Hep B guys who are not under the 6 categories to get the residence visa.

Thank you again!:)

Not sure of all the tests that they conduct.  But was subject to a blood test prior to receiving my residence here.  Last
October.  Think they are looking for HIV....  Not sure Hep B is included..But I only submitted one vial after the shot.  So....Hope this helps.

Congratulations OneDream,

I am really happy for you.  I will also be visiting medical centre of medical checkup after eid. I will also share my details.

God bless you all.

Regards,
Asad

Friends , can any one help to know rule for Hepatitis B carrier applying for fresh visa at Sharjah at Managerial designation?
What is person is Hepatitis B carrier ? Deportation or Treatment.

Hi Bro One Dream,
Its greta news n congrats..........
Wish all Bros n Sis from Expat.com n all over world "Happy N prosprus Eid"

Bro, can u pls check n revert for Hepatitis rule for Hamriyah Free Zone , Sharjah?
Its urgent and imp........
PRO can help in ths matter better so pls coopert

Hi, check this link...
http://www.dubaichronicle.com/life/heal … 5#more-245

OneDream:

Go to  AL Baraha.. . I was also one of you guys. .

OneDream wrote:

Dingdon,

You suggest me to go the Baraha Clinic? There they are implementing the rules and not checking for Hep B?

Do you heard or know of anyone who went there with Hep B and everything turn in ok?
Can you please let me know because now I need to pick the place to go for my medical.

Please let me know as soon as you can and please if anyone have more news about the process please share. THanks to all the good wishes. I really need to get resident visa, it means a lot to me, otherwise I would be in a big trouble.

Thanks all for the support.

Hi Onedream & hopeless --architect,

Where we should prefer to get our medical tests done?
In Al Muhaisnah or Al bahara?
Can we select our medical centre by ourselves?
I am also one of you and curerntly working on visit visa. I can be called for medical anytime. I am an engineer.......

Asad, Thank you!
   can you ask the clinic doctor about which one below is true?

1. for the people not under the 6 categories, they don't check for Hep B. or
2. they check,but allow the Hep B guys who are not under the 6 categories to get the residence visa.

Thank you again!

asadmaverick wrote:

Congratulations OneDream,

I am really happy for you.  I will also be visiting medical centre of medical checkup after eid. I will also share my details.

God bless you all.

Regards,
Asad

ok i will ask. thank you

Friends,

Can anyone confirm if HBV is checked for employment in Semi Government companies in Dubai ( Nakheel, Dubai Properties, Emaar etc)

I do not fall under the six categories

Friends & well Wishers ,

em new on this Blog & i read almost all the recent Experiences which you Guys Share regarding Hepatitis ...... Please Guide me that em Hepatitis b Inactive Carrier but i got my Eye Scan in Jan or Feb 2010 , i need to ask this thing that can i apply for UAE VISA as i'v a good Job Opportunity but em afraid due to eye Scan,  UAE Immigration Department'l not Allow my Visa but as new Law regarding Hepatitis is now Implement in UAE...... what is the beat way to get the Info or can get my Name Clear ....... Please please please help or Guide me ..... i'l b very very Thank Ful to you Guys ........ 

Stay Blessed ........!

Hi alllies9

If you have been banned , you need to clear up your ban then only you can enter UAE .

Jai 

alllies9 wrote:

Friends & well Wishers ,

em new on this Blog & i read almost all the recent Experiences which you Guys Share regarding Hepatitis ...... Please Guide me that em Hepatitis b Inactive Carrier but i got my Eye Scan in Jan or Feb 2010 , i need to ask this thing that can i apply for UAE VISA as i'v a good Job Opportunity but em afraid due to eye Scan,  UAE Immigration Department'l not Allow my Visa but as new Law regarding Hepatitis is now Implement in UAE...... what is the beat way to get the Info or can get my Name Clear ....... Please please please help or Guide me ..... i'l b very very Thank Ful to you Guys ........ 

Stay Blessed ........!

hi Jai 1 ,

Thanks for replying ..... Please Suggest me that how can i b able to clear my Name is there any Possible way ????? Please guide me if you  know Any* so that, I can Start my Professional life again in UAE .....!

Hi alllies9

Here many members like you including myself are trying to remove our ban  but still now there is no hope on doing so. The procedure to remove ban which had been discussed earlier in this blog was to take a ban removal letter from the health authority from where you had taken your health test previously and given failed report , then the same needs to be submitted to the immigration dept to clear the ban . But so many members had taken the letter from the health authority but from the immigration dept dint clearing the ban . Though you try your luck . Or try to contact any lawyer in UAE and do this process legally .

Try your luck , All the best

Jai

Jai ,

Thanks for this information But from getting letter from Seha ( where from i got banned ) i need to get visa of UAE But due to Ban,I Think em not able to do this ...... Jai I'll Contact Legal Firm then lets see what'l Happen .....do you know any Legal Firm which recently do this kind of Case or is there any 1 who share his experience regarding this in the Blog ....... Jai if you Know any thing regarding this please Share so that i can Put my Case Through Legal Firm  ASAP*  ...............!

Hello Friends,

Any one got his / her medical test cleared recently in Abu Dhabi. Or how do I confirm HBV is not being tested in Abu Dhabi for other then 6 Cat.

Thanks

i think it would be better if you go to SEHA and enquire at the First Floor.

have anyone her tried asking for help at DNRD Legal Affairs? Any luck?

My wife was banned too because of Hepa B. She was now hoping to get back here in Dubai. I had approach the legal affairs office at Jaffliya 1st floor of their building and had explained that i am applying my wife under dependant visa and thus she is not cover with hepa B testing. The only help they offer me is that they will make a letter to Immigration Office in Al Awir to allow my wife to come back with dependant visa. They took my contacts and told me they will call me if any things will happen. I am still waiting for their reply. God Bless us All

I am planning to take make my wife by husband visa.. She will only stay here with me as house wife.. she is a hep b carrier. my question is, Is housewives is included in 6 categories some of you are mentioning? what will happen if she will be tested and found positive to the disease?

Can anyone give an advice...

Alyas

i have the question same with u.acoding to the previous post,some of housewife get the cert from hospital.god bless u and me

Certificate from where. she can get it here or she will provide it from the philippines

hi educarnat  ,

Please do me a favor ... if Legal Firm Contacts you or you Contact them Again please ask if any 1 ban due to Hepatitis b Inactive carrier & Under new rule which is only Tested in 6 Category , will they help to remove that persons name from Immigration Department ........ Please Share this thing , Because this Information Helps & Means a lot to Us ......... Thanks we are hoping that you'l Inform us .........

GOD bless you ........!