Hepatitis B infection

i can undestand your feelings .. but i said not to be tensed about whats going to be happen .. its not in our hand .. Man proposes, God disposes.. Right!

hi! Im just new here. I would like to know if hep b test is still being conducted to get new work/residency visa. I have job offer (engineering) in UAE and i need to know if i have a chance of getting a visa. Thanks in advance!

anjasmit wrote:

hi! Im just new here. I would like to know if hep b test is still being conducted to get new work/residency visa. I have job offer (engineering) in UAE and i need to know if i have a chance of getting a visa. Thanks in advance!

i'm also an engineer. see my blog...i'm still waiting for the result and tomorrow they wll re-test my blood.

Blesson V wrote:

i can undestand your feelings .. but i said not to be tensed about whats going to be happen .. its not in our hand .. Man proposes, God disposes.. Right!

yes right..

Hi Gracia34,

All the best, and Dont worry everything will be alright, God Bless you, and keep us updated with your good news. Can you findout the case with visa renewal, are they checking for visa renewal or only for new visa.

GOD blesss all of us.

broad wrote:

Hi Gracia34,

All the best, and Dont worry everything will be alright, God Bless you, and keep us updated with your good news. Can you findout the case with visa renewal, are they checking for visa renewal or only for new visa.

GOD blesss all of us.

i have no idea. but maybe both. wait and see tomorrow after my test and the result.
thanks

Hi gerryanded

Nothing new , when i approched immigration to submit my papers they said i have a ban in police hq , so iam submitting the documents to police. I just dont know how it is going to be fruitful . Trying my best and leaving the rest with God . Whats the position of your case , nowadays no updates from the banned person ,whether r they really tring or they give up . Pls share for any updates .

Jai

gerryanded wrote:

HI JAIand MPCUTE07,

I would like to know if there is new update form you. Any latest about the rules of ban Jai and Mpcute did you get an employment visa already?Did it go well,please share your stories here i am still really hoping for new updates.

Regards,

gerryaned

gracia34 wrote:
Blesson V wrote:

yes right..

gracia - do not fear...retest also could be bcoz they want to be double sure..remember they do not deport anyone now if u not in those 6 categories..also hepb result never come on same day as the result takes atleast 48hrs so am confused how will they give u result so soon...pls check with them and be informed.

Hello to everyone..
God is good.Thanks to everyone who gave me strength and also our almighty god.
I've just received my Medical test today in Knowledge Village, DHA. It's a new visa actually..

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:
Blesson V wrote:

yes right..

gracia - do not fear...retest also could be bcoz they want to be double sure..remember they do not deport anyone now if u not in those 6 categories..also hepb result never come on same day as the result takes atleast 48hrs so am confused how will they give u result so soon...pls check with them and be informed.

Hi,
Good news..got my medical cert..thanks..

congrats .. enjoy your stay in UAE

Blesson V wrote:

congrats .. enjoy your stay in UAE

Thank you...

hi Gracia34,

Congratulations !!! Good.. God is Great !!! I am happy to hear that everything went fine and u got the fit certificate.  write the details, so that all the members will get some boosting, encouragement. Good luck.  All the very best once again.

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

yes right..

Hi,
Good news..got my medical cert..thanks..

superrrrrrrrr:) congratulations dear...am so very happy for you..see prayers can move mountains and pls be happy and fearless now..pls enjoy life and live to the best..god bless u always!!

Im really scared and im thinking to much now i dont have any decision right now. I want to try my luck this coming oct.

hi all,

my medical is due tomorrow in abudhabi.  Now i am scared whether they will check hepa for renewal.  pl. pray for me.

May god bless all of us.

has anyone tried transfer factor meds? they said that taking it for 2 months will cure the hepa b.

broad wrote:

hi all,

my medical is due tomorrow in abudhabi.  Now i am scared whether they will check hepa for renewal.  pl. pray for me.

May god bless all of us.

how did it go??pls do keep us posted...wish u luck and sending you a prayer!

almina123 wrote:

Hello , Forum members ... i joined this forum very recently ...about 10days... my wife is Hep-b +ve and
has came here - Dubai on visit visa.She were denied res visa 1.5yr before. now I am planning to process res visa for her on husband visa. But I am scared of z ban incase found Hep-b.
So , i have few questions for this forum members.
-- I want to go one of z clinics and gather info if they check HEP-B for new visa. Pls advise me 1-2 clinics
( with location ) which has success story ... Al-Quoz med center , Al-Muhaisnah med center or Al-Baraha..?
-- Can some one tell me having with very recent sucesss for getting res visa for a house wife?
-- Should i check first if she is healthy carrier before going to increase z chance or shall i go straight to clinic regardless of z status ( high or low ) of z virus?

*** BZW , my wife is staying with me with long term visit visa ( going and coming ). Z cost is high 4 me but I have to live with her to have peaceful life. I have free ticket as I m working in an airline...

Hope those with recent success storys will help me by providing clear info so as to increase my confidence.

Tks a lot 4 all of u giving us info as this increases some hintpe

Under housewife category, she can stay and will get resi visa as HepB is checked only for 6 categories now..so be rest assured

Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum and i've been reading your post about hepa b since UAE declared ban and deport on it. I am here in UAE since 2005 and I'm a carrier since i was a child. When i get my visa that time they did not check hepa B so i got my first Visa. In 2009 they have announce that they are checking hepa B, I am to renew my visa so i have to undergo medical again and I'm ready to face the reality if i am to be deported or banned here in UAE. The result is positive so they ask me to go back to hospital and take another blood test. Then after that they ask me to pay for it if i want to stay here and work.

Next year im about to renew my visa so i think i will not pay anymore. Since im in Designing, im not part of the 6 categories. But i always pray that someday we will get better.

I hope we carriers will not be treated as virus coz its not even our fault for having this virus in our system we are just victims.

^^

Hello Guys, today is a very nice day for me...I got Residence visa for my wife ( HBV +ve). I went to Sonapur Al Muhaisnah med center and got med fit cert. I had also got confirmation from the laboratorist that for housewife , HBV will not be checked ( only HIV and X-Ray )...confirmed...Wow...tks to God.....now I will have peacefull life...I can answer any question who needs info. BZW, Tks for all contributors of this forum...I am very much benefited from this discussion...I started my process after getting info from this forum...Thanks for all who helped me by providing info.

Thanks Kiyaraa,

I have done the medical test and about to receive the medical certificate tomorrow, I hv got some info from the nurse saying that for new and renewal they are only checking HIV & chest x ray. Hopefully everything will be alright, and inshallah i will get med cert tomorrow without any problem.  thanks for your prayers and support.  It is really helpful that someone is supporting, and cheering.  Thanks all once again.  I will keep updated once i receive any news.

Is it true???  what is the medicine name???

nhelai wrote:

has anyone tried transfer factor meds? they said that taking it for 2 months will cure the hepa b.

hi,

Any hep b carrier got medical clearance certificate for pre marital screening?

Regards,

broad you will for sure get the medical cert tommorrow inshaAllah

HI JAI1,

Just wondering why you have to submit the documents to the police, is this the requirements needed now to clear bans? and do you have updates of your friend in dubai if he call that number that i forwarded you the investigation department if they have something to say about bans. Really losing hope with this ban issue not fair at all.

Please let me know if there is something new that would come out.

gerryanded

Hi All,

Good News Everyone !@! I have got my medical cert. today.  Everything went smoothly by god's grace.  And As I wrote in last post, that i have already enquired with the nurse in the Clinic, that for the new & renewal they are only checking HIV, and Xray in Abudhabi. You can also check the medical results online. Thanks all (especially kiyaraa) once again for your support and help. God bless all of us.

Thanks W_ali for your faith and support...

I got the medical fit certificate.

w_ali wrote:

broad you will for sure get the medical cert tommorrow inshaAllah

Hi Broad,

Great news congrats that everything goes well with your medical.You mentioned something that you can check the medical result online do you have a link of how or where they can search it.

Thanks and best regards.

gerryaned

hi gerryanded,

This medical results online is only for Abudhabi emirate... check this link http://www.abudhabi.ae/egovPoolPortal_W … 79&lang=en

Hi gerryanded

When we about to submit the documents to immigration dept , they said that first i need to clear my ban from the police dept , it means in police dept also they have kept ban record . My friend tried that number he said that there was no proper response from them . Nowadays no information on clearing the ban ! r whether somebody trying to clear up the ban . Nothing new if any info keep u posted

Hi Broad

Congrats for getting fit certificate . Remember us , if possible enquire & give us some info for clearing our entry ban .

Once again congrats!

Jai

Hi Jai,
Thanks and definetly i will try my best to enquire about lifting ban and other details. God bless all of us.

jai1 wrote:

Hi Broad

Congrats for getting fit certificate . Remember us , if possible enquire & give us some info for clearing our entry ban .

Once again congrats!

Jai

i hope any one can share if sharjah is implementing the same on visa renewals or new visa.

Dear sanggol,  if dubai and abudhabi is following some rules all the emirates will follow them.  dont worry everything will go smoothly by god's grace, yours is new visa or renewal??

sanggol wrote:

i hope any one can share if sharjah is implementing the same on visa renewals or new visa.

Gracia34,

can you please share and send me also the copy of brochure.

thanks

Dimple

Guys,

Hi.,its been a long time that i never open this forum after I offload in immigration I feel to much depressed.Then  try to face my careeer here in Philippines and now I came back to update I'm happy because I read a lot of good news in this forum.
that's true God is good in all the time.lets have faith on him and he will bless us..

Stick2,

We have same situation.
Last Ausgust 2010 my auntie apply visit visa for me then I go to Dubai.I look for a job. I'm a college graduate but I grab a opportunity to work as a nanny because that time I only have 1 month visit visa and i need to get a job soon also the offer is good..and the story begun,my new employer change my visa to nanny and I go to Municipal Center (Diera) for medical test but because I belong to six categories they also test for HBAsg.(hepa b).after 3 days the staff in medical center call me and tell me that i need to undergo blood test again but I know because of my hepa.I know it since 2007, but I'm afraid to tell my boss about that. The Dr. talk to my PRO about my medical result, and the dr.say that I need to go back to Philippines and I only have 1 week to stay because the medical result is on the system and maybe if I'm not go back soon the immigration will do something,but the gudnews is the Dr.tell me that I can still work in Dubai after 3 months because they will erase all the medical result in the system so they will not detect my medical result if everI came back..

I go to immigration with my PRO to cancel my visa, i thought in my employment visa the reason why I cancelled because of hepa but they written by sponsor request and I can stay 1 more month until my visa end and I can look for another job because they only stamp cancelled in my passport.I look for another job in 1 month but the employer dont like a cancelled visa..

I go back here in Philippines my sponsor is the one who buy my plane ticket.I'm too much depressed because i really don know what will happen to me after I came back here..Everyday I try again to contact the other company I apply before when I'm in Dubai because I really want to work there.One company agree to hire me as Sales Secretary..after 2 months they send me employment visa & employment contract(so it means I'm not ban because of hepa b)..One big problem came because I dont know how to came back there with my employment visa because I need to face POEA requirements,honestly I never told to my employer that I have hepa b..so what to do?..I register in this forum and I go with advice to go hongkong or singapore for tourist.I decide to go Hongkong for tourist,but the immigration hold me because they saw a stamp in my passport that I have a dubai entry & exit..
Then I decide to go in a legal way..I look for a medical center here that can issue medical certificate for me..A talk to a Dr.in a medical center,she told me she will issue medical certificate "FIT TO WORK" if my employer send me a waiver(letter) that even they know that I have hepa they still allow me to work in his company and  still interested for my service.
I dont have any choice I told to my employer everything,i also go for hepa profile to know what my hepa status and then i send a copy to my employer.. My employer bring a copy of result to Medical Center (diera) but according to Dr.,having hepa b is not allowed to work Dubai even not belong in six category..

Maybe the other way to go back there is go with visit visa with employer invitation..because now its to hard to go there with travel agency sponsorship to much question in immigration here and with new passport to avoid any comment from immagration..Then find a job not belong in six category and go with medical center that apply the new rules..

Now I'm planning again to go Dubai..Is there any one can help me to find some one can sponsor me(visit visa with employer invitation)

Godbless us..

Dimple

The DIFC is no longer a sanctuary if you receive a labour ban
16 May 2011

Paul Clarke

If you're unfortunate enough to leave your employer under acrimonious circumstances in Dubai and receive a six-month labour ban, you can no longer find sanctuary in the DIFC.

An employer in Dubai has the right to refuse to issue a no-objection certificate (NOC) to a departing employee if they feel that they've broken their contract terms. This could then result in a six-month ban from the labour market.

Previously, though, if a ban was imposed in the emirate, it would still be possible to gain employment within the freezone of the DIFC. Now, however, this loophole has been closed.

The DIFC Government Services Office quietly issued a statement to all companies in the financial centre that the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs-Dubai (DNRD) will not "process employment visa applications for individuals with a labour ban issued by the Ministry of Labour".

In theory, this could prove troublesome for financial services companies in the DIFC. Labour bans are imposed if an employee is fired, but an employer also has the right to refuse to issue an NOC if an expat worker leaves before serving two years or even if they're made redundant.

"The labour and immigration authorities have made a series of announcements regarding bans, so there is a clear policy decision to tighten up on this issue," says Stuart Walker, partner at lawyers Afridi Angell in Dubai.

The question is whether this change will have much of an impact on financial services recruitment in Dubai. Recruitment firms we spoke to were concerned about the implications, with one believing it could "reduce the talent pool even further".

However, Walker believes that the new rules are largely aimed at tightening up labour practices around blue collar workers, and that few in the financial sector are in much danger of labour bans anyway.

"In the eight years I've been in the UAE, dealing with employment law issues on a regular and routine basis, I am aware of only one white-collar individual who received an employment ban," he says. "This occurred because he parted on bad terms with his previous firm and they actively sought the ban. Most employers don't go to those lengths."

Workers violating rules still face one-year ban
New job only after completion of penalty

By Bassma Al Jandaly, Senior Reporter
Published: 00:00 January 7, 2011

Image Credit: By Megan Hirons Mahon, Gulf News
The ministry clarified that no automatic six-month ban will be imposed on workers who leave their jobs but a one-year ban will be imposed on offenders of labour and residency laws, including violating labour laws, or breaking an employment contract.
Dubai: Workers in the private sector, who have a one-year ban imposed on them by the Labour Ministry for violating labour or residency laws, need to complete the ban before being able to apply for a new job, ministry officials have said.

Officials at the Ministry of Labour's Open Day yesterday said that the one-year ban is different from the six-month ban imposed by the ministry.

The ministry clarified that no automatic six-month ban will be imposed on workers who leave their jobs but a one-year ban will be imposed on offenders of labour and residency laws, including violating labour laws, or breaking an employment contract.

Last month, new rules were issued by the labour ministry allowing a worker to switch jobs after the end of his employment contract without requiring a no-objection certificate to avoid a six-month ban.

Article continues below

Officials have clarified that the new rules have nothing to do with other bans.

During the Open Day, many employers requested the ministry to reduce fines imposed on them citing a lack of awareness.

The ministry declined to cancel the one-year ban imposed on four workers Thursday because they did not yet complete the ban period, even if one or two months were left to complete their one-year ban period. According to Aysha Bilharfya, Director of the Department of Labour Office said that there was no exemption on ban issue.

She said the ministry will not remove the ban for any worker before a year from the date of the ban, noting that there were no exceptions in this regard.

She said that the ban imposed on workers who offend the labour law is different from what used to be called "Ministry of labour six-month ban," which is cancelled by the new decisions and allows a worker who is ending his or her work relationship with the current sponsor to obtain a new permit and move to another company.

Dubai: Expatriate workers who have received a six-month ban on leaving their jobs recently will be able to obtain new work permits from January 1, if they have completed two years with their former employers, a senior official from the Ministry of Labour said.

Humaid Bin Deemas, Acting Director-General at the Ministry, said these workers will be issued new work permits from January even if they have not served the full six-month ban.

“Following the implementation of the new rules by the Ministry of Labour, expatriate workers who have completed two years with their employers can change jobs without serving the ban,” Bin Deemas told Sharjah Radio.

He said sponsors cannot force employees to continue to work for them if the workers do not wish to do so. “If workers have quit before the completion of two years then they will not be issued labour cards until the two-year period is over,” Bin Deemas said.

Article continues below

The official said if a worker, who has cancelled his residence visa, returns to the UAE on a visit visa, he will not get a work permit before the expiry of the two-year period.

Bin Deemas said the relationship between a sponsor and a worker will end with the expiry of the labour card, which is limited to two years. “Skilled and unskilled workers who end their contracts legally will get a labour permit,” he said.