Hepatitis B infection

This is the update on the link...

How to get a residence visa
Residence visas for employees are generally taken care of by their employers. The following documents are required:

Application form. To download the form: Click here
Multiple passport-size photos
Original and copy of the sponsored person's passport
Copy of the valid company card
Copy of the valid commercial licence
Employment permit issued by Ministry of Labour
Application fee 
A complete medical test at a government hospital or clinic is compulsory prior to issuing a residence visa. This includes a chest X-Ray and blood tests to check for certain communicable diseases including: tuberculosis, leprosy and HIV/AIDS. Positive results can lead to a denial of a residence visa and deportation.

Those who fall under the following categories are also tested for syphilis and hepatitis B. It is compulsory for these workers to receive hepatitis B vaccinations upon arrival in the UAE:

Nannies and housemaids
Nursery and kindergarten supervisors
Workers in food preparation, health and beauty-related industries
For all other types of residence visa, the correct form needs to be obtained from the DNRD or a relevant UAE visa processing department.

for renewal only HIV is checked so be rest assured

broad wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone has done renewal in Abudhabi recently, and got Medical fitness with Hepa B, my renewal is due in June 2011. I am soo scared, pl. some one post any results/news in abudhabi recently.

BTW I am an engineer working in a construction company.

They are checking hepa b for renewal or new visas and only 6 categories??

God bless all of us.

thanks

Kiyaara wrote:

This is the update on the link...

How to get a residence visa
Residence visas for employees are generally taken care of by their employers. The following documents are required:

Application form. To download the form: Click here
Multiple passport-size photos
Original and copy of the sponsored person's passport
Copy of the valid company card
Copy of the valid commercial licence
Employment permit issued by Ministry of Labour
Application fee 
A complete medical test at a government hospital or clinic is compulsory prior to issuing a residence visa. This includes a chest X-Ray and blood tests to check for certain communicable diseases including: tuberculosis, leprosy and HIV/AIDS. Positive results can lead to a denial of a residence visa and deportation.

Those who fall under the following categories are also tested for syphilis and hepatitis B. It is compulsory for these workers to receive hepatitis B vaccinations upon arrival in the UAE:

Nannies and housemaids
Nursery and kindergarten supervisors
Workers in food preparation, health and beauty-related industries
For all other types of residence visa, the correct form needs to be obtained from the DNRD or a relevant UAE visa processing department.

Thanks for your clearly answer :):P

It looks like hep B is still checked in Abu Dhabi for new visas. This info came in from an HR professional.

StellaNutella wrote:

It looks like hep B is still checked in Abu Dhabi for new visas. This info came in from an HR professional.

thye might be checking but if you not under 6 category they will not deport

Hi Everyone,

Any updates on the ban issue, please  share your stories here.

Gerryanded

Hello everyone, just ask if jafza medical test different to others. because my husband plan to apply to Nestle company in jafza, is it okay for him to work there? because I know Nestle involve in foods but his work is in mechanical and facility side.

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I will be considering a job offer to work in Dubai this coming month, and its my first time to work abroad. I will work there as a graphic artist. I have a chronic hepatitis b. I hoping that you could help me with my questions before considering this job.

1. Am I going to be tested with Hep B?

2. I've read that there are 6 categories that will be tested, What are those?

3. Is my Job included in that 6 categories? ( I am a graphic artist, computer based job)

4. If I get tested and ofcourse came out positive, what will they do to me?

I will highly appreciate all your replies, I will continue to check this site to further broaden my knowledge regarding working abroad. Thanks everyone.

click on this link and get ur answers
dubai.angloinfo.com/countries/uae/dubai/residency.asp

martianboy wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I will be considering a job offer to work in Dubai this coming month, and its my first time to work abroad. I will work there as a graphic artist. I have a chronic hepatitis b. I hoping that you could help me with my questions before considering this job.

1. Am I going to be tested with Hep B?

2. I've read that there are 6 categories that will be tested, What are those?

3. Is my Job included in that 6 categories? ( I am a graphic artist, computer based job)

4. If I get tested and ofcourse came out positive, what will they do to me?

I will highly appreciate all your replies, I will continue to check this site to further broaden my knowledge regarding working abroad. Thanks everyone.

Hello All by brothers and sisters....
   Let me add and share some more happiness with you.
   I got Medical Fitness for my wife yesterday. I did her Visa stamping today :)
   Let me tell you clearly. She is HouseWife and it is New Visa for her. We went to Sonapur to do medical Test at last Thursday and by Saturday we got SMS notification to proceed to further process.
   So today morning i went to emigration and did the rest of the process.
   Thanks to ALLAH, Thanks to you and all my friends, Thanks to the Rulers of UAE. I'm Happy and wish you all the success.
- Jaf.

Hi all,
Recently anyone has done renewal or tookup a new job in Abudhabi with hepa B.  Are they checking for all or only 6 categories. Pl. share the news with all. My renewal is due this month.  So scared, what will happen... Inshaallah...

Kiyara, gracia34 give me info if you have any about this renewal and also new visa.  I am here since 10 years.

God bless all of us...

thanks! :)

Hello , my wife is Hpb +ve. She is a housewife. Coming to dubai on visit visa. Can i process res visa or not allowed? please share ur info

hi almina123
   You can proceed with Res. Visa... No issues.. All the best.
   Go ahead :)
- Jaf.

broad wrote:

Dear Waqar80

Congrats on getting the residence visa. Can you tell us whether the renewal is done in abudhabi or dubai.  and which clinic?? and now it is 100% clear that for renewal of visa, they are not checking hepa b, only for 6 categories of people.

Thanks God !!!

God bless all of us.

my friend, can tell me what about in sharjah? because i went in the preventive clinic last month and asked the nurse, she said they're still testing hepa B for all categories.

Please let me know also if you have any idea for sharjah clinics..

thanks and god bless

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:

dont worry dear..you will get the visa.

Many thanks

gracia34 wrote:

yes. it's new visa. before when i was there in dubai i'm on my husband visa year May 2010.

Ma

Ms. kiyara,

i am following this forum for a month now and i have posted some replies and querries coz i have experienced of asking the preventive medicine here in khorfakkan and they said they still do test hepa B for all categories either for new visa or visa renewal. And as i follow through this thread, people keeps on talking about Dubai rules only. What about in Sharjah? Can you help me find somewhere to go where I could inquire or contact persons where I could verify or anything that could verify that these rules on Hepa B is implemented or not in Sharjah? I am going to renew my visa too on November and my visa is in Sharjah.. Please do help me too... God bless us all

Kiyaara wrote:

for renewal only HIV is checked so be rest assured

broad wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone has done renewal in Abudhabi recently, and got Medical fitness with Hepa B, my renewal is due in June 2011. I am soo scared, pl. some one post any results/news in abudhabi recently.

BTW I am an engineer working in a construction company.

They are checking hepa b for renewal or new visas and only 6 categories??

God bless all of us.

thanks

ms. Kiyara,

What about in Sharjah? Are they implementing this rules too?
I am HbsAg positve too and i am renewing my visa in Sharjah.Please do help me too..thank you and god bless

hello, i was sent home last feb. 2010 due to hepB. i was single that time. I got married last january 2011. My husband working at Dubai and his planning to apply me on visit visa. We ask a friend working in Dubai emigration to check if i have a ban. my friend says that i have no ban. My question is do i have to renew my passport?  i would be help me not to deny in immigration? pls. advise me...

Hi To All

Gods will if i will stay or not. I been four years in dubai. And 3 years not going home to my country. I want to renew my visa but im scared, i need to face it. I know my sickness for 9 years even i go to my country still same problem.. I want to try to renew this coming october..

honey ko wrote:

Hi To All

Gods will if i will stay or not. I been four years in dubai. And 3 years not going home to my country. I want to renew my visa but im scared, i need to face it. I know my sickness for 9 years even i go to my country still same problem.. I want to try to renew this coming october..

Why will you be scared of renewing your visa, while u have already been approved since before 4 years now. :-)

Hi sagar

Could you able to get any info from your friend whether had they started to lift the ban from june 5th . Any info pls share it with us .

jai

Thanks Kiyara for your info...

Hello , Forum members ... i joined this forum very recently ...about 10days... my wife is Hep-b +ve and
has came here - Dubai on visit visa.She were denied res visa 1.5yr before. now I am planning to process res visa for her on husband visa. But I am scared of z ban incase found Hep-b.
So , i have few questions for this forum members.
-- I want to go one of z clinics and gather info if they check HEP-B for new visa. Pls advise me 1-2 clinics
( with location ) which has success story ... Al-Quoz med center , Al-Muhaisnah med center or Al-Baraha..?
-- Can some one tell me having with very recent sucesss for getting res visa for a house wife?
-- Should i check first if she is healthy carrier before going to increase z chance or shall i go straight to clinic regardless of z status ( high or low ) of z virus?

*** BZW , my wife is staying with me with long term visit visa ( going and coming ). Z cost is high 4 me but I have to live with her to have peaceful life. I have free ticket as I m working in an airline...

Hope those with recent success storys will help me by providing clear info so as to increase my confidence.

Tks a lot 4 all of u giving us info as this increases some hintpe

you can check previous post here..they have got wife's residence visa inspite of hepb+..they only check for 6 categories..pls check in al baraha as my friend got her medical done there and got the visa..dont worry and wish u best!

almina123 wrote:

Hello , Forum members ... i joined this forum very recently ...about 10days... my wife is Hep-b +ve and
has came here - Dubai on visit visa.She were denied res visa 1.5yr before. now I am planning to process res visa for her on husband visa. But I am scared of z ban incase found Hep-b.
So , i have few questions for this forum members.
-- I want to go one of z clinics and gather info if they check HEP-B for new visa. Pls advise me 1-2 clinics
( with location ) which has success story ... Al-Quoz med center , Al-Muhaisnah med center or Al-Baraha..?
-- Can some one tell me having with very recent sucesss for getting res visa for a house wife?
-- Should i check first if she is healthy carrier before going to increase z chance or shall i go straight to clinic regardless of z status ( high or low ) of z virus?

*** BZW , my wife is staying with me with long term visit visa ( going and coming ). Z cost is high 4 me but I have to live with her to have peaceful life. I have free ticket as I m working in an airline...

Hope those with recent success storys will help me by providing clear info so as to increase my confidence.

Tks a lot 4 all of u giving us info as this increases some hintpe

Hello to everyone.
Just got back in dubai.
Tomorrow is my medical schedule in Knowledge Village medical center..
Hope everything's gonna be ok..feel so scared..

Grace,

We wish u all the best! where is that hospital located? Is it in Dubai?
Please let us know what will be you results..

God Bless you..

gracia34 wrote:

Hello to everyone.
Just got back in dubai.

Please do let us know how did it go as it will give us hope and clarity as well..is it new visa?

sanggol wrote:

Grace,

We wish u all the best! where is that hospital located? Is it in Dubai?
Please let us know what will be you results..

God Bless you..

knowledge village, dubai, uae
many thanks..still i'm scared..hope everything's fine..

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

Hello to everyone.
Just got back in dubai.

Please do let us know how did it go as it will give us hope and clarity as well..is it new visa?

new visa..hope gonna be ok..

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

Hello to everyone.
Just got back in dubai.

You will be fine dear...i will truly pray for you..please do update me abt ur medical result and all will go well...I am coming in Aug first week for my medicals..Trust we will celebrate ur good news..Pls have faith, have no fears...say a little prayer and go for ur medical...when is it scheduled and i shall pray specifically just for u.. take care and keep us posted.

HI JAIand MPCUTE07,

I would like to know if there is new update form you. Any latest about the rules of ban Jai and Mpcute did you get an employment visa already?Did it go well,please share your stories here i am still really hoping for new updates.

Regards,

gerryaned

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:

You will be fine dear...i will truly pray for you..please do update me abt ur medical result and all will go well...I am coming in Aug first week for my medicals..Trust we will celebrate ur good news..Pls have faith, have no fears...say a little prayer and go for ur medical...when is it scheduled and i shall pray specifically just for u.. take care and keep us posted.

thanks kiyaara
just went to knowledge village med. center for my medical test this morning. i'll back there this afternoon to get the result..so scared. hope and pray everything's gonna be alright.

hi gracia .. don't worry everything will be alright .. :)

bcdxb wrote:

hi gracia .. don't worry everything will be alright .. :)

thanks..hope so..

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

thanks kiyaara
just went to knowledge village med. center for my medical test this morning. i'll back there this afternoon to get the result..so scared. hope and pray everything's gonna be alright.

you are going to be just fine dear...trust me u will share good news with us with a big smile...waiting for ur victory update..pls do let us know...

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:

thanks kiyaara

you are going to be just fine dear...trust me u will share good news with us with a big smile...waiting for ur victory update..pls do let us know...

hello..i went there this afternoon to get the result but they said i need to re-blood test again for tomorrow. now it's scared me so much.

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

thanks kiyaara

hello..i went there this afternoon to get the result but they said i need to re-blood test again for tomorrow. now it's scared me so much.

be positive...all will be fine.keep positive frame of mind..

gracia .. as Kiyaara said be psitive, sure you will come out with the good news .. forget abouth the test now & engage in some other works gives you relax :)

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:

be positive...all will be fine.keep positive frame of mind..

yes, i should but it's scarey because the same as before way back May 2010 they re-blood test me again then thats the time i went back home.

Blesson V wrote:

gracia .. as Kiyaara said be psitive, sure you will come out with the good news .. forget abouth the test now & engage in some other works gives you relax :)

hope so..sounds so messy this time..just cross my finger what happens next..