Hepatitis B infection

Hello All,

I am petrolum engineer and having HBV carrier. I am applying for jobs in oil companies of UAE like ADNOC group of companies, ADCO, GASCO, ADMA,etc. Is that possible that I can their medical screening test? Will these companies check for HBV ?.
Secondly I heard that private oil companies residence visa not required HBV medical screening , is that true ? If yes then please provide me list of some private oil companies working in dubai or abu dhabi.
Waiting for your positive response.

Saleem

Dear All

I am hepatitis B carrier,& was deported from dubai in 2009,after that done treatment in india n was getting cured,but unfortunately discontinue the treatment & again viral load become hig(now taking medicines on time),

Pls tell me,if again i apply for employement visa in sales/marketing electronic industry

Again i may deport ? or laws are changed ?

Thanks
jai

desert_decent wrote:

Hello All,

I am petrolum engineer and having HBV carrier. I am applying for jobs in oil companies of UAE like ADNOC group of companies, ADCO, GASCO, ADMA,etc. Is that possible that I can their medical screening test? Will these companies check for HBV ?.
Secondly I heard that private oil companies residence visa not required HBV medical screening , is that true ? If yes then please provide me list of some private oil companies working in dubai or abu dhabi.
Waiting for your positive response.

Saleem

See page # 51 of this forum for previous discussions regarding ADNOC.

hi everyone.. i just want to ask, do scars due to an old ptb make an expat become unfit/(or unfit to work) in dubai, U.A.E.? does anyone out there know about it? any comment would be appreciated.. thank u..

will an expat with lung scars due to old ptb be blacklisted or banned for lifetime from entering dubai,u.a.e. again? any reply will be appreciated..thanx.

perdanasiswa wrote:

To the old members of this forum, I have started some time ago similar forums for Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, and Oman.

Your input in these forums is highly appreciated. If you have any information, please share them with us.

I'm particularely interested in Bahrain.

regards,

what is the news from Qatar... i need advice regarding house wife visa......

HI Everyone,

Long time no hear about the ban issue.In my case i sent an email to Amer the help line for the immigration and got a reply only that they will forward my issue to the right department,wonder until when i will wait for right answer.Does anyone here with the ban issue got latest feedback from the immigration ,please share your story.

Thanks,

Gerryanded

Hi again,

Just saw this latest info from GULFNEWS about the new medical rules,please see the link: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/healt … s-1.801982 ,

I guess this is fair for the the Hepatitis B people as they will apply the Dubai rules in the country where you had apply for a job .I mean if your you are applying for a job that is not under the 6 category then you dont have to be check with hepatitis B in your home country .I hope this will be finalize soon as there is really a good chance for ban people to be able to go back to UAE if in case.

gerryanded wrote:

HI Everyone,

Long time no hear about the ban issue.In my case i sent an email to Amer the help line for the immigration and got a reply only that they will forward my issue to the right department,wonder until when i will wait for right answer.Does anyone here with the ban issue got latest feedback from the immigration ,please share your story.

Thanks,

Gerryanded

hello, last month i went to main immigration dept in bur dubai (jafiliya) to verify if my wife was included in blacklisted as she was not granted a visa last march 2009 . Thanx God, And nice to hear that she's not blaclisted and is free now to come again.

Hi Im honey ko,

Im working in dxb as secretary i get my visa since 2009. I thought i cant get a work and i thanks God because God give me chance to work in dxb. But my company not increased my salary but i always put it in my mind God give this work and i need to treasure it.. I need to renew my visa im afraid to check again. coz i have hepa b since college. I want to make sure if they allow to work in dxb that have hepa b...

Thanks...
Honey ko...

Hello

Honey ko again

I want apply to another company but i have medical problem i having hepa b since college. Thats why i cant change my company and work.. My visa will be finish if i renew my visa everybody will know that im having hepa b. Im afraid for that. I want to work again here in dubai im always thinking pls... help me what will i do... Pls. dont hesitate to e-mail me. [email protected]

honey ko wrote:

Hello

Honey ko again

I want apply to another company but i have medical problem i having hepa b since college. Thats why i cant change my company and work.. My visa will be finish if i renew my visa everybody will know that im having hepa b. Im afraid for that. I want to work again here in dubai im always thinking pls... help me what will i do... Pls. dont hesitate to e-mail me. [email protected]

Don't worry, If it is just a renewal for sure you will pass with your medical test without them knowing that you are hepa-b carrier. I did my medical test at SATWA medical fitness and I have received my Medically fit certificate after a week.

hi to everyone,

another confusing new to us released from gul news dated 04 April 2011."Plan to bar entry of people with infectious diseases into UAE".
here's the link to gulf news.com
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/healt … e-1.802960

Does this mean that even if your not included in the 6 categories ,you are not allowed to stay or work here if it is your first time to apply and not renewal?

May God Bless us all...hoping that the government won't ban people with hepa.

Hi All,

good day to all.

I just need help about my case becuase i received a reply from the immigration about the rules to lift the ban and what they give me is to have a new sponsor.I can actually try to speak to my former employer and try to rehire me again but the problem is what if they will re-hire from my country in Philippines what would be the procedure then will i do medical here in my country my company doesnt have agency here in philippines so i am confuse of how it is going to be possible to hire from my own country.Please any suggestion from my fellow filipinos in this blog page.

Thanks
gerryanded

Hi gerryanded

Its good to see your message , that you received reply from immigration to clear the ban . What is the rules that you received to clear the ban . Are they going to clear everybodys ban , have any idea .

Jai

hi to all,

this is the one i'm concerned too for my wife in the philippines.because i'm advising her to apply for work through agency,although i can sponsor her through husband visa. My concern for the medical check up becuase hepa test is included ang if it is positive they will surely put unfit to work. are the agency aware of the new rules in uae?

hi to all
i passed my medical as house wife in abu dhabhi dec 2010,so pls dnt confused about new rule.

Hi,

I request to any of us to please conclude all the Issues such as new comers, ban, switching the job with in the UAE, this can be done by who is thoroughly following this form from the new rule came and implemented.

Also request to any member who cures from this disease may be this thing also works for any of us.

Thanks

Sias

Hi gerryanded,

Could you please tell us who you or your friend spoke to at immigration? My friend who went there was told a different story.

Your info would be of great help.

Thank you in advance and good luck!

gerryanded wrote:

Hi All,

good day to all.

I just need help about my case becuase i received a reply from the immigration about the rules to lift the ban and what they give me is to have a new sponsor.I can actually try to speak to my former employer and try to rehire me again but the problem is what if they will re-hire from my country in Philippines what would be the procedure then will i do medical here in my country my company doesnt have agency here in philippines so i am confuse of how it is going to be possible to hire from my own country.Please any suggestion from my fellow filipinos in this blog page.

Thanks
gerryanded

HI StellanUtella,

YOu got me miss understood by my post, At the moment still my ban issue has not been settle yet becuase last month when my friend supposed to submit the letter from the DHA to remove my ban the person in Immigration didnt accept it for no reason or explanation he didnt mention any word why he doesnt want to accept it. Now right away i send and email to AMer the customer service online for Immigration but the only reply i received so far from their side is I NEED TO HAVE A NEW EMPLOYMENT SPONSOR and that sponsor will do the follow up which is fro me a kind of risky becuase you cant really assure that they wont give the new sponsor a hard time by the moment they will start applying for a a visa for me.

To Ritz and Jerin,

Hi guys,

I havent heard from your side what is the latest news about your ban guys  did your get a new feedback from them. The immigration are really confusing?

Hope you can share your new stories here.

Gerryanded

Dear Gerryanded,

You're,I have mention already in my previous post that the only way to clear the ban is to get another sponsor and apply employment visa. That's the way I clear my ban and to avoid medical from here after clearing the ban, the travel agency cancel my employment visa and we apply for tourist visa. Tourist visa is approved now, anytme I can go back to Dubai.

I'll give you the news sooner.

Hi all

Its very sad to share this news to everybody , my previous sponsor had submitted my DHA papers to immigration and they tried to clear the ban and apply for employment visa , this has been in the process for almost 2 months , now i received a reply from them is that they cant clear the ban . I dont know how to proceed further . If anyone could share your views on the above issue it will be great .

Thanks

Jai

Hi MPCUTE,

Are you saying your ban is already clear, how did you do it becuase i am really confused now the advise i got from the customer service is get an employment sponsor which i wont take risk of calling my previous company ask them to rehire me if they are going for difficulties in hiring me again becuase the immigration my ask them so many requirements that is what i am trying to avoid as much as possible. The immigration in UAE doesnt have a one word they will advise you this but when you that the other person is saying another. If you know someone i can directly coordinate please give me their details.Speaking about getting visit visa how easy to get apply these days becuase i gues  our immigration in Philippines requires alot of documentation?  Please let me know how i can possibly clear my ban becuse i know this ban is actually employement ban.

Regards,

gerryanded

HI Jai,

So sorry to hear about what you have gone through with the immigration people . This is what i am worried about what if i willl have a new employer then they will only give my new employer a hard time such time consuming actually we really dont know how the brains of these people are thinking i guess the only way we can do now is pray that hopefully they can issue an accurate info to everyone not that each of them says differently. Do you have any close friend whom we can actaull like complaint the immigration about this issue becuase is not fair anymore i mean if the DHA had spoken their clearance about the case so what is the point of the immigration why they cant.

regards,
gerryanded

Hi Gerryanded

Now onceagain its been very confused on the procedure of releasing the ban , as per the above info's

1. you need to have a new sponsor for giving employment visa -- Why whats the problem with the previous employer .

2. We cant apply for a visit visa for clearing the ban , it requires only employment visa .

3. Ok as per mpcute 07 it has been cleared his ban thru previous employer sponsor only.

4. Getting new sponsor for the sake of employment visa , after clearing the ban , can we able to apply for the new employment visa with our previous employer.

Please comment on the above and give your suggestions to give better clarity

Regards

jai

Hi mpcute

Do you clear your ban with the new employer or with the old employer with whom you had been deported previously. Why whats the problem for them to clear with the previous employer itself. Does it mean we need to find a new job and we should ask the new employer to do all these formalities , its not possible . Does we cant go back to our previous employer . Kindly clarify and give ur comments .

Regards

Jai

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

My husband is deliberating on whether to accept a job offer in Dubai.

Our one main concern is that I am a chronic hep b carrier.  I just read that the MOH in UAE won't issue a residency visa for someone who is hbsag positive.  If my husband does accept the job, I would have a housewife visa since I will not be working there.  Is there anyway we can go around this predicament?  Has anyone ever been issued a housewife visa even though they are hep b positive? 

Btw, this is for a new visa application not a renewal one.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

HI JAi,

You are right this is really a very vague rules they have. I hope someone can send in their complaints to their department becuase this is so unfair. I had a reply coming from Amer that all ban cases are in the investigation department. I have here the contact details if anyone wants to attempt to  check about the whereabouts of all ban cases.

·                 00971 4 7074711
·                 00971 4 7074722
·                 00971 4 7074788

Hope we all united on this issue because as you can see hope is there in the Health authority people but immigration seems just making some sort drama which really unacceptable at all;

Gerryaned

Thanks gerryanded could you please provide us with the link of the web page on which we can file a complaint as well?

Thank you!

http://www.expatinfodesk.com/news/2011/ … ae-expats/

friends ,

check these news...new system would not have HepB as mandatory test.

Hi Gerryanded

We unite together and fight for this , whose this number belongs to and give me the email id of Mr.amer so as to send the email from my side . Mine is abu dhabi visa even me too send the email to mr.amer or to anybody else.

regards

jai

Hi mspossitive

Your husband can take his job in dubai without any hesitation , for new visa other than 6 categories there is no problem at all.Go ahead and wish you the best of luck.

regards

Jai

Dear Jai and Gerryanded,

I've got an arrangement with one of travel agency, this is not my previous employer but only to help me clear the ban they offer help that they will provide employment visa for me of course which should I pay. It takes 3 months to process and they encounter lot of problem with regards to processing of lifting the ban and its become complicated that even their company visa processing had been affected due to my paper. The last minute before the working permit become due they arrange to negotiate with the immigration. The clearing of ban was not just clear in Immigration in Jaffliya but to Abudhabi also. I don't know what exactly the agency did but one thing is confirm is that employment visa will help to clear the Ban and this info was also gathered by my friend in Jaffliya.

Luckily the manager of the said travel agency offer a help to me wherein fact we didn't knew before.  I want to disclose what they have done but because they encounter a lot of troubles he didn't approve.

hello everybody
i was deported in 2009 from dubai due to hep B infection,n currently treatment is goin on..again m planning to go bk to dubai on visit visa n look for a new job..
m in technical sales n marketing industry..bt i m confused that this tym i will get visa or again will b deported.
what shall i do??suggeste me pls
*i dont knw that i hav ban or not,how i can check?

thanks
Jai

Hai jaikishan

You can find that you have a ban or not by applying visit visa , if you have a ban automatically they wont issue visa . If you get visit visa then there is no problem with HBV in UAE for new visa cases other .Good luck

regards

Jai

HI JAI,

Hope we can actually win this fight against the ban issue,  the numbers that i mentioned in the earlier blog are for the Investigation deparment in the Immigration where are ban are being kept as per the customer service helpline the only way to at least sort the issue is have an employment visa or either you contact the number that i mentioned. About Mr. Amer's number i dont have his number my friend went to Jaffliyah immigraion to supposed to submit my letter from the clinic  but the guy in the immigration didnt accept it and she wasn't able to take the person's contact details or any of the immigration people and i dont have email adrress of the complaint centre for the immigration either. As per the AMER the immigration people dont really post email address about ban issue best to contact the numbers i gave you in the early blog.And what about you dont you have any contacts in UAE to follow up  the case maybe we can ask them help too.

Gerryanded

Hi Mpcute,

Good for you that someone had help you sort out this issue you must have paid alot to sort it. does the agency were given  conditions of the immigration to the employment visa for you becuase this is the fair i have if i will approach my previous employer maybe the immigration will ask so much conditions and like your case takes months to finally get the answer you get.Regarding the inquiry of your friend in Jaffliyah did she mention to you who we can speak from their side about the ban issue?

Gerryanded

im so confused now, im hbsag positive and hbeag negative, ill be working in a bank, sales, are they gonna require me to take hepa b test?

hey jai bhai,
thanks for your reply man.
i am scared if i get visit visa & my previous employer is also not sure if he he gives me visa that this tym i will get or not frm immigration dept.so i am also looking for new job with new employer.

thannks
jai

dear all,
pls take medicine after doctors prescription,becoz the course n med depends on viral load in blood..
thanks
jai