Hepatitis B infection

Abee, following 2 sets of copies i submitted

1. New Visa copy
2. Pasport Copy
3. Old canceld visa stamped on PP
4. Old visa
5. The Visa details stamped with AED 10 from Immigration Department.

Hi Bobot,

I will be coming first time to UAE,
is there is a chance for the new comers also or only those who are in UAE and renewing their visa.

Bobot, please help me in this, I am in dilemma to come UAE or not.

Thanks...

Hi Crazy,

If you are Hep B Positive and you are coming first time then i would sugest do not take any risk becuase this will be very deficult untill they exclude Heb b from deportable disease

bye

Hi SIAS,

Dear thanks a lot for your valuable info. SIAS, pls if can tell that 'visa detailed paper' we have to get from immigration and also has to stamped from them?? or it is already issued at the time of our visa issuing time and should be there with our current sponser?. thx...

Dear Abee,

When ever you go to immigration department you have to purchase a 10 AED ticket from the Bank and go to the Counter show him/her your new visa and ask abt the Visa details, he will take a print out of this details and ask 10 AED stiker to paste on this forum and then he put immigration seal on this ticket thats it.

do you know i ask some think with bobot what do you say becuase bobot is not repling can you or midge please give me some advise what should i do now, still waiting to commmittee decision might be on this tuesday or next tuesday .............thanks

thanks

Hi SIAS,

Thanks dear for your continuous cooperation. Dear as per my idea you should wait for committee decision b/c as they didn't ask you about your PRO etc, so probably they will decide and give fitness certificate. It should be like this b/c if they are the decision maker so i don't know what is sponsor's role, it dosen't make sense.

If you will read law, they ve said that "if someone will find infected then it's depends on sponsor to keep him/her and do treatment of him/his illness but as we know 'Hepa B healthy carrier' dosen't need any type of treatment and same time he is safe for others.

so SIAS, i think don't inform your sponsor till their decision. if they will ask then no other option.thx.....

Thanks Abee
You are right because i think bobot not dealing directly with the health committee his pro dealing with health committee and he done every thing like submition of documents as per the piece of paper and his company inform him after taken the result that he is sucessfull fit to work not the committe inform him , this could be happend if he goes to collect his report from the committee or where he submitt the documents.

and obviously if they ask abt my sponsor then definatly i will have to..................well thanks abee

I need all of you to pray for my result as expected on tuesday inshallah.

bye

Yes, you have to wait for the results. If they said fit to work then it's good but if they found out that you're having hepa B then for sure it's either they will speak to you or with your PRO or whoever will collect the result. I think they will check what kind of business  your company provides and your nature of work. I'll pray for you. I hope they will grant you residence visa like Bobot.Update us whatever happens.

When I renew my visa the doctor told me that it could have been a problem getting a residence visa if I am a new comer.
Its a risk to take.

crazy wrote:

Hi Bobot,

I will be coming first time to UAE,
is there is a chance for the new comers also or only those who are in UAE and renewing their visa.

Bobot, please help me in this, I am in dilemma to come UAE or not.

Thanks...

Hi SIAS,

Yes dear we are doing pray you and really about fitness certificate I'm 100% sure that they will give as they 've already given to Bobot. Your case similar to Bobot case and law is same for every one of the same category.

Dear one thing, can we get the visa details paper by showing our new visa's copy or we 've to show them the original.

SIAS, Pls don't forget to update us about your result on the same day when you 'll have b/c many of us are also waiting for that as you are.......Thx

i showed original visa but i dont think original copy is necessory but if you can bring with you thats good other wise you can show the copy of the original visa to officer this wont be any problem.

Manay thanks all of you b/c i am realy disturbed and your prays and support foced me to think positive well God Bless All of US, definatly as i get result i will post here ............and inshallah this will be positive for us

Hi,

I have the same case with you guys. I'm hepa B carrier for many many years now. Got family and kid but they're both negative with this virus... so I'm pretty sure that I am safe to others.

I'm not actually renewing my Visa... I came from Cancel Visa last year (2008). But I stayed in UAE on Tourist Visa (going exit to IRAN/Oman for visa renewal until my 6months ban was finished). Now, I have a new employer and in the process of applying for residence visa.

I am working in the office (Accounts department). Do you think I will be having problem with my medical? Am I consider as new comer to UAE because I'm holding a tourist visa before I was employed?

Please advise.

Hi GMDJ,

If you have previous record of visa in ministry of Immigriation in UAE then i hope there should not be any problem as your profession is also not in the list of deportable profession.

We hope that there should not be any problem read my and abee post you will better understand what you will required in Abu Dhabi if you go for medical.

Good Luck bye

Hi guys

sorry for the late replay.

Sias after i did the second medical the Filipina medtech informed me that i should tell my sponsor immediately, she said this is the only way i can help you guys.

the reason for that is still the sponsor will be the one having the last say whether you are or not going to work. as per what you have said the goverment had changed the rules until there is an amendment until then we haqve to follow the rules.

informing the sponsor is the best because like what i have said you r life depends on them, even though you have hepa or TB, if they said they need you they can make the appeal to the immigration department.

immigration department will be the one issuing a deportation to you, that's why in my case the PRO and the Sponsor were the one who went and talk to the committee for the appeal.

but still im not an expert on this matter i still believe that it might also case to case basis. but the good thingis we know its possible.

all of you are in my prayers and i do hope all of us could meet someday and have a chat with one another and maybe who knows form a association or foundation to help our brothers and sisters who are in the same situation.

God Bless us all

Hi SIAS,

Thank you for your helps and hopes... Yes, I do hope that there should not be any problem for you as well even though I feel really afraid.

I have read yours and ABEE posts and that helps me understand more. I just have one more question... Will they required me to bring this documents even before the medical test? Or just after they found something wrong with my blood test?

Again, thank you.

Dear Bobot,

Thanks for your reply, dear I am still confused on your post, tell me one think have you or your PRO recived the Fitness report state that you are Fit to Work ? or what you or your PRO received from the Health Committee?  if yes then i dont think  you have to apeal in immigration department other then this there is only way to apeal to committee when your get the Irreguler report ? then our company can be able to apeal in immigration department they wants this person to be working.

As i understand the person who collected my documents he told that health committee will decide to issue the fitness certificate and he boost my confidence that you will get it  hopefully and you have 90% Chances, and the statement is also clear if health committee issued me certificate that i am fit to work and no need to apeal in immigriation department they have to stamp visa on the passport only becuase immigration department already issued the employement visa they only need the Fitness Certificate to stamped the visa on Passport.

Please advise what you have received from health committee Thanks.

i appriciate association or foundation to support  effected ppls like us thats realy great idea.

Gear GMDJ,

These documents will required after the screening of blood test if they found you have Hep virus positive

bye

Hi dears,

Bobot really you didn't post the things clear. a lot of questions you left. Like SIAS asked, did committee issued you fitness certificate? as you mentioned in your post that committee has sent email to your SVP that you are fit to work then they should issue fitness certificate coz 'medical test' means that immigration department has asked medical department that either the individual is fit to work or not. so how it's possible to go again to immigration department for appeal as this is not in their scope.

I think (not sure) you misguide by that philipina as she is only technician not doctor and dosen't know about decision rules.

SIAS & me agree that committee has to decide that either we are fit or not and if they will involve non-medical parties in decision so then logic is saying more problems will be there and even conflict i.e. one will say i don't need him other will say no no he/she is fit etc etc.

so still I believe that med. committee has to decide and issue fitness certificate and yes one thing I know that TB rule was from start like this that it was depending on sponsor that he is ready to keep him/her and give treatment b/c TB is also not deportable for some time.

SIAS what you will say??

Thanks....

Dear Abee

I think the evry thing will be cleared if bobot reply my last post, i asked the basic questions, what i guess bobot is not the person who involve in full process except he is the person who gaved the blood only. sory to say bobot we are totaly confused on your last reply please clear the questioned i asked.. thanks

well tomorrow i am going to ask my result what committee decided, i am stil not sure that i will get any response tomrrow because that person told me ask every tuesday that what committe decided.

I would again request all of you to pray for me ..........thanks

Hi SIAS,

Dear good luck for your result. I'm sure it will be positive result and will be in your favour. 'His Almighty' will help you.

we 'll wait for good news from your side. Take care & Thanks....

Hi Guys,

I am also not clear about where to approach.
in our case, my wife is got unfit on medical report.

she is here in dubai for past 2 years. i cancelled her visa and i applied for new visa because of i changed my company.
she is not working and she is house wife.

i have all medical reports and previous visa details.
i don't know where i have to get the approval. is it from immegration or health department?
we are in Dubai and we did medical in Dubai municipality clinic.

Hi Abee,

Thanks, Wait for next week hopefuly,result expected next week. today i again ask to this person what are the chances and he was very confident and said there are 90% chances inshallah so we have to wait another week. God Help us

Bye

Hi SIAS,

Inshallah there will a positive result and it will be in ur favour.

Dear, please try to confirm for new comers also. I will be working in IT field.

Thanks

HI SIAS,

Thanks dear for your updates. Yes dear, I'm also confident that these ppl 'll not damage some one's future b/c of their wrong decision, INSHALLAH positive result 'll come out.

SIAS, did you ask about procedure that either they 'll issue directly the fitness certificate or some other party 'll be involve?

one other question, these 2 sets of documents has to submitted to some specified counter/person or any counter?

Thanks.......

Hi Vengates,

Dear you should contact some authorized personnel at the same medical centre where you 've done test and discuss your wife's case in detail with them. one thing dear don't waste time if your wife is already tested and they 've already decleared her unfit then there is a chance that may be they 'll send her name to immigration deported computerized data (not confirm) and in that case your wife's case 'll be worst (hopefully it 'll not be happened).

so don't waste time and try to tell them that your wife is not new to this country and show them all supporting papers i.e. visa etc and also mention that she is only a house wife hopefully they 'll listen. thx

Hi Abee,

Thanks for your moral support, well there is nothing specific counter once you detected this virus then they take another sample as you know after they transfer this case to Infectious disease, there is a person who provide such information and we have to collect decision from him I think so if not then he will guide through what next we have to do.
Because this is a Arabic person and avoid to talk to much but that was the maximum information I can collect from him.

Dear All

sorry for the confusion that i cost and let me clear up this.

it was the medical committee that decided that i am now fit to work, at the initial test i was unfit due to the fact that they found something in the blood. as soon as i got the report i did what the filipina medtech said, inform the sponsor immediately so i can get help.

after i informed the sponsor they waited for the formal medical result then submitted the documents require which what siaz referred, then they filed a reconsideration to the committee to have a second or thorough investigation. which after the committee had sat down and discussed i was given a medical certificate stating that i am fit to work.

now regarding the immigration its true that the immigration requires the medical report so they can stamp the visa. however in the case that i was not given a fit to work status by the MOH the last option they have is to appeal to the immigration people to still give me a visa for the company requires my service. that's why they were preparing a letter of appeal so i can still work. there are cases that in the MOH they dont allow people like us to work and denying them.

so that was the last option they were trying to make and siaz it took them a month to get the result from the committee, what i say is you are luckier than i am for you can speak and read arabic i assumed because you are all doing this things by yourself well in my case i have to let the PRO and the Sponsor to work. if its allowed to do it by yourself i would have done it my won to avoid all the embarrassment and mistreatment i had in the office.

but anyway as long as we get a chance that we are not dirty people that they should avoid i am happy with that. so what i suggest lets keep this running and help as much as we can those people who are on same shoes as us, i know there are a lot there who haven't heard about this so let each other.

and by the way all of you are in my prayers God Bless us all

Hi Abee,

i checked with the medical centre and they told me to go to MOH in Baraha hospital. but no one is responding properly.

i sent my wife back to India. i checked with immigration. they didn't put ban for her and i can get new visa any time.

i don't knnow want to do
please help me guys.

Hi Bobot,

Thanks dear for your clear information. now all doubts are clear and other than certain categories all can get visa...Thanks God....Congratulation SIAS & every one....

Hi Vengates,

Dear you should go to every one & almost every day till you 'll not get proper response.

for your wife I'll tell one thg try to keep her here on visit visa b/c one case I know that medical dept. sent their report after 2 months of that individual's left UAE & now he has ban in immigration (this case is 2 years old may be they 've changed the rules of deportation) so try your best to solve this issue as soon as possible. other than MOH no body can solve your problem.one other way you can discuss this matter with some lawyer also if as per law your wife has right to stay than you can get lawyer help too.. Good luck....

Dear Bobot,

Thanks for your clarification, but if you got the fit to work permit then what are you waiting for? To appeal in immigration will be come in picture when you are failed to provide MOH fit to work report what I understand as the last option. But as you said you got the fit to work report then why it's getting delayed in your case.

Bobot 2 weeks already lefts so may be they decide earlier then a month I hope so.

Thanks & Bye

Thanks Abee

i am going to apply residence visa again for her. so she will go for medical again. at that time i will produce the supporting documents(her previous visa,medical reports,etc).
i believe they consider this time. please pray for us.

Hi SIAS,

Dear I think Bobot case is already over there is nothing remaining as he got fitness certificate from MOH. I understood from his post that if he w'd not be declared fit then his company has to approach immigration for appeal but now no need as he is fit to work. Bobot pls confirm.......thx

Hi vengates,

Yes, good idea to apply for new visa. you are now ready for better deal and 've enough knowledge. good luck.
don't forget to post your updates as it 'll help number of ppls....thx

Guys, Bobot, Midge,

I'm praying for everybody everyday. And now I think it's my turn. I will bring forth with me all your hopes, dreams, failures and triumphs close to my heart as I go through the entire process upon going back to dubai within the month or so.

I will chronicle my entire journey and will let everybody know. I promise that after I pass this through, I will try to organize something in the UAE shed light into this disease.

Please everybody, let's pray to Jesus, Allah, to the gods....to reverse the current situation.

Namaste.

Hi Guys,

i have gone to MOH in Baraha hospital,Dubai and met the chief doctor in preventive disease section.
she said it is impossible to get medically fit certificate from MOH. She told me to go to immigration department and they may consider the case.

Bobot, can you tell me which officer i have to approach and what are all the documents needed.

it is for my wife's visa. she was in Dubai on my sponsorship for past 2 years. now i changed my company and i applied new visa for my wife. she is a house wife.

Hi KK

Wish you Good luck, i hope you would not be face any problem inshallah, and i will be there to support you to organize all this as you are ambitious to do something for ppls like us.

i still need pray from all of you as i am expecting my result from MOH committee tomorrow

Pray for me

Thanks Allot all of you

Hi SIAS,

Dear our pray is with you and inshAllah by tomorrow you 'll get fitness certificate. Good luck....

NO Result :( have to wait aonther week hope so, thanks guys keep remember in your pray................... Thanks

Hi SIAS,

I'm just curious here why it took so long for the committee to decide on you??? How long you've been waiting now since you went for medical test? Remember we only have 60 days from the first entry to process our residence visa.

I am now in the stage of informing my PRO about the note (written in Arabic) that was given to me. I'm very thankful on you guys for all the informations that I've got. I prepared all these documents and ready to give to my PRO in case he will ask. I'm now ready to face whatever my company decision on me... I believe Gods know the best for me.

Anyway, good luck to all of us... Let's pray for the best.

Best Regards....