Psychologist in Riyadh

Hello everyone!
Does anyone knows good, english speaking psychiatric here in Riaydh?

Thank you.

Hi little wonder,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will be able to recommend you an English speaking psychiatric in Riyadh.

Good luck
Christine

Welcome to the Blog Little,
Try to get in touch with Nonzy who is a member here.
She speaks awesome english and is a great psychiatric .

Thank you!

Let's hope the best that she reaches my messages!
And I get my ventilation!!

SaQiB wrote:

are u serious?

the_blade wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

are u serious?

Has to be a joke :)

Little wonder -  Welcome to the forum!

If your looking for a professional psychiatrist, please pm me with a few details and I'll give you some recommendations.  Good Luck!

Regards,

For those seeking psychiatric assistance. Telepsychiatry is an option. Have a session with a psychiatrist via secure web-video teleconferencing (like Skype).

oh i never saw the thread:P.....actually no,he was kidding....i am a brain teaser only :P

Hi

Does anyone know a good counselor who speaks english.

Thank you

[Moderated]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I saw your note of offering your help in assisting one member in finding a professional expatriate psychiatrist here in Riyadh. I as well found it quite challenging to find someone who I could feel comfortable with, so please if you have any recommendations, I would highly appreciate your referral.

Thanks,

Hi rjsakka,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

You can start a new topic on the Riyadh Forum pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi,

I am in the same situation.  Did you find any help? I feel like having a nervous breakdown, please send any advice.

I hope I'm not too late to the party. I don't have experience with English-speaking shrinks, but I've heard of Prince Sultan Humanitarian City. It's on al-Qassim highway. Google their website. Their shrinks vary in nationality and religion. You can pick a psychologist/psychiatrist that you're most comfortable with and book an appointment online.

All the best. <3

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls+ register in the business directory)

lvargas7152 wrote:

For those seeking psychiatric assistance. Telepsychiatry is an option. Have a session with a psychiatrist via secure web-video teleconferencing (like Skype).

Can u please send me some more information on this?
If u could recommend someone?
Thankx!

Hi,

I need advise about a psychiatrist or psychotherapist in riyadh, going through a very tough time.

Can anyone plz tell me abt asian or western psychiatrist or therapist or councelor here ... I searched alot bt in hospitals there r only egyptians !

Go for them as all hv same  books to read n practice

Perhaps you can try a session with EFT, also known as MTT, check this link:
Call me to discuss if a session can help you
Nic Haynes B.Sc Compl Med. Dip Nut Med. EFT Adv. 0506091157

Hello Sir

Can you send me the list also
I reallly would appreciate it

Thank you
Reem

Hello Reem6464,

Welcome to Expat.com.

This is an inactive thread and you may not receive any replies from the participants who have contributed to it.

If you are looking for recommendations for mental health professionals, please create a thread of your own on the Riyadh forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Thank you so much