Looking for sports friends

Hi,

Its only my second post, and as I explained in the new member parts, I already spent 2 months in Jakarta, but was quite busy because of my work.

One thing that really missed me since I've been here is sports. Actually, I will take off soon to a new apartment with fitness center (and I know there a lot of in the city), but it's not really the way I enjoy to practice sports.

Where I lived before I used to make diving, freediving, kitesurfing and mountain bike, but here it's not really the best place to do that after works ore during the week-ends! But I also really like basket-ball and badminton.

If you're interested in sharing some kind of activities with me, or just have tips or good places to find some people like me, feel free to contact me !

Thanks, and see you !

Fabien

Hello windhy and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

for your favorite sports activity you should join some group who like to do the activity try to contact Kristal Hotel at cipete (south jakarta near kemang) usually they have the schedule for free diving. actually there should be quite a lot  a group of people who like to do the free diving around indonesia.for basketball just have a walk to taman menteng or senayan during weekend, you will meets alot of people who also lke to play basketball. good luck

Great ! I didn't find anything about freediving in Jakarta. I will try to contact them.
To find basketball players its much easier, and I have already found some teams.

Thanks for the tips

Hey there,

If you need a badminton player just pm. Love to play that sport. take care!

hello
also up for badminton in the coming weeks:)

We can make a badminton club, and rent field around your house or office.
I'll be glad to join..

regards,
fauzi

no rafting anyone? :)

look online for a running club called "hash" this is apparently an international running club of which i'm interested in. not, the illegal substance! apparently there's a local organization

hmm running? T__T

If you interest Futsal (Some like Football but small court), maybe you can join with my group in Futsal Kuningan Sport near Pasar Festival

Thanks See you...

How about tennis XD

gym and tennis in epicentrum club will be great to try

oh i play tennis

i also lke rafting, anyone intesting to do rafting together? you can contact me :)

@dewi, where is epicentrum ?
Hi emqsd, we can teach me :)me just star o learn ir

epicentrum => rasuna said, taman rasuna complex, behind pasar festival kuningan

So it is really close to my office at cyber2

Actualy, it isn't take much time to enjoy ur hobbies (especially for diving) on the weekend. You can go to Thousand Island (Indonesian called it Pulau Seribu). There're many islands there that available for diving or any kind of water sport, such as Pramuka Island, Tiger Island, Air Island and many more. You can go on Saturday morning, and back to Jakarta on Sunday noon. It takes 2-3 hours by ferry.
If you wanna know a bit further, just PM me smile

Cheers!

anyone who like tennis let's play together with me, it will be fun to have a tennis match :)

Basketball can count me in although its been age i have even touch one... wonder if i still can shoot into the net haha i've found bowling alley in EX plaza indonesia if anyone interested we could bowl

@chris , got my sms?

nope wanna send me again?

guys, this weekend on 21-22 august i'll go diving to papatheo island in pulau seribu, if anybody interested to join, free to pm me, u can contact me :)

EMQSD wrote:

oh i play tennis

I m looking for tennis partner in thamrin residence

Count me in for Football,badminton or volleyball. Any one planning for coming weekend?

Cheers
Raj

hatterbaz wrote:

look online for a running club called "hash" this is apparently an international running club of which i'm interested in. not, the illegal substance! apparently there's a local organization

Thanks for the spam PM.
Please don't send any more.

I never use spammer's services.

I'm looking for a badminton buddy...I can play serious badminton...hahaha...if you want, I could join you in playing badminton...thanks

Anyone Playing Volleyball,football or badminton this weekend.
Do we have some clubs to join

dewi.revee wrote:

guys, this weekend on 21-22 august i'll go diving to papatheo island in pulau seribu, if anybody interested to join, free to pm me, u can contact me :)

@ Dewi: great....does the place is safety to dive ??iam intested in diving.. i usually do diving in Ketawai island...iam willing to trying new place to dive..

what about cycling - road bike anyone ??

rcraj wrote:

Anyone Playing Volleyball,football or badminton this weekend.
Do we have some clubs to join

i guess this was way months ago. haha.

i'de love to play badminton.

:)

may be it's little bit late,but i just wanna know if anyone wanna try capoeira with my team..

feel free to contact me  :D

Hi Raj,

Are you still playing badminton?

Can you please share your contact details, as I would like to join you guys.

rcraj wrote:

Count me in for Football,badminton or volleyball. Any one planning for coming weekend?

Cheers
Raj

For Volley Ball, badminton or cricket, just count me
i am living in thamrin

Hi! I would definately be up for badminton. There are tennis courts by my house, if you'd want to play sometime. Have a good evening!

Hi Raj,

I am good to play badminton.

Do you know any place where we can play?

Sanchitchhabra wrote:

Hi Raj,

Are you still playing badminton?

Can you please share your contact details, as I would like to join you guys.

rcraj wrote:

Cheers
Raj

Unfortunately, Raj has gone back to India 4 months ago. I believe some people are playing tennis every Sat and Wed in Thamrin.

Any one still doing all these activity??

Lets play Badminton.

we can fix a group meeting by interested guys... to play badminton together.