Finding new friends

Dear Friend,
I anew member to this forum and would like to have contacts with some interested volunteers in this.
Thanks a lot.
Sincerely,
Daryaie

Hi Daryaie!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi!

I am a new member, I am happy when I have new friends

Thanks

Welcome on board Vo Cong Minh !

Hi Vo Cong Minh, i am a new member too. i am planning to come to armenia. can you please assist me about life in armenia and other related info i will need. Thanks in advance. my email is [email protected]

am a new friend here from uganda and i will be happy if i get some new friends

nice to meet you

Hi everyone!!!!im Hanh, i come from Viet Nam. i would like to make friend with all  of you. my email is: [email protected]. if u are going to travel. pls come to my country. Its a nice place for u. im glad to meet u in person.

i am new member too and i would like just to say, that i am in love with Armenia since i've read its great history, since i've seen its beauty!!!!I am Russian, and remember how many times i tried to send my russian people (as i worked in the travel industry) to see a stunning nature and historical briliant monuments of Armenia!! but they are mostly fascinated by the sea and lovely all "inclusive package" in Egypt))
Now I am in Dubai, and in spite of the fact, that i am pretty satisfied with this city, it could not be compared with Armenia, becouse in this country  all is natural, and it makes you even breath differently.
This summer i will try to adjust my time, so i can hopefully see wonderfull Armenia again.
It's really worth it!