Hello there ;) new in Cph, looking for friends!

Hello there!!
I arrived in Copenhagen at the end of May, I'm doing some researches for my master thesis.
Unfortunately people at the university are not very friendly, and I really need someone to go outside with, for a beer or a coffe, and for enjoying the summere here :)
I feel really lonely now, and I'd wish to go around and enjoy this amazing city!

Hello eleonora.s!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
How is the city so far?
I hope you will make many new contacts on the site!

Regards
Armand

Hi Elenora,
Welcome to Copenhagen! I arrived here in August last year and I agree it's hard to meet people in this city.. It would be nice to meet some other people in the same situation as I am and hang out in Copenhagen.
Donna :)

Yes, definitely relating to you! I also live in Lisbon part of the year and the people are not that friendly either.

I would love to get together with a group and learn the language free. I'm not into spending a lot of money. I try to enjoy the simple things in life like making new friends.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nancy :)

Hey guys. Yeah i know pretty mcuh what you are talking about Danes can be a bit like this it is easiest when you get to know one and he or she then introduces you to others. But considering I am also still an expat here I love to meet new people in a similar situation than me. By now I do have some friends here but hey guys if anyone is up for anything just let me know. If I can I will be there.
c y'all
Thomas

Yeah I know what you mean, but Danes don't seem to be the most welcoming people when it comes to foreigners!
I would definitely be up for getting a little group together and maybe going for a beer or something?
Donna

Yeah well I am meeting a person from this site in 1.5 hours. That is like serious short notice but anyway the meeting point is Norreport station. Open to anyone.

Hi Guys, I just got back from the city and am very tired, but lets get together this weekend for coffee, tea, or some beer!

I'm not doing anything Saturday, how about the beach!

So I'm pretty new here, in fact, well I don't live here yet but I'm trying to make friends before I take the leap.

Anyone interested in doing anything this afternoon - Coffee in Copenhagen perhaps? :)

Wow, I wish I had gotten here earlier, I wasn't really doing anything of much importance in the afternoon... How about a group meeting for next weekend? It's gonna be pretty cold... so we'd have to go to a café or bar?

Hi Welcome!Yeah, this weekend sounds great. Coffee, tea, or lite shopping, what ever just let me know.

Nancy

Yes, we shall definetly organize something for this week end!! Any idea?

We should move this conversation to the other thread, the "official" one.

Hi Olivia, welcome!!!

We are all just meeting and getting to know each other. Please come to the next event, when ever that will be.

Nancy

Hi Shenny, where are you from?

I live outside the city in Vallensbaek, not too far. We should met and go shopping or out for lunch.

Hope to see you soon,
Nancy
Phone: 1805.426 5550

Hi

a little late, but just saw this. Did you meet and how did it go? What age are the people who met up and are there follow up-get togethers to it?

I live in CPH since 5 years, am from Germany and always interested in friendships.

Best regards

Marlies

Hi Marlies, All ages of people are meeting up. I am leaving Cph in 10 days headed back to Portugal. There is a back yard barbecue through the Meet Up group. I think they are listed on the "Americans in Denmark".

I would very much like to keep busy until I leave, so I'm up to shopping, lunch, or dinner.

All the best,
Nancy

Hey Guys, Please check out this event:
13 of 578
New window
Print all
Next week: Wine,Some Food And Micro-Brew Beer Tasting In My BackYard!

X   

Inbox
        X   

ReplyReply
More
American Expats in Copenhagen to me

show details Aug 21 (3 days ago)

Title:    Wine,Some Food And Micro-Brew Beer Ta...
When:    Sun Aug 28 8am – 10am (PDT)
Where:    blagardsPlads (My Back Yard, Copenhagen, Denmark)
Who:    [email protected]*

Add to calendar »

Your Agenda for Sun Aug 28, 2011
         No earlier events
    8am    Wine,Some Food And Micro-Brew Beer Ta...
         No later events
view my calendar »
Meetup Reminder
American Expats in Copenhagen
    Meetup
Wine,Some Food And Micro-Brew Beer Tasting In My BackYard!
will happen on Sunday, August 28, 2011
When:     Where:     Your RSVP:
Sunday, August 28, 2011
5:00 PM

blagardsPlads
My Back Yard
Copenhagen
    I'm going Change
Who's going:
4 American Expats

See all
( 16 more spots left! )

Hi Guys, there is an event tomorrow, please rsvp if you are interested in attending:

Tasting!! Oh Boy!
is happening tomorrow
When:     Where:     RSVP:
Saturday, August 27, 2011
4:00 PM

kodbyen
Kodbyen
Copenhagen

Yes

No
Who's going:
3 American Expats

See all
( 17 more spots left! )
Here is a link to the event posted on my other meetup group. Please read the details and RSVP there. meetup.com/american-233/events/27618111/
Learn more

Hola Eleonora, eres de México?

eleonora.s wrote:

Hello there!!
I arrived in Copenhagen at the end of May, I'm doing some researches for my master thesis.
Unfortunately people at the university are not very friendly, and I really need someone to go outside with, for a beer or a coffe, and for enjoying the summere here :)
I feel really lonely now, and I'd wish to go around and enjoy this amazing city!

(moderated: no free publicity on the forum please)

sheycutie wrote:

Hola Eleonora, eres de México?

eleonora.s wrote:

Hello there!!

Hi sheycutie

this is an Anglophone Forum so could you please post in English? that way everybody can understand :)

Thanks

Francesca

Hi every one,
I just became a member 1 about an hour ago. i am in London to study English course and I am going to Denmark in July for vacation and do some work about my book also considerate to live in Denmark in a near future. I really need to have some one who be able to show me around and maybe if that one like to take photos it will be great. I will be there for 2 weeks but maybe more. Thank you very much.
Best,
Anna

hi eleonora lets chat together and drink a coffee out my email is [email protected]

Hello Eleonora.s

I also live alone here in KBH and it is hard to make new friends as strangers keep to themselves. I would also like to meet new friends and get a beer, coffee or just hang out. Let me know how KBH is treating you since May and if you want to have that coffee and chat

Same here, will be going there in CPH next month. If we can meet am also looking for friends :)

Hi Donna,I have just moved here and looking to meet some new friends also. I would definitely be up for a beer! Guess what, I actually found Irn Bru at the 7 eleven store in Lynby! Haha. Linsay

Hi ilm from India and new to Copenhagen . and looking for a friends over here to help me . I'm looking for CPR registration could you please any one help me in that becoz I don't know any person over here.

Hi guys i recently came to copenhagen & getting bored because no friends over here , so any one wanna meet and make time pass then please ping me

hello All, New to the C. I am Liberian American, seeking french speakers to associate with. My french has decline due to the recent countries I have resided in. I need to refresh before heading back into the workforce, as it is crucial to the field I work in.  I am new to denmark and will be here for a while with my partner and our son. If you speak french/ danish, and want to learn english, or looking for someone to hangout with let me know. I am been trying to get out more on my own as my partner works a lot but could use a exploration buddy!!!