Filipinos in aalen?

I am a filipina, will be moving to aalen baden wuerttemberg next month and seeking for resident filipinos to be my friend.

Hi Philrabbit!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

hi, filipina din ako :-) i live here in Aachen.

hello, I am a filipina, how are you? are you in Aalen living now? Well, im looking for a friend too. I hope to hear from you.....

Hallo Maria,

Yes i am living in aalen now. I am doing fine and still hoping to meet some filipinas near my place.It's nice to meet you here and hoping to meet you in person one of this days..

See yah soon...

philrabbit

Hi im a filipina planning to study in Munich looking for a cheap room to rent?? Any suggestion from any Filipinos leaving in Munich ??

hmmm... nasa bandang Schweinfurt ako. Sa Facebook, madami.  hanapin mo Filipino and Friends, Feli-pinos at Kababayan.

kitakitz!

Hi Sampaguita08, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Alright Harmonie.. no problem. I was just saying that if Philrabbit or someone here on this Forum was looking for friends within her/his vicinity... the best option that i could suggest is to look for those groups that I've mentioned above.  Its a hidden group page on Facebook which most members are Filipinos in Germany and friends; some are Filipinos working abroad or living outside Philippines.

anyways.. nice meeting you guys here.

any meet ups among filipinos here in germany?
would really love to meet some kababayans here..