Are there any Russian speaking Expats living in Mauritius?

Natasha
have a look at the Network.That might help in locating Russian expats on the island. :)

Here: Russian expatriates in Mauritius ;)

Hallo everyone!!! Doesn't matter whether you speak Russian or not, we are SO SO SO happy to officially tell you that now there is a great meeting point and great place to eat Russian and Eastern European food on the Island! [moderated]

Olga,

you should register your restaurant in the business directory ... as (free) advertisement is not allowed on the forum

thanks

nb: I might be one of your first clients, but the rules are the same for everyone

Julien hi;

Sorry, didn't even mean to advertise just shared some great news with Russians and Eastern Europeans :) Already registered as you advised.

Come and visit!
Best regards,
Olga

Hello, I'm new to Mauritius, living in Albion and I'm looking for some friends - girl friends for going out, chatting, coffee etc.
I'm Lithuanian, 27, open minded.

See you soon!!

Tura

Tura hallo! Welcome on the Island. Feel free to drop a message to Olga or myself. There is a great meeting point with Russian speaking people from Russia, Ukraine and other CIS and Eastern Europe - Russian restaurant in Pointe aux Canonniers. Feel free to stop by for brunch on Sunday. Great ambiance and great people. Sure you will find many friends there.

Priviet Anton,

I speak Russian and Ukrainian. If there are any plans , just let me know! Poka.

(moderated: no free ads on the forum please)

Hi, everyone. I finally managed to get here. Olga, kak rabotaet restoran? :) a Pointe aux Canonniers ochen daleko ot Tamarin? :)

Elka hallo,

Welcome! Tamarin is quite a trip but it is not a problem. (moderated: no free ads on the forum please)

Рускоязычных тут полно. Кстати, многие доктора местные говорят по русски, потому что учились в  Союзе еще.
В общем, проведя тут год я наконец-то скоро уезжаю. Не по нраву мне островная жизнь.
Всем остальным удачи!

Hi Burn!

In English please ;)

Thanks
Armand

We could have a meeting where all Russian speakers could unite

Guys if you start to moderate everything which is not even a concern of the advertisement it is not worth of it network wise. There is only one meeting place now for the Russian speakers that has just recently being opened without any public advertisement yet as on the test period yet waiting for the right moment for the proper launch and you block the possibility for the community even to know about the basic things. What about the convenience for the network or network as a concept?

roneeland wrote:

Roneeland great idea! We will have it soon but we will use other resource  to announce about it. There will be great resource for Russian speakers in Mauritius soon as I see there is a need for it :)

Hi Anton, :) you are inviting members to come to your restaurant and giving details about it, for us it is advertising.

And as Julien told you, I invite you to register your company in the Mauritius Business Directory .;)

Harmonie.

Hello to everybody!!

Harmonie good day,

We have registered as soon as Julien advised.
Thank you,
Olga

Harmonie wrote:

And as Julien told you, I invite you to register your company in the Mauritius Business Directory .;)

Harmonie.

now you should ask your friends (and clients) to recommend you ;)

Hello everyone!

My name is Alina - I am on the island for 1 month and would like to meet russian speaking people.

live in Belle Mare, do to Grand Baie every day, or can join you in any location!

Have a good day!

Julien wrote:

now you should ask your friends (and clients) to recommend you ;)

It's actually a great idea. Should discuss with Olga. Need to put the reference link for Expat.com business directory to the promo flyers. Thus people can go directly and leave a reference.

Hello, Alina. :))) I've been here for a month, too. but i live in Tamarin. if u want, u can contact me any time. as well as the rest Russians. Haven't seen any russians here so far :(((

There is a place now where you can see them every day except Tuesday :)A little bit far away from Tamarin but still. Welcome to the Island!

:))) Hello, everyone! i finally got a message from a russian girl who lives really closee to me and i can't send her a message :( How can i get in touch with her? does anyone know Zhenya from Flic en Flac? (JennyRodari)?

EXCITING NEWS??? can`t wait for it :-) :-)

Does anyone know a Russian speaker who plays violin, piano (electro) or guitar?

[Moderated: please communicate by PM]

Hi Taisia,

you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

Hello JackieAh,
we will be sharing the room of our house. I saw your post in the classified section but unfortunately could not send you a message as your inbox is full. Are you still interested. its a 4 bedroom house of 4000 square feet with pool. its in albion. 10 minutes walk from club Med. ( sorry guys to have use this forum , it was the only way i could think of to contact her)

roneeland wrote:

Rooneland hi,
This Saturday and Sunday (brunch) there will be GOLUBTSI Party at RH. Should be quite a few Russian speakers there. Feel free to visit if you want to.
Cheers,
Anton

Any new Russian speaking expats and locals in Maurfitius for the past 3-4 months?

hi everyone.
I'm new here (only 2 months) and I'm Russian :)

hi , i am a neighbour . form china ,first time know so many RUASSIAN WORKING IN MAURTIUTS ALSO. i have stay and worked there for more than two years .hope next time make some more friends there . i speak english ,poor franch , little creole.

Natal_ka wrote:

hi everyone.
I'm new here (only 2 months) and I'm Russian :)

Privet! Welcome!!! Feel free to stop over Russian Hut during weekend. Where do you stay on the Island?

JASON GUO wrote:

hi , i am a neighbour . form china ,first time know so many RUASSIAN WORKING IN MAURTIUTS ALSO. i have stay and worked there for more than two years .hope next time make some more friends there . i speak english ,poor franch , little creole.

Jason hi! It was not such a big but becoming a decent size community of Russian speaking expatsw and locals. We have also good connections with Chinese local community - there are weekly Mandarin classes for children in Russian restaurant - true BRIC concept, LOL!

hi ,ANTON
there have mandarin classes for Russin children ,that's great !
i just know chinese culture center every week have mandarin class for the mauritian.

how is the feeling in that paradise island ?

We like it a lot!!!

JASON GUO wrote:

hi ,ANTON
there have mandarin classes for Russin children ,that's great !
i just know chinese culture center every week have mandarin class for the mauritian.

how is the feeling in that paradise island ?

People - please share the ideas for the BIG BIG BIG Russian speaking party gathering?

Anton wrote:

People - please share the ideas for the BIG BIG BIG Russian speaking party gathering?

Hmm that would be interesting!!!! Anton try messaging me directly i missed ur last post!