Visiting Ethiopia to study the seafood business

Mumbai

India

June 7, 2011

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I am a management trainee from India working for the Triton Group. I will be visiting Ethiopia for business this month.  Since this would be first time that I would be visiting your country, I will like to know about its culture / climate/business ethics/ traditions. Maybe you can help me in knowing your country and its people.

Best regards,

Shruti Srivastava

India

Welcome to Expat.com Shruti !

Hey shruti. I would like to say welcome to my country. i graduate in chemistry in 2006 but working the last 5years on toursim and am happy to help you when you come.
c u
sol

Dear Sir,

We are glad to recieve your message, we will be reaching ethiopia on the 25th of June. We are Assistant Managers from India working for the Triton Group. Triton group is a MNC that comprises of group of companies that deal in trade, distribution, processing, and production of fisheries and poultry. We will be visiting Ethiopia for business development.

Also we will like to know about the culture
and customs of Ethiopia.
Best Regards,

Shruti Srivastasva
Terry Rae

so i am glad to guide you and make safe your time and make efficient your stay with good out comes. so do you want my tour guide service? i helped before so many indians and soon also some indians will come to ethiopia. how many peoples will come with you?
c u
sol

I will be very happy hearing that as you are arriving to Ethiopia on 25 June 2011,on your arival please call on ,Thank you very much yours Ayele Sadore

when you come,email me [email protected] and call me 0913687887 or 0111114420
solomon

Dear,
I am very happy to hear  from you.