Just moved 2 bangalore

hi all!

just moved 2 bangalore and would like to meet new friends!
any suggestions where i can go to meet a good crowd?

cheers, olli

Hi Olli:

First of all, welcome to Bangalore!!! I am not sure if you have already received replies to your post - I would say, a good place to meet people is just by going out - to bars, restaurants - and start a conversation with someone you would like to start a conversation with:-)

I know - I am not being much of a help here...if you want me to recommend a few bars that I like, let me know.

All the best!

Cheers,

hi ruby!
thx for the reply and the advice.
actually already met a lot new, nice people since im here....
its a great place, isnt it?
what are your favourite places to hang out?
cheers and thanks again!
olli

Olli,

Bangalore is a very friendly city and you are bound to meet a lot of wonderful people here! Probably one of the best ways to meet people is just to go out, there is a pretty decent nightlife here. There are a lot of good bars and clubs in the MG/Brigade area, on St. Mark's Road and Trinity Circle. It depends on what kind of scene you're interested in though. There are quite a few expats living here in Bangalore as well and a couple of expat clubs that organize get togethers. Everyone is really friendly and you can meet a lot of people that way. I found my flat on one of their websites and I know a few friends who organized excursions to other cities this way. You could try ives.in for starters and from there there are a few other sites.

Good luck with all!
Bangalore is a great city!

blore is a beautiful city... d best thing here is the climate..thr r lots of places to hang out.. for night life you hv some good pubs like hard rock cafe, fuga..u can try thm.. the crowd in these place is like really good , n so is the ambiance. a perfect place to chill n relax.. thr r lots of good hotels also whr u get good food... let me know if u want to kw thm... will be glad to help you..

Hi I am cherian- Good to know you are getting settled in Bangalore Visit my  Breadworks boulangerie in Esteem Mall( near hebbal flyover)- Also on Lavelle Road, Indiranagar- Enjoy Crisp baguettes, sandwiches, danish pastries,and host of other products including cheese( french)/ It is a good meeting place to network.

Thank you for your attention.

cherian

hey olli,

if u looking for good pubs well here are some..

brigade road- pecos, mojos( they play classical rock)
mg road- couch n hardrock cafe
sports bar at forum mall, cosmos mall(whitefield)
karting zones-whitefield-ezone

hope this helps you take care

Hi

I have move from Denmark. Please send me a message

@kamal Jain > ???/ please note that this is an old topic.

He Olli
All places is good if you have person chard with you and you like for me all places is good but they have places at visited so M.G Road,Bridge, Kormangala, Hulsoor lac,Bangalore palace etc
When you will come??

Were are you?

@ rey ndala > Do note that you have posted on a very old thread here (2009) and that the member Olive did not participate on the forum since 2009.

------

@ All > As the initiator is no more active, i am closing this thread.

Thanks

Priscilla

Closed