Serbian language

My name is Ivana Popovic and I am a Philology student with a real passion for education. I have been teaching both English and Serbian for ten years now and I always find new inspiration with every new student. I am energetic and professional as my goal is to achieve your language learning goals. I aim to make a significant contribution to your language development and to your career or further education. I use a variety of interesting and challenging techniques while teaching.
Learning a language can be fun!
Ivana Popović
(moderated)

Hi Ivana,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post your ad in the Belgrade classifieds > classes section - language.

Thank you

Hi Christine,
Thank you for the warm welcome and the guidance!
Kind regards,
Ivana

Hi Ivana,

How's things working out for you in belgrade?have you started teaching yet? I will be intrested in taking up serbian when i come in few weeks.Your advice are welcome.

talk to you

I can vouch for Ivana!  She's an amazing teacher with a heart of gold.  She was my tutor until my schedule just got unpredictable.  And as soon as I have a stable schedule again, I will hopefully be going back to Ivana for lessons.  She's truly amazing!

Tjao,
Kiki

im congolse student in foreigners languages and culture.i want to learn serbian language in serbia.for my asking visa i need letter of inviation legalise by autority. can you help me? lakoumba

That letter generally comes from the institution you're taking the Serbian courses from.

Where are you taking the courses?

[Moderated]

I want to take course in Belgrade

Hello,
I have sent you PP.
Regards,
Ivana

Lakoumba, I guess embassy of Serbia at which you are applying for a visa is in Abuja, Nigeria?