Nice to meet you

Hello,

I'm 24 years old ,my name is Valentina and i will soon arrive in Dubai. I would like to meet new people and make friends.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Kisses.:)

hi Valentina welcome to Dubai .. the land of opportunities .. enjoy your every moment in Dubai .. Cheers!

Hello valentinat!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Welcome to the Sandpit.  Hope all turns out well :D

wellcome valentina,I hope you have a good trip

Hey Valentina, hope you enjoy ur stay in dxb ;)

Hi , this is Sam my wife from romania if you like to meet us and our friends call us at 0552950622.

Take care
Sam& mihaela

[Moderated: avoid doing copy-paste]

WeLcOme in Dubai :)
Wish you happy stay

Hi Valentina, Hello everyone!

I am French,just arrived in Dubai for a 6-month internship and I would be happy to meet some friends and discover the city! ^^

hai lalalou .. welcome to UAE .. Enjoy your stay in Dubai

Hello Valentina & lalalou, and welcome to dubai.

Bonjour Lalola :).

I would like also to meet people who speaks french to practice more my french, as i started to loose it :).

I live in Dubai Marina area.

lalalou wrote:

Hi Valentina, Hello everyone!

I am French,just arrived in Dubai for a 6-month internship and I would be happy to meet some friends and discover the city! ^^

Greetings Lalalou, hope you enjoy the Sandpit :)

welcome..!!!

Salut
I am half romanian dar romana mea e slaba:) you will enjoy your stay here, but be careful till you get used to the mentality of the people here.

If you have any questions, I can help you out

ciao

nice to meet u dear

i hv romanian girl friends and boys i can introduce to

hi there, ill also soon be moving to dubai. any advice?

Hi, I have been living in Romania for the last 14 years, in origin I am Turkish, I am going to move to UAE, It will be very nice to make new friends and also maybe somebody proposes me to find a flat with a good price..?

hey valentinat i saw your message , i would be glad to be a true friend of you ,i can help you settle here in dubai as i have been here for more than a year and half, please write to me back once you see this message :)

Hello Tarek,

The post of Valentinat is from 2011, i suggest you participate of recent threads on the Dubai forum if you actually want to get some interaction with members.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed