Introducing myself :)

Tere! My name is Francesco and I have just relocated to Tallinn from London, UK where I have lived for the past 6 years. I'm originally Italian and I have been to Tallinn a number of times before but now that I have moved here it would be nice to make new friends and meet other people who like me have moved to this wonderful city from other countries.
Tsau,
Francesco
:)

Hi Francesco,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction. I hope you get loads of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to share your expat experience with us.

All the best,
Christine

Thanks Christine, will do! :)
I was wondering if the Tallinn gang meets up from time to time? It would be great to get together for a drink and a chat with fellow expats :)

Hi, there are only a few expat groups in Tallinn. One is organized by InterNations, they have a meeting this week on June 29th in Vapiano at Solaris Center, 7pm. Two other groups can be found on facebook (search for ExPat Estonia or Tallinn). Otherwise, I am also always happy to meet for a drink.

Best regards,
Karin

Ciao Francesco!
Vivi ancora a Tallinn o sei partito?

Regards,
Nadia

Hello everyone,

@Nadia please write only in English on the anglophone version of the Tallinn forum. Furthermore, you also have to check the date before posting. The post of Francesco is from 2011. It is better to participate on more recent threads.

Best of luck, :)
Bhavna