Visa processing assistance

We are Filipino nationals and My husband are currently working at Yanbu, He wants us to be there, I already forwarded the needed documents for Visa processing but due to work demand, He cannot personally process our Resident Visa, can anyone suggest an agency who helps in processing Visa..Thanks in Advance

He has to ask his HR for the advise, dont know much for Yanbu,

Family visa has to be applied in person. You just have to gather all the required documents ( 2000 sr fees, marriage certificate translated and attested by the saudi cultural attache in the home country,bachelors degree of the husband, translated and attested by the saudi cultrual attache in the country of origing, and a filled out application form ).

Submit these documents in the Istekhdaam Office, they will issue a visa paper at the same time, then you have to wait for one week and submit a copy of it at saudi embassy in your home country. Visa is stamped anywhere from same day to maybe 2-3 weeks.. depending on the embassy.

hope that helps ~ Kamiii

Hi Kamii,

Thank you very much...You are right, visa stamping takes 2 to 3 weeks here in the Philippines..How about releasing of Visa at Saudi Embassy, do you have an Idea on how long it takes to have the resident Visa..I believe he will be forwarded all the documents at Consular located at Jeddah.

Thanks again..

Regards,
Davie

you are most welcome. I am not sure I understand the bit about the consular at jeddah ?

He has to submit his application at the governmetn office they will issue a visa letter, which has to be notarized from the ministry of foreign affairs ( takes about one week and can be done online as well ). Once that is done, you can submit it immediately to the Saudi embassy in Philippines.