Jeans in dammam/khobar

hi to all,

just wanna ask if where can i buy original levis jeans and shirts here in dammam and khobar? thanks...

Dharan Mall....choice of retailers

Hi budz arnel,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

check out the sawani showroom in any of the malls

lots of places to be exact.. there are a couple of original retailers in Dahran mall like Saudi Uk had said. then there is the Lewis shop in Rashid mall. and then i think even the shops in Rahmaniyah might be selling the original ones.. though not sure. you will have to go and clarify that by yourself I guess..

A word of caution, you dont get everyt style that you are looking for. 501s ofcourse, but the others. not always..

Cheers!

you should buy at Sawani showroom to make sure you get an original one.

If you go to the city you can find Levi's store with complete collection as Sawani has normally limited and old stock. Ofcourse i mean Riyadh

thanks cristine for warm welcome. and thank you guys for quick response. i thought dahran mall is for family only..

@budz: Dhahran mall during the weekends yes, only family allowed inside. But then try going on the weekdays, they usually dont mind if you dont go around in outrageous looking clothes( read ultra low waist jeans, ultra skinny fit, flashy watches, shades, Tees, etc etc.:P) And you should be able to get in without a hitch.

Honestly, try GAP at Dhahran mall...
you`ll be hooked to this brand! only if once u`ll try it.

alrashed mall or jian mall

This thread is dated 2011 yasserkuwity.:/