Money Transfer from Algeria

#1 21 May 2011 15:10:45

engrmik

Money Transfer from Algeria

Hi!
I am from Pakistan. I will be moving to Arzew, Oran for a job. I want to know how can I transfer my savings to my country? Are there any restriction for transferring foriegn exhange out of Algeria? I will apprciate any help in this regards,
Thanks

#2 24 May 2011 19:09:30

gavioslei
gavioslei
tizi ouzou

Re: Money Transfer from Algeria

hi
I worked  in arzew for 5 years. smal town but quiet one.
for what u need  as algerien we are not allowed to tresfer mony outside the country but for expat  I m not sure. what u have to do  is to cantact the BAE bank ( la banque extérieure  d'Algérie)there is to  agencies  one inside  the industriel zone  the other in the town near Tasili Hotel. u can also  ask BDL bank (banque   de développement local) they have un international systeme colled MONY GRAM also u have  WESTERN UNION   by  Société Général BANk.
if u need any other information u can cantacte me .
cheers.

#3 24 May 2011 20:29:10

engrmik

Thankx for the reply @ gavioslei

I am going to contact these banks to get further information. One more thing that i will like to know here is what is the income tax rate applicable to expats in Algeria?

#4 29 May 2011 22:46:02

gavioslei
gavioslei
tizi ouzou

Hi engrmik how are u?
for ur  the income tax rate applicable to expats in algeria realy i have no idea so I suggests u see with your company accountant will give you more information than me.

#5 31 May 2011 18:28:01

aymen-monastir

for income tax it is 35%, you pay 9 % and your company 26 %. Regarding transfert of money, you are allowed to transfert only 60% of your salary after geting resindence and opening bank account.
aymen.sp[at]gmail.com
regards

#6 22 June 2011 11:09:41

aymen-monastir

@zedrek : yes it is true what are you saying. But when we send money via bank , 10000 AD will be equal to 100 euro . But in black market we have to give 14300 AD to get 100 euro . So this is the problem. In additionally when we receive money from outside algeria it is better to go through black market so you will win 43 % more than bank. This is only in algeria , in other countries the difference between black market and bank is only almost 1%

#11 23 September 2013 16:34:55

waris abdul

for algeria you can not transfer money  with  your company; moneygram;westen union  not posible. send money Algeria to out country but you can out cuntery to send Algeria normal

ok bye

#12 24 September 2013 09:18:41

starship

hi
for the money transfer from algeria to another country ,it depends on the first contract that u signed with your employer.
for us algerian ,if someone does not have a hard currency in the bank ,he won't receive any dollar or euro for him here in algeria.
so before u come ,please get the real information for this matter.
have a nice day
karim

#13 12 December 2013 23:58:49

johnny2k2
johnny2k2
New York City

Goodday, please i need a contact address of any agent in Algeria  for perfect money  where i can load and transfer money on my perfect money into another account. kindly send me any information into my email  on johnn2k2 at yahoo dot com. thanks

Expatriate health insurance Algeria
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Algeria.
>> Click here
Expat banking Algeria
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Algeria
A few tips from professionals about moving to Algeria.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Algeria
Don't worry and travel happy across Algeria.
>> Click here