Money Transfer from Algeria

#1 21 May 2011 15:10:45

engrmik

Money Transfer from Algeria

Hi!
I am from Pakistan. I will be moving to Arzew, Oran for a job. I want to know how can I transfer my savings to my country? Are there any restriction for transferring foriegn exhange out of Algeria? I will apprciate any help in this regards,
Thanks

#2 24 May 2011 19:09:30

gavioslei
gavioslei
tizi ouzou

Re: Money Transfer from Algeria

hi
I worked  in arzew for 5 years. smal town but quiet one.
for what u need  as algerien we are not allowed to tresfer mony outside the country but for expat  I m not sure. what u have to do  is to cantact the BAE bank ( la banque extérieure  d'Algérie)there is to  agencies  one inside  the industriel zone  the other in the town near Tasili Hotel. u can also  ask BDL bank (banque   de développement local) they have un international systeme colled MONY GRAM also u have  WESTERN UNION   by  Société Général BANk.
if u need any other information u can cantacte me .
cheers.

#3 24 May 2011 20:29:10

engrmik

Thankx for the reply @ gavioslei

I am going to contact these banks to get further information. One more thing that i will like to know here is what is the income tax rate applicable to expats in Algeria?

#4 29 May 2011 22:46:02

gavioslei
gavioslei
tizi ouzou

Hi engrmik how are u?
for ur  the income tax rate applicable to expats in algeria realy i have no idea so I suggests u see with your company accountant will give you more information than me.

#5 31 May 2011 18:28:01

aymen-monastir

for income tax it is 35%, you pay 9 % and your company 26 %. Regarding transfert of money, you are allowed to transfert only 60% of your salary after geting resindence and opening bank account.
aymen.sp[at]gmail.com
regards

#6 22 June 2011 11:09:41

aymen-monastir

@zedrek : yes it is true what are you saying. But when we send money via bank , 10000 AD will be equal to 100 euro . But in black market we have to give 14300 AD to get 100 euro . So this is the problem. In additionally when we receive money from outside algeria it is better to go through black market so you will win 43 % more than bank. This is only in algeria , in other countries the difference between black market and bank is only almost 1%

#11 23 September 2013 16:34:55

waris abdul

for algeria you can not transfer money  with  your company; moneygram;westen union  not posible. send money Algeria to out country but you can out cuntery to send Algeria normal

ok bye

#12 24 September 2013 09:18:41

starship

hi
for the money transfer from algeria to another country ,it depends on the first contract that u signed with your employer.
for us algerian ,if someone does not have a hard currency in the bank ,he won't receive any dollar or euro for him here in algeria.
so before u come ,please get the real information for this matter.
have a nice day
karim

#13 12 December 2013 23:58:49

johnny2k2
johnny2k2
New York City

Goodday, please i need a contact address of any agent in Algeria  for perfect money  where i can load and transfer money on my perfect money into another account. kindly send me any information into my email  on johnn2k2 at yahoo dot com. thanks

#14 01 November 2014 12:21:29

ebsambou
ebsambou
the gambia farato

hello i am ebrima am a gambian in algeria i wanted to send money to my people since last month but still to no avail i dont no what to do can you plz help me am begging so that i can send plz my brother need to go back to school

Expatriate health insurance Algeria
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Algeria.
>> Click here
Expat banking Algeria
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Algeria
A few tips from professionals about moving to Algeria.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Algeria
Don't worry and travel happy across Algeria.
>> Click here