Fitness Gyms in Riyadh

Hey Riyadhians ....
Good to see you all here ... :)

I am searching for some good gym here ... which is upto following conditions ...

1. should open early in the morning, at 06:00am.
2. trainer should be following my progress on weekly or bi-monthly basis.
3. trainer should be providing workpit routines and also meal routines
4. and should be affordable prices. ;)

Any suggestions!!!?? :)

Fitness First, Localizer Mall
Tahlia St.

the_blade wrote:

Fitness First, Localizer Mall
Tahlia St.

really!! i didnt know they offer VIP treatment, i mean to say .. they really look after you and record the progress

there are personal trainers who monitor your progress, make a workout routine for you and recommend a diet plan. The equipment is excellent and there is a separate swimming pool area with jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. Membership is ~ 500/month. You can get it at 350/mth by making an annual payment. Personal training is 2200 for 12 sessions of 2 hours each. Hope this helps. Cheers.

2200/- ... man!!! .. ya you can see my cheerful face :/

Did u try BodyMasters near German Hospital, it has the best trainers (among Bodymaster Branches) and yes they do give individual attention, you just have to talk to them and tell them what u need. They always help out.

not trying to steal ur post ,but is there any clean gym near Aquiq or sahafa street ?

SaQiB wrote:

Did u try BodyMasters near German Hospital, it has the best trainers (among Bodymaster Branches) and yes they do give individual attention, you just have to talk to them and tell them what u need. They always help out.

hey man ..
i went to body masters on king fahad road, i believe its the same you are talking abt, they offer only ELITE membership. i asked him abt the benefits ... he was like what BENEFITS :S ...
i thought may b language problem, so i m still confused from where to take help ... their website dont write in details

YEs on that branch there is only Elite membership,
In the website, go to Locations and find the Malik Fahad Branch which is in Sahafa, click on the branch u shall see a popup appear with details of what an Elite Branch offers u , u can compare it with other branches such as Bronze , Silver, Gold

I am a Gold Member currently , and i can tell i never felt ripped.

Btw there is an offer nowadays on Bronze membership, 700 / 3 months. But Bronze doesnt have much benefits to offer .

the_blade wrote:

there are personal trainers who monitor your progress, make a workout routine for you and recommend a diet plan. The equipment is excellent and there is a separate swimming pool area with jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath. Membership is ~ 500/month. You can get it at 350/mth by making an annual payment. Personal training is 2200 for 12 sessions of 2 hours each. Hope this helps. Cheers.

C'mon man, there is no membership 350/month there

slyshooter wrote:
the_blade wrote:

C'mon man, there is no membership 350/month there

I believe he said by ANNUAL payment!

Even the annual had cost me around 450

slyshooter wrote:

Even the annual had cost me around 450

aa nice ... where are you working out? and any benefits???

What benefits do u have in mind actually Junaid?

SaQiB wrote:

someone should be literally looking after me :D
i dont expect them to tell me nutritional details but they should atleast be giving me workout routines; esp if i m paying ELITE membership fee ... :S

y to take the headache of the gym... enjoy ur food in riyadh

junaidghumman wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

i dont expect them to tell me nutritional details but they should atleast be giving me workout routines; esp if i m paying ELITE membership fee ... :S

Just to give a brief on Fitness First , if you want to be looked after you have to pay extra for personal trainer (not cheap). But they have around 6,7 classes everyday regularly for different work-outs that are included in membership fees, which is worth the membership there.

The gym as a whole is great, very nice environment plenty of equipment so you never have to wait, and almost all facilities you can imagine.

I actually didn't get a chance to enjoy the gym as in the whole 1 year of my membership i visited the gym maybe 15 times only. So basically wasted my money.

Gyms open ing at 6 in the morning.. I dont know if I know of any that do here in saudi arabia! But yeah that is sure a great way to start the day!

slyshooter wrote:
junaidghumman wrote:
SaQiB wrote:

Just to give a brief on Fitness First , if you want to be looked after you have to pay extra for personal trainer (not cheap). But they have around 6,7 classes everyday regularly for different work-outs that are included in membership fees, which is worth the membership there.

The gym as a whole is great, very nice environment plenty of equipment so you never have to wait, and almost all facilities you can imagine.

I actually didn't get a chance to enjoy the gym as in the whole 1 year of my membership i visited the gym maybe 15 times only. So basically wasted my money.

sly, there is a room for negotiation...i paid SR 5K lump sum for 12+2 months...but now the management has changed, so I don't know...Also, mine was a membership transfer from FF Dubai so I didn't pay the full admin fee...

Hi Junaid
i suggest you to go for Fitness Times, their package is 1600/3 months.They do have trainers who would provide you with your work out routine,but i dont know what you mean by personal training. If you think that they will assign one trainer particular for you then it could be very costly and i dont think it will benefit you more. but all in all Fitness times has very good equipment and good trainers as well.

For any mates willing to join fitness times:

The promo is on:
- Buy 3 months and get 1 additional month free for 1,600
- Buy 6 months and get 2 additional months free for 2,600
- Buy 12 months and get 3 additional months free for 4,300

The prices are of 'standard' class gym branches.

More info (in Arabic only) here: http://www.fitnesstime.com.sa/

Xtrem wrote:

not trying to steal ur post ,but is there any clean gym near Aquiq or sahafa street ?

Body Maters next to saudi airlines office
and Body master at Qassim roud next to Sadhan mall
and there is fitness time at thumamah street.

:)

Ackeles wrote:
Xtrem wrote:

Body Maters next to saudi airlines office
and Body master at Qassim roud next to Sadhan mall
and there is fitness time at thumamah street.

:)

yeah xtreme, sahafa branch is very near to your place.hehehe. It might take u 5 to 10 minutes reaching the place. Welcome back.:)

I'm looking for a gym near Sulaimania,, Anyone can help me please?

ronaldsuaverdez wrote:

I'm looking for a gym near Sulaimania,, Anyone can help me please?

Yes, try to contact Mr. Google Maps

Thanks for your advise,, any specific place.. I eard one in Localizer mall is it good?

Sorry to be rude man, but this topic has been covered here about a million times. You've to do a little bit of research here, which will take like 3 minutes of your precious time before you can go about asking questions. And yes, Fitness first at Localizer is quite good.

I am also looking for someone who can take care of an individual ... i dont know how to find one trainer who is responsible in what he is doing and train me or build me as i want ... if theres anyone pls do help me know ..

Hi,
i am also looking for a gym in Batha , Riyadh,
Anyone please help me.
Thanks.

@Slyshooter

(All of you guys, pardon me for jumping into this Topic/Conversation).

But i just simply wanted to ask, how much is the starting FEES/month for Joining "Fitness First Gym" for the first time (No need for a Personal Trainer etc). I just simply want to use the "Exercise Equipment etc". And does the FEES vary with the Location/Address or so.... ?

Thanks !

Hello SalmanKhan786,

This thread is dated, i would suggest you make a new one in our leisure and things to do in Riyadh forum.

Thank you
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

there is cheapest gym in old batha. 200 riyals for 1 month. only equipment but no trainor...

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Power Fitness. on Khalid bin Waleed ST

, look for Riyadh Combat Club ( Second floor ) you get to learn some cool stuff.

Check Shabaaab fitness