Internship/Chinese students in Paris

We are a small start-up, seeking motivated young women – or men - with a sincere interest and knowledge of French fashion. We would prefer a student with Chinese-language – but not necessarily.

Interns will work for four weeks minimum – with an ongoing association to be negotiated. The position will be both home and office-based, with opportunities to go to fashion shows and press launch events. We are looking for a student/graduate who has a passion for fashion, networking sites (Facebook – we would like you to build and manage our Facebook page), we need accurate writing skills (fact checking, grammar, spelling) and the ability to work with a small, scattered team across Paris. You can also work independently – from home. We would expect you to manage an events diary, have good organizational skills, write very short features/blogs, contact PR companies (who we know) for product information and images. You would have contact with our website design team, researcher and film content provider. You will work with a team including writers from NY Times, the FT London and the Herald Tribune (Paris).
Please contact: [email protected]

what a bout mexicans? :P

Hi susan22 and welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Paris classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hello I have seen your post and I am a studente of the Erasmus internship program.
I wanna do the intern for 3 months and you simply give a company agreement form and an internship certificate.
I don't know french but I know well english and italian.