New to milan, English speaking friends?

hey everyone,
im new in milan and newer to this site but im hoping i can meet people to have a cup of coffee or walk around the city. I work in the milan area during the weekdays so weekends would be great! hope to hear from you all :)

Heya

I literally landed in Milan a few days ago and am looking to meet new people. If anyone want to explore the city with me or grap a coffee let me know. My email is [email protected] or you can find me on facebook under Jackie Ann Hyde

I'm interested in making new friends and getting to know Milan/Italy a little better. My Italian is shamefully non existent as I moved here last minute.

I know I have kindof jumped on the bandwaggon but I really am at a loss on how to meet people here ( might still be the jetlag)...x

Hi everyone, I am moving to Milan on Saturday and up for any aperitivo or other meet ups.  If anyone is keen then get in touch! Deborah

I'd be up for doing something, I'm thinking of booking a flight for Tuesday!!

Any guitar players fancy jamming by the way?

[Moderated: Please post an ad in the Jobs section]

Hi, I'm Priyaka live in italy Would like to get together a person who speak English who would like for tourism as well.
Thank you,

Hey, is there anybody active here? I would organise something for next weekend in MILAN. Are u in? A Happy Hour or something?
Bye,
Anita

Hey! I just returned back to Milan from visiting home (Canada) and would love to meet some new faces. Meet up next weekend sounds good Anita!

Hi,
I'm Italian and I live in Milan. I'd like to meet new friends and I need to improve my english.
Since here it's not so easy to meet friends I hope someone can help me here.
Ciao a tutti

Opss...I did not introduce myself....sorry
My name's Luca, you can reply me to [email protected]
ciao e a presto
Luca

Hy guys :)
This weekend I can meet you on Sunday (other days are busy sorry)
If wou are in, please write me when can we meet and where (I dont know the good places. For me near Cadorna is the best, or somewhere on the red metro line...
Bye,
Anita

Hi Anita
By me is ok for saturday. About the place, anywhere is ok.
A presto
Luca

I said SUNDAY :):):):)

Opsss... sorry. Sunday is ok.

Hi all,
Today is sunday as Anita had said to meet all of us near cadorna, there is a nice cafeteria in via giovanni boccaccio. It's called shockolat. It's small but funny.
Let me know if is ok for everyone.
See you. Bye. Luca

I am really sorry but I can't go into Milan tonight. I hope you will meet again somewhen because I really would like to get to know you!
Have a good evening today.

Bye,
Anita

Hi everybody!

I am an au pair in Milan since a week now. I'd like to meet some people and just hang out, get to know the city and eachother.
I just registered on this forum just for this ^^
I am from The Netherlands and I am now with a lovely family in Milan :)
Hope to see some ofyou soon!

Hy everybody!

I hope you had a good time on Sunday, I was a little sick and can't come :(...

Now I organise a meeting (for sure :)) with other people from Italy and also other countries (we met before, spoke in English, they are really nice people), so if you would like to join us, come!
It will be on Saturday at 6:30pm. I don't know the place yet, but we have some opportunities, I'll inform you when we decided it.
If somebody would like to come, write me in private, so we can change phone numbers.

I'll write soon.

Anita

Hi Anita,

Like I said on Facebook I'd like to come too.
We'll exchange phonenumbers soon(I don't have it with me now and I don't know it from memory yet, haha)

Ciao!

Hey everyone !!! :P My name is Reda and I am from Lithunia .Its just a second mouth that i live in Milan,and i am still not able to speak good italian and also find a work :( Sooo i would  love to meet new friend and spend a good time together

Hey Giovanni ,nice to meet you ! I hope soon we will orginise some meeting with other friends the same like us  :)

(moderated: no ads please)

Hello,

I am planning on moving to the Tuscan region of Italy later this year from San Diego. I am going to Florence in April for 3 weeks to hopefully identify a place and apartment to live in when I move in Sept of this year. My girlfriend and i are retired.

I would like to connect with American expats living in the Tuscan region for sharing information about their experience.  Any contacts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dennis

Add me on fb [email protected]

Hello every one i want new friend's in milan if u interested then add me on fb id is [email protected]
i don't have any friend so i feel alone in Milan

Hii! iv been in milan for about a week as an au pair and would love some friends. :)

Hi there, are you still looking for company? i've been there a while, i'd be happy to get aperitivo sometimes!

Hey! I just got to Legnano, outside of Milan and don't know anyone. Quite lonely and sad. So lets meet up maybe?

[Moderated: No free advert on the forum]

Nothing much to say for now, being new to the page. I Hope to find the page interesting, educative and more

hi guys,

looking forward to catch up with English speakers around Milan..find me in FB, its

[email protected]

see u there.

Friendship is meeting with one u've not met before, get to know each other, exchanging phone numbers and addresses and so on.
But true friendship is that which brings out the true and right person in you, that understands the changes and looks on your face and craves to work out and fill smile to it. True friendship is beyond exchanging contacts, being there for one another in both good and rough times is one major criteria of a true friend.
Hi friends!

Hi! I'm an aupair in Milan and I was wondering if you're still in Milan and interested in meeting up?

Essie

Hi I'm American and would love to show you around but I now live in Venice so can't help you out.  There are plenty of Americans that live there though or go to your govt. consulate and maybe they have some sort of support group.  Ciao Mark

hy.. i have the same situation..
i came here ago a month.. nd don't know italian.. even don't know italian ppl.. i was also finding those people who can speak english and give me some tym for a gud company.
if u r intrested to meet with me then i can availabl any tym..
;)

Hy..
em finding english speakers for good company..because em new in italy...

Hi Angie,

I'm going to move to Milan in september.
Need to find an apartment near by university cattolica del sacro cure.
Any suggestion for the apart or street name that save and affordable?

Thanks..

Hi how r you.am from sri lankan stay in syracusa in italy

Hi dear friend how are you

Hi everybody,
I joined this forum while I was living abroad, in Vienna, but last year I came back in Italy and I live between Milan and Como. I speak English and know quite well Milan, Como, Monza, Lecco, Varese and the surrounding countryside, lakes, mountains, as well as many other cities in Italy. I also know well enough art, architecture, culture, history of many of these places. I'm looking for foreign friends, contact me for an aperitivo or a drink or a concert or an exhibition or just a talk walking through the city..