Looking to open Shop in Tirana selling British food

Any suggestions weather there are enough expats in Tirana and Albania looking to buy British and western food?
How many are living there at any one time looking to open a little shop selling western food is there a calling for this?

hey jeza30.
just wandering if there is any market for extra virgin olive oil 100% organic in Bulgaria.
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

thanks

bianca

a fantastic idea! love it! i have to get beloved marmite etc sent......have even played with the idea of a best of british restaurant ........maybe we should get our heads together
cheers jennie

you should open in Kosovo, because here are living a lot of international workers ,also Kosovars love your food.

I can help you in Durres. I have a  200m2 local thet is in funcsion as bar bilardo. I may give you  without  rent, if you like to work along together, or to be employed in your business. But first you need to look closely Durres, Tirana or Albania. You can write in my e-mail : [email protected] .  My message is valuable for anyone, who wants to open a business in Durres. thanks.

Hi anesti,

Please note that this topic is old ( 2011)
However thank you for offering your help.  :top:

As you are also looking for partners, i will suggest you to post in the Business partners classifieds in Tirana as well, it may help you.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Don't hurry and be careful. It is a good idea to open a shop, but there are a lot of shops here. It will be not easy for You if You don't have any reliable contacts in Tirana. Position where the shop is and also who work for You are 2 important factors you should consider.

Not a bad idea! Give it a try there are 72 British people in Tirana. Check out the inter nations website.

Sarah

Are you coming to tirana or do you plan to come soon? Maybe I can help You if You come here but I have to know first.