Seeking partner to start a business in Singapore

I am an entrepreneur from Europe, looking for someone ready to start a business registered in Singapore.

I am selling goods (in Europe) in the internet shop. For the ease of business conducting and fair taxes I would like to start business in Singapore - just need a Singaporean partner (not neccessarily a Singaporean nationality) to form a LLP (or Company). I have reserved principal place of business in Singapore and can take care of all legal and formal matters, if needed, so minimum effort for my partner is required.

I am open to all suggestions, ideas and any form of colaboration, anyway. Profits for my partner and mutual advantages are open to discussion.
All potentially interested are invited to contact me, all proposals will be taken into consideration :)

Mike

NOTE: fraudulent e-mails or illegal proposals will be ignored.

Hello eugene2011, Welcome on Expat.com :)

You can also post your message on Singapore classifieds>Jobs.

Regards

Thanks for advice, Yud.

Hi Mike

My Name is Pierre Cilliers

I am currently in South Africa and will be moving to Singapore 01 August 2011. My wife has accepted a position with her company there.

I am not sure what your timeframe is to open the business but would be interested to get more information.

I started my own IT company in South Africa (Had it for 8 Years) which I sold to a major competitor 4 years ago.

Part of the sale agreement was that I join them as the Managing Director for one of their divisions. I obviously had to resign to go with my wife.

I am looking for interesting oppertunities in Singapore.

Thanks for the reply, Pierre. I will send you a PM with more datails.
Mike

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hi, what kind of buisness you want to  do ?

sharif

Hi eugene2011,When i started my own organization in Singapore then Somebody suggested for (moderated: no free ads please)singapore business plan preparation and they guided me for opening new business.You can try there.

[Moderated :Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your company in the Singapore Business Directory]

Hello,

we are  already in singapore looking for some biz opportunities..My wife is very much interested and i can also help her.
Pleas let me know the business opportunity.

Thanks
Nagar

[Moderated: free advertising is not allowed on the forum, please register in the Singapore Business Directory.]

Hi,

Are you still looking for a Business Partner? I along with my Husband want to re-locate to Singapore from London.We are british citizens.
Would like to know more details.

Best Regards

Hi Eugene, I'm into anti-aging & weight management business. Open to more opportunities if appropriate. Possible to get more details?

Hello EkNish & javertjs.

To note that this thread is dated 2011 and is quite old.

-------------------------------

@EkNish -> The Looking for section (Business partners) in the Singapore classifieds is at your disposal. If you are looking for a business partner, do not hesitate to post an advert there. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

In singapore and interested

Hi Eugene,

I have messaged you on this. It would be good to have a Singaporean in the partnership as it would help to pass by few extra documentation and helps with communication with the locals and publicity to the local market.

hello to everyone. my name is olamide a citizen of Nigeria. am looking for anyone interested to open a business in Nigeria. Nigeria is 160million population which business grow up fast ND lot profit in any kind of business you open. contact me for more details. thanks

we are interested to export our product..singapore brand led projector

Hi Eugene,
did you find a partner in Singapore yet?  I know of another biz opp going on there if interested. 

-Krista

Hi Mike,
I read your post tonight....but it might be too old.  Are you in Singapore still or back in South Africa?
Are you still looking for a biz opp? It is an opp that is in both Sing and S.Africa.  Ping if interested.

-Krista
Seattle, WA  (use to live in Holland Village)

hi

[Post under review]

Hi all,

If anyone here is interested in taking over businesses such as cafes, bars, restaurants or club feel free to contact me as I have quite a number of deals on hand for you to choose from. You can email me at [email protected].

Regards,
Louis

Hi lovelguy, Louis,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Business partners classifieds in Singapore section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hello,
I am an Automobile Engineer from Bangladesh. My experience and specialization is automobile focusing on Electric vehicles, automobile repair and maintenance as workshop manager. I am very much interested to get a job in Singapore and settle down there immediately. Or, I can set up a join venture automobile work shop in Singapore. I would appreciate if like minded people contact me for utilizing my long automobile repair experience or for doing business in Singapore.

Best Regards
S. M. Rahman

Hi Mike I am British and currently have PR here in Singapore. I have lived here for over 10-12 years and have ran 3 successful businesses here.

If you still have not found someone to partner your venture you can email me at [email protected]

cheers
JON

Hi
I like to  set up a join venture automobile work shop in Singapore. I would appreciate if like minded people contact me for utilizing my long automobile repair experience or for doing business in Singapore. Email me at mkrahman71 (at) gmail dot com

Best Regards
S. M. Rahman

Hi Anitha,
Thanks for your interest in my business plan. It is basically an automobile service center or work shop. If you are that serious please email me stating your background and status in Singapore. For a joint venture, we need to know each other more.
Thanks once again for your interest.

----S M Rahman
My Email -- mkrahman71 (at) gmail dot com

srahman771 wrote:

Hi
I like to  set up a join venture automobile work shop in Singapore. I would appreciate if like minded people contact me for utilizing my long automobile repair experience or for doing business in Singapore. Email me at mkrahman71 (at) gmail dot com

Best Regards
S. M. Rahman

To set up and run a business in Singapore as a foreigner, you need either an EntrePass (the easier option) or start a Pte.Ltd. company with nominee directors who then employ (and get an EP for) you to run the business. There are service providers like Janus or Rikvin who can help you with the process, provide nominee directors and arrange everything you need (of course for a fee).
In any case you need an existing business to relocate, or an excellent track record in starting businesses and a very convincing business plan that shows how the business will grow and that it will create jobs for locals. You will also be checked yearly and if your progress falls short of these predictions, they may cancel your visa and send you home.
On top of this, you need a considerable amount of money. S$50000-100000 is the minimum to start a business in Singapore, but if property and hardware is involved (like with a car repair workshop), it can easily go into millions. Do not expect the banks or anybody else to give a foreigner's start-up any loan!
(If you invest above S$ 2.5 million you can also get an independent visa through the Global Investor Program.)
I personally have my doubts whether a car shop will make it (have you researched about the peculiarities of the automobile market in Singapore?), but nothings stops you from trying. Good luck!

Hi Beppi,
I know the process and difficulties to set up a business as foreigner. That is why I am looking for a like minded interested Singapore citizen who will set everything for me and I will only help him/her by my long technical experience.
You can say I may be the only managing partner doing a job in his/her service center/work shop. And I believe, for a citizen of Singapore, it will be much easy to set up the service center.

Looking forward to hear your advice and guidance regarding this.

---S M Rahman

As you then probably know, the car maintenance scene in Singapore is dominated by a few huge companies. Smaller players or new entrants have basically no chance. You should thus contact those big players with your proposals.

Can you please name those big companies, so that I can contact them?

By the way, where are you located? What is your profession? Can you please manage me a partner in Singapore or Malaysia?

I thought you have done your research:

srahman771 wrote:

I know the process and difficulties to set up a business as foreigner.

If not, you can google it yourself!

srahman771 wrote:

By the way, where are you located? What is your profession? Can you please manage me a partner in Singapore or Malaysia?

Sorry, I am not interested in such a business.
If you do not cooperate with the big incumbents, I believe the abovementioned business incorporation service providers like Janus or Rikvin will be your best help.

i live in belgium
and have a small factory
i making wondering chocolate
and looking

someone that can help my setup a bigger business
in first way to sales my products in singapore
later setup a bigger factory

in the bigger idea i want start with making own chocolate in the shops

so you see a way for work togheter
help each other to a higher level

greetings

Peter

What is "wondering chocolate", I am wondering.

looking

poemeduchocolate.com

:)

What business are you doing?

my business is chocolate and pastries

Hi There,

I'm Singaporean looking for partner to start a business which we can move together. I would like to know more about your products or proposal for your business.

[ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post personal contact details on the forum ]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.
Chia

@ Chia > Please note that this topic is very old (2011).

If you are still looking for a business partner, i suggest you to drop an ad in the classifieds > Business partners classifieds in Singapore section. It is more appropriate.

Also note that i am closing this outdated thread.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed