Chat Club: Spanish for Foreigners

We are starting a chat club, Spanish for Foreigners, on Thursday evenings, 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., at the Café La Tregua which is at 409 Calz. Mexico-Tacuba, a 2 minute walk west of the Popotla subway station (on the Blue line). Check cafelatregua.blogspot.com for directions.

The aim of the chat club is to create a forum were expats who are learning Spanish can get talk-time to practice their Spanish in a friendly atmosphere. The sessions are headed by a retired language teacher so a small donation of MX$10 is welcome. Come out and give it a try; we really look forward to seeing you there!

Hi bdwight!

I would suggest you to post an advert in Mexico classifieds under Classes> Language Classes!

Regards
Armand

Armand,

Thx for the suggestion. Done!

Regards,
Brian

i know where it is...is not far from where i live...i am romanian and i live here for the last 10 months...i will like to come

Noemy,

That's great! We'll hope to see you next Thursday. I myself will have to miss the next 2 week's classes (June 2nd and the 9th) because I'll be out of the country but I'll be back for the 16th's class. If you come to the cafe, just ask for 'el maestro'; he's very friendly and speaks a number of languages - although not Romanian!

Regards,
Brian

Good luck BDwight!

Noemy,

Pls send an email to [email protected] and I will forward to you the email address of a Romanian woman who lives in Mexico City and would like to correspond with you.

Saludos,
Brian