Shopping in Ahmedabad

Hello dear members,

I guess this could be an interesting topic. I invite all members in Ahmedabad (both locals & expats) to share their daily/weekly/monthly experience about shopping. You may also include some shopping tips/suggestions!

So can you please share with us:

>Where do you usually go for shopping?
(Shopping for basic products like Food, Vegetables, Meat)

>What are your favorite shopping malls/complex or boutique?
(Where you usually go to relax or to buy your clothing stuffs, shoes and other shopping related products!)

Awaiting for your contribution ;)

Best Regards

Recently i was in Ahmedabad and I was happy to see that good facilities are available in ahmedabad.I saw many chain store of International brands.Ahmedabad is very nice city.

:top:

I am living and working 1 hour away from Ahmedabad, In Vadodara exactly, and I must say Ahmedabad is much better for shopping and other. Totally agree.

Ahmedabad is a lovely place. From famous Branded stores to road side good vendors all are available.

So it depend upon a person how much he willings to spend.

If any one wants to have any understanding about where to shop , just let me know what you want to shop and I will give you good suggestions.

Actually Ahmedabad is just 3 hour run from my home town Surat and I go to Ahmedabad every now and then.

Thanks

Yes, Ahmedabad is a nice city for shopping.As i love to do shopping but I don't have enough time for shopping due to my busy work schedule. So I prefer to do online shopping and recently I came to know an Ahmedabad based online shopping store yuvastyle.com.I ordered a pair of woodland shoes and I got them next day with 400Rs discount. It's good to shop from an online shopping store based in your city because you will get your product quickly.

Hey All,
I've had an awesome shopping experience in Ahmedabad, I definitely can recommend the AlphaOne mall, it's clean, organized and has all the amenities that we would have abroad. The food court on the top floor is especially great as you can enjoy all the usual street foods but with the added cleanliness so as to avoid any chances of 'deli belly'! They have a few international shops like Timberland and Polo but I found that the department store Lifestyle was best equipped, clothes that suite the climate and are great value for money.
Let me know if you agree?
Kirtika. x

Kirtika 78 wrote:

Let me know if you agree?
Kirtika. x

Completely Agree with you ! :top:

Gulmohar Mall is also nice and you will find decent public there.

Alpha One mall at Vastrapur is one state-of-the-art mall. First of its kind, unbeatable brands. :)

I'm new to AMD and was wondering if anyone could suggest a store (online or otherwise) carrying western-type food products. I already shop at Magsens but find selection to be limited.

:top::top: