Medical requirement in securing work visa

Are there any medical restrictions in Angola which may result to a disapproval on visa application.

Welcome on Expat.com mel82 ;)

I hope that other members will be able to help regarding this issue. Could you please be a little bit clearer when you mentioned medical restrictions! You mean disease like Hepatitis, ....

Dear Yud,

yup because there are lot of countries imposed such restrictions but some do except such as algeria. they dont require expat to undergo hepa test as long it is on non-reactive stage.

thnaks

any information about my query is much appreciated, this is the only way i can help brother..there's an offer to him to work there.

restriction? In GCC countries those applicant that found with scar on the lungs were not allowing to get a working visa..how about in Angola? Hope to hear words from concern citizen about this matter.

Hi there,
Same case here with Hep-B since 2001. Any chance to work in Angola. I'm an instrument technician.
Honest Feedback muchly appreciated, I'm desperately to work abroad since Middle east rejected me because of this case.