Algerians in Boston

Hi,
I'm Algerian living in Boston, mother of 2, I'm looking to meet other moms in Boston.
Please contact me.
Thanks

Bonjour,
Je suis algerienne vivant a Boston, maman de deux garcons, je cherche a rencontrer d'autres mamans habitant Boston.
Merci de me contacter.

Welcome on Expat-Blog nauzica :)

I hope that you will build lot of contacts via Expat.com community.

P.s. You should also post the French part of your message on the French version of the site. (For maximum visibility)

Regards

Thanks Yud! I will.
Best

salam ,I'm Algerian living in Boston too,and a mother of 2 child's ,it's will be great if i can meet you .
twahacht rihat bladi .

Hi, how are you?
Where do you live? maybe we could meet sometime? :)

salam,fine thanks and you?i am living now in Cambridge, kindle square, i hope that you will close.

slt madame ! c samire je vie en algerie (tlemcen) ;j'ai ganier une visa green cart ;mais le problem c que je suis emploiyeure avec un salaire trés motivente (en algerie) je veut que te me conselle MERCI

@samire- you are a bit off topic. Could you please start a new thread on the Boston french speaking forum? Thank you.

Salut
vous devez reflechir avant de sauter le pas.

Hi eudo 71,

You should write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you

i am algerian living in thailand but i am thinking to move in america, if someone cans give me some advice about working and workpermit etc....... thanks in advance

If that doesn't sound like a scam I never heard one!!!

you never heard about ........
    you never heard about ....

no it doesn't a scam check the site of uscis gov and find i-134

so I m  sorry , I don't need help " Its not scam bbb""

not being able to khnow something is no proof that it doesn't exist

never heard..........................

@redjel12 > ???

[note that this is an old thread]

no she respense me
she said that is scam ...

[Moderated: off topic + pls start a new thread on the Boston Forum]

lazemlek ya khou ta3ref wahed kribe like bezef
pour tanvoyé cette dernier form
yaw lazem ykoune khouk babak 3amek  sahbek hda dare "jarek"
sinon les autre rahom mayab3thoulekche et rayhou  3like elhale w ghire enta likhasser fi lafaire, rahom mayhebouche wahdokher yelhakhome eltema , bonne chance ya khou,

Hi redjel12,

Can you please write in English on the Anglophone Forum. So as every one can understand your message ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I can translate.

He said:
"Lazy, you know tariffs will cry like beef sent for his last form, you lazy cuckoo baby.  Ham sandwiches are, dare I say, "jarek".  Otherwise the other random Mayan temples and rayon-like pants with shirts in lighthouse cases.  Random mayhem goes well with all.  Good luck, you know."

Hello. I'm a Moroccan woman living in Boston. I'm looking for women friends, Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian,..... or from other countries.
I feel lonely in Boston
Thank you

Hi Fatima,

in Boston University you can find Arab Society and you can reach lots of friends in there.

Best.