Wants to come to Denmark... From Bangladesh..!

Hello all my new friends here..

I am from Bangladesh, ME and my husband wants to migrate to Denmark very soon.
Could you all please help me out to know Denmark properly... how's the place about? IS it a good place to migrate and settled down?
And can we get jobs available without knowing Danish language?

Is it everything very expensive and all....

I would be really grateful to you all...plzzz plzzz plzz..

Thanks..
Regards

Hello and welcome on the forum queen of Heartz :)

Armand

Getting a job will be very difficult without being able to speak danish, unless you have a very marketable skill...like engineers and doctors.
It is very expensive here, we have a very high tax of about 40 to 50 procent depending on how much money you earn.

Best of luck

Kathryn

Hi am Amit want to migrate to Denmark got the Green card Visa.
are there any Jobs for marketing professional in Banking and telecom sector.
One more thing how are the people out there are they friendly n cooperative .do they welcome Indians ????
Please share your views plssss

Amit, read messages in other forum before you post your questions. Read also the above message.

No, they're not friendly.

I want to migrate to denmark with my family under green card scheme. Can any one currently living at denmark share your views regarding living cost at denmark, jobs availibility, minimum income per month, acceptibility by the danish etc.

Hi.

There are already many discussions about this on the forum, maybe you should read through those.

As mentioned earlier, by myself and others, it is VERY difficult to find a job if you do not speak Danish. As I see it there are two possibilities of getting work without Danish language skills:
1)    You have a very good education that is recognised and needed in Denmark, and is very lucky to find a company that will employ you despite your lack of Danish.
2)    You get a general labour job as a cleaner, dishwasher, factory worker or something like that that is poorly paid.

Also something to consider before moving to Denmark is that Denmark is a very different country that where you come from with different culture, religion and morals.
Also Danish people can be quite unfriendly / opposed to “foreign” people. You will also find that you have to take Danish language classes and test and citizen classes and test, test you will have to pass to be allowed to stay in the country.

If your heart is really into coming to Denmark I believe that you can make it happen but you must be prepared for hard work and a lot of effort.

Good luck with it.

Regards
Sarah

I have final made up my mind to visit Denmark, i wish all can work out the way i planned. I know no much about there culture religion or moral but i believe is good to learn other country culture so that you can know more about life and what life is to people. my Danish friend have being good to me even we have being communicating with translator but we have come to leave of understanding ourselves that is the main reason of attraction that i have for Denmark since i have not being there but i have people over there that love and care for me without language barre, it gives me joy so much and i will work very hard to get myself to Denmark.

I am waiting  for your mail

Thanks

hi,

lot of thanks to you to know many thinks about Denmerk.if you wish you may mail [email protected]. I'm from Bangladesh.i want to be friendship with you

Rakib

Hi Rakib
I am also from Bangladesh. Have you submitted your application for GC? Do you know processing time from Bangladesh?