Erasmus in Valencia

I'm Irish and I'll be going to Uni in Valencia in September for 9 months! Any other Erasmus people out there? :) Or people who have been on Erasmus? How was it? :D

Hi and welcome on the forum Tara92 :)

I hope other members will share their experiences with you soon!

Regards
Armand

Hi Tara.
I'm not an erasmus student, but I am a student doing my work placement in Valencia.
It's quite an amazing place, not sure what the student night life is like, which I am not happy about, but I go out on the weekends and the nightlife is so amazing, but things go on for so much longer than I'm used to in England.
You will have an amazing time!
If you want to meet up in September when you arrive I always enjoy meeting English speaking people here. I'll messgae you my email address.
Steph

Hi! I'm going in september too! In the middle of arranging it all in college at the moment :)

Tara92 wrote:

I'm Irish and I'll be going to Uni in Valencia in September for 9 months! Any other Erasmus people out there? :) Or people who have been on Erasmus? How was it? :D

Hi Tara, Iam Johanna, Im from Argentina, but Ive lived here since I was a child .Also I have been living in ireland and others countries, so I know what is to be new in a completly unknown place, so If you want help when you be here , just tell me
Byeee!!

Hi johanna89!

Welcome to the forum ;)

Armand

Hi....Im going to Erasmus to Valecia too in September...It would be great to share problems like find flats, clubs and so on....:-)
If enybody want to talk about it, just write.....
So excited about going there....

Hi tara

I am also Irish heading to UV to study Law for the year.  No one else from my course going.  Any tips or advice would be great.

Thanks

alex

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic + no free ad please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Digging up old thread
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct