Filipinos living in Hamburg

I was in philly last year ( Manila, Dipolog and Davao ) and enjoy that time. I wish to meet some filipinos living in Hamburg but donŽt know how to meet them. So if you know a meeting point pls send me a mesage. Salamat

Hi Macelfield! i would suggest you visit this Philipinisch restaurant in Osteinbek, the owners are filipino and they are very cool! they are happy jolly persons to talk to. Oststeinbek is area just outside Hamburg, near bergedorf or lohbrügge.

Hi macelfield! Have you been to 'La Ilonga?' La ilonga is a Filipino bar at Davidstrasse near Reeperbahn. Try to visit friday/saturday night. :D

That sounds good and easy to go there, so thank you ( Salamat ) - i will try to go there next time:D

See you there!!! :)

i try to come this friday ( 3.6.) - hope to meet you...:)You can phone me if possible: 01772981948

Hi I'm planning to go to Hamburg next year but no idea about the city. Are there a lot of Filipinos there?

Sorry, IŽm german and looking 4 Filipinos living here in Hamburg, so I donŽt know if there a lot of them living here - but i think so.But you can ask some filipinos better

Thank you macelfield. I'm curious about the life in hamburg. I was living in korea for 7 years and just came back to Philippines. I love venturing on different countries and hopefully my next stop would be there in Hamburg So i'm in the stage of surveying the place :)

im so happy to know that anywhere in the world..many people still like my place..and also the filipino people.....

hi guys.... i will be in Hamburg on Aug 3-23 only... well just for a vacation... however if i will love it there, i might decide moving from abu dhabi to hamburg... can any one tell me some good places to visit in hamburg? i will truly appreciate it...

Hi Ladyjmekju,

How are you?Yeah,there are some fellow pilipino's community in Hamburg,I've been there for 3 times and stayed with my fiancee for couple of months and back to Manila.When are u planning to come in Hamburg?Im planning for holiday in September again..If you like i can give you some of my friends contact so that u can meet them up in Hamburg..There's a church that u can meet Fil.community every Sunday Tagalog Mass at 3:00 pm..
Here the name of the church: Hauptkirche Sankt Michaelis,Englishe Planke 1.Hamburg.There is also La Ilonnga Resto Bar & Karaoke in Reeperbahn,owner is a Filipino.If ur in Manila we can meet up somewhere for a cup of coffee..here is my handy nummer:09397217622..Take care..:)Auf Wiedersehen!!

unti lang filipino d2 hnd ganon ka dami hnd pa friendly feeling ko lang okey naman sa la ilongga hnd ngalang mdalas pinoy don majority ng mnga tao don mnga seaman wala masyado mnga pinoy na taga d2

Hi Pinoy33!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

hallo
i was this year 4 times in phil.
i like to meet some people from phil here in hamburg or around hamburg
greetings

robert

hallo, is there any filipinos nearby living in meldorf or heide, am living nearby the nordsee. i want to meet filipino nearby havent seen any one yet here for 5months. hilfe hilfe.

Pinoy33 wrote:

unti lang filipino d2 hnd ganon ka dami hnd pa friendly feeling ko lang okey naman sa la ilongga hnd ngalang mdalas pinoy don majority ng mnga tao don mnga seaman wala masyado mnga pinoy na taga d2

That's so true... well, they said in this area of Germany that's how they are (according to our tutor), i think they are friendly BUT they are NOT that quick to be so friendly with strangers they met on the street :) and those "Pinoy's" here has adopted that culture as well.

[Moderated: Please post in Hamburg claissifieds section]

I am Pinoy living in a small town between Kiel and neumünster,  about 45mins from Hamburg! :)

Hello everyone...am a pinoy who will be in hamburg 2nd nov till the 10th..wil b first time 4 me to visit the city..actually the country itself...I will hav some 2 days free to waste and if there's anyone here who can give me his/her Precious time or advice, I'd appreciate it a lot......salamat po.

hallo im a registered nurse here in the philippines,i studied german language and pass the A1 exam..i will enroll for A2 this May at goethe institut manila.hopefully soon i will be employed at Alsterdomizil as a caregiver.hoping to meet filipinos in hamburg.

mit fruendlichen grussen

Hi po kumusta i am new here in Hamburg also i come from the province of zamboanga del norte in mindanao i was here last august

Hope to meet Pinay here in Hamburg looking forward to be my good friends....

Hi..naghahanap me ng Friend dto sa Hamburg..

Hi Tmalyn,

Can you please post in English so as the other members can understand your message and maybe participate :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hallo! I just arrived here in Hamburg 2 weeks ago and haven't seen any Filipinos yet. Also, I have seen the post about La Ilonga in Davidstrasse 2 years ago. Does it still exists? I would like to visit the place. Oh! Im actually planning to go there now. Hope to see Filipinos there.

Danke,

Hi I'm Pinay living near in Hummelsbüttel Hamburg. I'm  happy to meet Filipinos nearby  :)
I don't have yet Filipino friends here.

Hello, Im a filipina living in HH. But grew up in England. I would like to get to know other Flipinas to develop a better understanding of the culture more and to learn the language.

Thess, Im filipina ~english and moved here about a year ago and looking to meet up with other filipinas. If you like we can meet up for coffee or lunch?

Hello! I'm a Filipina who visits germany quite often (Frankfurt, munich, berlin) . I'm thinking about moving to germany and would like to meet Filipinos who are already living there. Please send me a message! :)

HAMBURG!!!
One place I would definitely like to visit in the near future! Would be fantastic to meet up with fellow Filipinos there!

WIESBADEN / MAINZ / FRANKFURT !!!
Any Filipinos living in Wiesbaden, Mainz and Frankfurt, do holler! We just moved to Wiesbaden from Heidelberg and I'm still trying to get to know the place and also in the process of finding a new job in schools here. I hail from Cebu City, was a New Zealand immigrant and then moved to Germany to be with my American husband who's assigned here in Germany.

Hope to see you gals soon! Ingat lagi! :)

Angela

I was in Hamburg last month, i didnt realized there's quite some Filipinos in the area..

Hallo, I've been in Hamburg for a few months now and honestly I haven't met any Filipinos yet. I'm hoping to meet some in the future.

hi im regina from philippines...

hello.. im looking for friends in hamburg.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post an advert in the Translator job offers in Hamburg section section

im married to a filipina and live north Hamburg.
***on facebook or ***

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal contact detail on the forum for your own security

hello

im married to a filipina and live north Hamburg near Itzehoe.
We are on fb also, search for "Efram Mureh".
My wife would like to get contact to other filipinas near Itzehoe, Elmshorn

Hello, sorry i just saw your message today. I'm from rahlstedt and I will look for your name on facebook.

i live with my husband north Hamburg.
We are on fb also, search for t************* there.
we would like to get contact to other filipinas near Itzehoe, Elmshorn

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please communicate this kind of personal information in private