SABIC IBN ZAHR accomodation and living locality

Hi Friends,

I have got ofer from SABIC IBN ZAHR. Iam bachleor now, will be married soon. First for 3 months may be living alone in Jubail.

Can anyone advise me about the SABIC IBZ ZAHR accomodation facilities and condition. I have been offered with family status house or else HRA as cash. Which is gud take HRA and live outside nor live in company provided house.

What r the facilities inside like Gym, Swiming pool etc etc, utilities provided in house. How abt South Indian hotles near by, public transport available from housing community to site.

Thank u very much in advance,

regards,
Rajesh

Welcome on board Rajesh ;)

Thanks Yud,

It will be helpful if i get a reply for my question.

thanks and regards,
Rajesh

If you direct hire will give 2500 per month as housing allowance or flat provide by SABIC

Hi k_0025,

Thanks fo rur reply, i have been assured a flat by company, May I know the facilities inside the community like Swwiming Pool, Gym etc etc.

Regards,
Rajesh

I am looking for Western expatriate accommodation for a single person in Jubail Area. I am not looking to over spend money but need a secure place with good level life standard accommodation. It should be relatively close to Sabi (say 20 Min drive max). Should have internet and Tel, swimming pool and good expatriate western expat. Could you pls help me on that by providing few compound names and perhaps website address? Would you be able to let me know how much would be monthly rate (inclusive of electricity, water and internet) on the monthly basis?

Thanks a lot

Ali

Hello Ali,

You are posting on a thread which has remain inactive since 2011. :|

You might not have any responds. :|

I suggest you create a new thread in the Jubail forum and ask your questions there.

You will have more reverts. ;)

Thank you,
Marjorie :)