Looking for a Company that can sponsor me ?

Hi there,

MK from Ivory coast.

Iam bilingual ( English/ French) with a Masters degree in HR  with work experiences in HR and Education.

Iam  looking at ways to migrate to canada and settle in winnipeg.

Do you know any business that will be willing to sponsor me for temporary work permit.

You may reach me at [email protected] so that I can send you my full cv.

Thanks for your support

Hi mermozn and welcome on the forum!

You can also post an advert in the Jobs section of Winnipeg classifieds. It might help!

Wish you good luck
Armand

Halo all staff
Am mugabo michael a student at kyambogo university offering automotive and power engineering.

My dad who is my sponsor has really got a big problem and am now not sure about the next semester

So I was asking that if any help can be offered to me for my studies for me to fulfil my dream of becoming an engineer "I greatly ask for it and appreciate any positive answers"

Thank you

@mugabo michael >:offtopic:

Hy Sir

Am Demelash Lema Wake from Ethiopia, i got a job from Canada which hotels name called Kutuma Hotels Canada. i have got an employement offer. my monthly gross salary will be $5,400.00, i most greatfull if any one can sponsor me to obtain Canada work permit and Visa.

Hello Demelash Lema Wake,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that the thread is quite old.
You can start a new discussion in the Winnipeg forum.

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hello Demelash,

If you don't already know there is a SCAM going around regarding an e-mailed job offer from Kutuma Hotels Canada. You should check with the hotel which is in Montreal or their official website, don't just trust an e-mail.

See the following webpage for mor information about the scam:

http://www.gatewaytocanada.com/2010/12/ … offer.html

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team