Hi

I'm Dzimas,
live in Sveksna,from US, Chicago, here to continue genealogy and Photography, looking to meet new people and someone to teach me Lithuanian (not an easy task)

Hi and welcome on the forum Dzimas :)

I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Keep us posted on your new experiences.

Regards
Armand

Hi Dzimas

Try Livemocha - it is a good learning site. Martin

I am also from USA, living near the small village of Veriškes, Near Nemenšinė.  Near VIlnius.  Where are you?  I am also doing some photography... you can see at danielius.zenfolio.com  My closest neighbor is more than 1 km from me.  I like the isolation, but it is nice to have friends to communicate with.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Will this be your first Lithuanian winter???

sorry, Nemenčinė...

Hi Dzimas,

I live in Lithuania and I am a student. I do not know Lithuanian, but I just wanted to say hello.

Hello FelixOB,

Please note that this thread has been inactive since 2011 and no one might revert :|

Cheers

Mishna

Hallo how are you doing. Hope you ok

Okay, Mishna.
If its inactive, please could you publicly state it on the forum so that people do not type anything more?

Hello FelixOB,

You may post on any thread that is of your interest.

As it was quite an old thread, it was ideal to let you know just in case you do not get any reply and get disappointed :|

I would also invite you to create any new discussion on the Lithuania forum should you want to ;)

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Hi .how are you?