Hi every one!

I came back to Morocco from the Middle East  and want to stay. I am looking for a job too
I really need to meet new friends, meet for coffee , exchange ideas....
any English Speakers out there??????

hi, m frm india and speak just english. don know which city r u from but i m in jadida. abt job, pls elaborate a little wats ur experience. good luck

Hi

I have been to New Delhi once for work

my field in Customer Services management and team leading

thank you fr your reply

no problem, try posting resume on different moroccan employment websites, i work in ocp and heard tht they r gonna recruit big. which city u live this moment?

I live in Mohammedia

ahh then its great coz commercial city casa is near and u have better chances if u hunt job there. u r welcme to jadida any time. good luck with ur efforts.

Hi Mijjoud,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I wish you good luck in your job search and i hope you will make lots of new contacts on the site.

You may also post an advert in the Casablanca classifieds under jobs section.

Christine

Hey Mijjoud, Hello,
I'm an Indian recently posted in Casa ....speak english n some french ... It must be really difficult for u to be back in your country but feel like a stranger ...dont U have your family n friends from your school/college days here ? I was intrested in knowin what kind of photography are U into ...I'm just an amateur ...Howz the job hunt goin ...your first post was in April ...hope by now U must've cracked somewhere ...I just recently came down to Morocco about 2 weeks back ...lookin for friends ...Anyways, do drop in a line when U get time ...n take care ...

Hi,
I'm HIcham, I live in Casablanca, I lived 5 years in Netherlands, and 3 years in different coutries in teh EMEA,[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum]

Hello Mijjoud,

Are you looking for an English speaker still ?

Write to me in that case.

Salut,
Bhupesh

bhupi_Inde wrote:

Hello Mijjoud,

Are you looking for an English speaker still ?

Write to me in that case.

Salut,
Bhupesh

I doubt it, seeing as she posted 3 years ago!

Hello bhupi_Inde,

Kindly note that this thread is not active since July 2011.

Regards,
Yuveshen