Accommodation in Sohar near Sohar International School

Urgent: Please advise the availability of rental accommodation close to this school. I'm a woman looking for a 2 bedroom apartment.

Thanks
Jenni
[email protected]

Hello Jenni,

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type, location) on Sohar Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

Hi Jen
I was like you few weeks ago.  I managed to find a place and my landlord is OK.  he has several properties and would be glad to give you his number if you dont manage to find somewhere. 
Good Luck with your searching

Steve S

Dear Steve,

Im planning to move to Sohar in another 20days.Pls proivde the number of the landlord and how much it cost for 1BHK?Thanks

Regards
Lance

Hi Jenni

There are a lot of accomodations available near SIS.  I am a teacher there.  But most important is how much you are willing to pay.  Also, where about will you be working in Sohar?

Nivi

hi

I'm new in sohar and I registered my daughter at SIS, and I work for Sohar university. So I would like to know about renting a house in the nearby area. And is it better to be there than in the town centre?

Thanks

Hi , I am a teacher too and I am looking for a flat. Maybe you can phone me...(moderated: use pm). Kind regards
Maddie

Dear all

I am new in Sohar and i am looking for a two bed room apartment near by sohar university, will appreciate any kind of help

Regards

Hi Steve,
Could you pls provide the name & number of the landlord you mentioned? It's urgent as I am looking for a 2BHK on a ground floor. Pls write to: jjacob1000 at gmail . Many thanks.
Rgds
Jacob

grumpystumps wrote:

Hi Jen
I was like you few weeks ago.  I managed to find a place and my landlord is OK.  he has several properties and would be glad to give you his number if you dont manage to find somewhere. 
Good Luck with your searching

Steve S

Request for information on Sohar International School. Not much details available on the net.

Can anybody help me with the website of SIS? I'm looking to move there in a few months but cant seem get my way around the education part yet.

HOZI

Hi Hozi B, I'm wondering if the website for SIS is now up and running? I too am considering moving over there in a few months time. Any tips and recommendations regarding housing would be greatly welcomed. Also wondering if accommodation is generally furnished? Any further info on living in Sohar as an expat would be welcomed.

Hi I'm Dr shahzad ali at Sohar..plz I need two room beded flate near Sohar international school..thanx

Hello shahzad ali -> You should post an advert in the Housing in Sohar section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

well there are number of accommodation available within 2 km radius of SIS. You can get flat or villa within the range of 120-160. I live near SIS opposite to SOhar university

cld u pl provide ur contact details, I stay in sohar Hambar, my landlord have many apartments, may be i can chk with hime. u can sms in [Moderated: Please do not post personal numbers on the forum, thank you]

[Moderated: Please use Private message for security reasons.]

[Moderated: Please use private message to send personal contact.]

Hi, I am new Jordanian in suhar I used to live in CT,USA and I am looking for a flat mate,I came yesterday there is a lots of options so when I get a flat mate we can do a nice deal, I am a Prof.  teaching at the university, if you interested or you know some one looking for a flat mate please contact me ASAP

Hi Pleas elet me know of landlords for accomodation in Buraimi=decent 2/3 bedroom aprtment-where do expats stay?How far is Sohar to Buraimi?

from Sohar to Buraimi is 119 km, 1 hour 21 mins

(Moderated: Please do not leave your phone numbers on a public forum)

Hi all,
I am looking for a 1 bed room flat quite close to Sohar University.
I was wondering if I can find one in a walkable distance from the University as I would not like to drive.
Also, if you can kindly let me know the approximate rent.

I would appreciate your help in this regard.
Thanks,
NPSN

Well u cannot find a 1 bedroom flat but can get a small flat with rent of 120 OMR at the back of Sohar university. hardly 5 minutes walk. drop me a message if u need more information. good luck

Thank you very much for your reply.
This is great if its within 5 minutes walk from the University.

Also, is it safe to live there?? Do we have access to any shops, markets etc..?

Thank you so much for your help once again.

well to be honest almost all the Oman is safer to live. for the shops you need to walk for 10 minutes to access small shops. for a hyper market cross the road from university.

Much relieved.
Thank you so much for the information.

Hi friends
How about living conditions near Al Batinah International school /Sohar Royal hospital?
That place is marked as outside city limits on Google maps..... Are essential commodity market/shops available there?