Looking for English speaking friends

Hi there. I'm a 28 year old man and I'm running a small business. It's been such a long time I haven't had any chance to speak English. That became my problem now. So, if you guys have any free time for a new friendship, please give me your skype ID, yahoo ID or email address and I'll contact you. It would be very kind of you to help me out. Many thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome on the forum richardvn :)

I can suggest you to have a look at the British expatriates in Ho Chi Minh City network to meet other English speaking members ;) Hope it will help!

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

I can suggest you to have a look at the British expatriates in Ho Chi Minh City network to meet other English speaking members ;) Hope it will help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,
Thanks so much for your recommendation. I appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Richard

Hi Richard,
I'm a 30 year old lady working in the HR and marketing department. I am glad to have new friendship and English practice. Interested in Vietnamese as well? I will pm you out my skype id for connection.

Cheers,
Jessamine

jessamine_hcm wrote:

Hi Richard,
I'm a 30 year old lady working in the HR and marketing department. I am glad to have new friendship and English practice. Interested in Vietnamese as well? I will pm you out my skype id for connection.

Cheers,
Jessamine

Thanks so much Jessamine, I'll contact you soon.

Regards,
Richard

jessamine_hcm wrote:

Hi Richard,

Cheers,
Jessamine

Hello,

I will be in HCMC soon, I am hoping to have new friends who can help me understand the roundabouts of the Vietnamese language. I have several friends, women and men, and I hope we can go out and have coffee and conversation sometime.

Thanks,

Max

That is good relationship for all. Welcome to Vietnam.

Dear all, I've been in VN for a couple of weeks but not much go-around. I was born in late 70s,China and deployed here by my company since last month. Expect to meet some friends who are in HCM for a short stay-over or a significant part of life.

personal field: economics, IT

Welcome on Expat.com jackcitylin :)

muontrovevietnam wrote:
Armand wrote:

Regards
Armand

Just curious...how did you know richardvn is British?  I took your link suggestion, adjusted it and found the American expatriates...thanks for the tip!

Hi muontrovevietnam!

You are welcome!
As for your question, he was searching for English speaking people! The British network was just a suggestion, not necessarily meaning he is british ;)

Regards
Armand

welcome to vietnam !
i'm vietnamese.I want make friend everyone to exchange language or curture.I ready help any expat.
Can contact me by : [email protected]

Armand wrote:
muontrovevietnam wrote:
Armand wrote:

Regards
Armand

Just curious...how did you know richardvn is British?  I took your link suggestion, adjusted it and found the American expatriates...thanks for the tip!

Hi muontrovevietnam!

You are welcome!
As for your question, he was searching for English speaking people! The British network was just a suggestion, not necessarily meaning he is british ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi guys,
Yeah! All suggestions are welcome here. Thank you two again! You are so kind and friendly and I appreciate it.

Best wishes to you!
Richard

I also want to practise my English. I'm a Vietnamese. Yahoo email: [email protected]

Hello! I am Tram and love to give you some help in your business. I am studying Banking and Financial Economics in London Metropolitan University and spend my summer holiday in Ho Chi Minh at the moment. My yahoo ID is [email protected]. Cheers)

Hey RichardVN

Great afford of you!
Lets practise our English

"Have a nice working day to you"

hi there im living in hochiminh i just moved here im a fisherman from australia we should get together for coffee sometime

Skype and Y!M: boysuhue92

hi all!
why dont we all hang out for a coffee??
its must be sweet n so much fun having so many cultures and languages in such a cup of coffee!

HI ALL,
i'm Huynh, but everyone calls me as Kyle. i am 24 years old. i am living in Ho Chi Minh city. i do want to be friends with everyone who can talk to me in English so as to improve English skills. Furthermore, i am so friendly, i so much like to make friends with not only vietnamese but also foreigner because i know that the more new friend we have, the more happiness we get. I love to hang out with my friends, take a walk with them after work or study, which makes me more comfortable.
(y) (y) (y)

I'm 24 yrs old and I love to talk English with you. Here my Yahoo and skype [email protected]:)

Hi all
My skype is annanguyenvn . It's will be nice to talk english together

call me steven! my Skype id is endi9092. welcome you all!!!

Dear Members,

Please note that this thread is a bit old... 2011 :D

Feel free to start a new thread on the Ho Chi Minh City Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

vote

This is Ken from China, if any one would love to learn English and Chinese, pls feel free to add me. my skype: kenliu12, I don't care about how good or bad you language is. Pls just add and talk. tks!!

Hello kenliu

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for offering your help to members who wish to learn English and Chinese  :top:

However kindly note that you are participating on a thread that is over one year old! :D

We encourage you to create a new thread, and as a new member to present yourself a little bit here on the forum.

Thanks,
Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team