Medical clinic in Bangalore

Hello, I will be living in Bangalore for a few months with 3 children (ages 4,6 & 8)...how does the medical system work?  If one of them gets sick and needs medical attention how available is it?  Wait times etc.   Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Dont worry Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city with lot of medical centers matching international standards ;

There is no 'pre registration required ' in India
what i suggest is that carry all the medical records of your children.When you settle in Bangalore ask your neighbors to direct you to a good pediatrician .Check his qualifications ,office hours house call schedule ,contact etc .get contacts of at least 3 doctors .Meet everyone and finalize one whom you feel kind ,knowledgeable and competent .In emergency he can guide you to a good institutional care and he can help you when  routine clinical problems occur
have a nice trip to my country
subodh

hi.I ve a friend.he is a doctor.i am living in bangalore.i know spanish and english.don't worry about that.

take a good travel insurence before leaving. And here in india medical system is very good if you are in cities..
you can just visit a good hospital near by and register as outpatient and they give you their phone numbers, ambulance numbers. and also all other information needed..
you have lots of such big hospitals in bangalore.

Topic moved to Bangalore forum ;)

Even i think so banglore have lot of medicals and clinics system ,So it is not that diffcullt to find a hospital.. :top:

Hi rajeev45,

Please note that this post is dated 2011 :)

Feel free to post and share information on more recent thread or start new topics on your own for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien