Studying in Latin America

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any Universities in any Latin American countries that teach language advanced french, spanish and maybe even portugese. It kinda has to be a university not something like Alliance Francais ... Ive searched all over the internet and I cant find any ...

Or if any of you have done your postgraduate in Latin America in English?

I really want to go to South America for a year, study and all but I have no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Lily :D

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Lily :)

I hope you will obtain some suggestions from other members soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Lily,

The University of Buenos Aires (UBA) has a wonderful foreign languages program that you can apply for online. They offer several languages with really good teachers (University level) and inexpensive! please check out the page:

http://www.cui.edu.ar/

Buenos Aires is a wonderful city to study, lots of help for students and fun as well. If you are planning to visit or need more information, just let me know.

Wish you luck!

Sol

Bonjour,

es tu toujours à Buenos Aires?

cordialement,

Pascale

Hi Pascale,

You should post in English in this anglophone forum.

Thank you.

Hi u there!, University of Chile i hear that its quite good, http://www.uchile.cl/ some people from Sweden that study there and its quite good!

Hello

In every Latin American Country you can study a Bachelor Degree In Spanish, English and French. Many Latin America country offers also the Bachelor degree in Portuguese or German.

The teaching is in Spanish, that means the bachelor degree in Spanish consist in studying Spanish literature, Spanish Grammar, etc. But it is suppose that you already speak Spanish, the teacher will speak Spanish and the books are in Spanish.

The bachelor degree in English consist in learning English and studying English literature, English culture, etc. The students begin the first years speaking Spanish and end speaking English. All other courses such as philosophy or art are studied complete in Spanish.

If you study a Master or PhD in a technological area, you will find that most books and literature are in English. Most teachers speak English, but they will teach the course in Spanish.

Puerto Rico has many Bilingual courses, that means everybody begin the course speaking one language  and at the end they will speak English and Spanish.

bye

Hi there.

Uncuyo.edu.ar Faculty of philosophy. There are very good courses in many different languages, incluided the ones you are interested, most of them for free even for foreigners.

Good luck!

hi

studies have alway been a great part of me .and i will realy be greatful if i get the opportunity to study in south america

Hi chuo philip and welcome to Expat.com!

Please feel free to start a new topic with your questions on the forum.

Thank you.
Christine

tell about reqierment and  living study cost.

pLZ infermation in English.i do not know other lenguase