Going out in Murcia

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Murcia?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

this would have been really helpful to me if someone had posted. info about family days out, good restaurants etc!! i promise when i get there i will write a big piece on this bit when i have found my feet x

Hi tinatd79, are you already in Murcia ?

Hello Julien, no im not unfortunately. Im just in the process of selling my belongings here and im moving to murcia having never been there in my life! Im flying blind so to speak. thats why i was hoping there was some info on this thread =0(
I have posted another thread on here somewhere about where i am at with the whole thing.

Murcia is a great place to going out everyday of the week, but the best days are thrusday, Friday and Saturday. Some bars have ERASMUS party every Wednsday.

In the center of Murcia, the places for drinking called TASCAS and are very easily to find around Universidad de la Merced and Rex Cinema.

Normal thing in Tascas is order a CUBO. It is a bucket with ice and  12 beers. It's very cheap, about 8 euros. You can try in La Tasca or Príncipe de Gales. La colmena and Íberos don't have CUBOS, but it's very cheap (in Íberos 2 beers = 1 euro) 

After the tascas, you can chose what kind of place you want to go according to what kind of music do you like or what are you looking for... 

If you like rock, alternative or indie music the best places are MUSIK (in the bullring - Plaza de Toros) and Mariano Rojas Street. Also at both places you can see many concerts. B12 is a place with good music, too.
Must-go places to have a drink near Santa Eulalia Street: El bosque animado, El ahorcado feliz, Itaca y Atomic.

If you like to boast about you should visit Pura Vida (near Correos street), Mentidero (Pza. Europa) and end the night at Illuminata (Centrofama Cinema)

For a quiet drink I love El cafe del Sol's terrace, Perez Casas Street, the Irish pub in Boulevar Cetina.

Hi irenegallego!

Thank you for this very useful contribution ;)

Regards
Armand

I hope can help to somebody! :)