New work visa rules

amarthikana34 wrote:

Hi,
I have resigned and My company giving me final exit 10 days before the completion of the 2 years contract. I have another offer at Saudi. Is it a problem to return back to saudi  that I have not completed 2 years of contract. in 2nd case if I can able to get a NOC then is it ok? kindly reply

No need to worry since you are leaving on final exit you can come back any time.

nasirak47 wrote:

Feroz Baba,
First of all, any expatriate leaving saudi on exit re entry visa and not entering before the date will be banned for 2 years. So I am afraid that you cannot enter saudi arabia. How ever if you can speak to any concerned person in saudi consulate in mumbai or delhi they may do your work from back door and may charge certain amount.

Secondly, if you want to go on free visa/azad visa, I am afraid but wait for some more time......

Advices should be good and helpful rather than pointing in illegal activity. People are reading this forum and take suggestions given here seriously. So if you are suggesting that he approaches and do back door activities, thats bad, please refrain from doing so.

To Feroz:

Since you left on ERE and did not come back in time you are banned for two years and your passport number will be listed in jawazat. You might be able to do some "illegal" process as suggested above, but beware, you might end up in jail for doing so.

HRGuru wrote:

Advices should be good and helpful rather than pointing in illegal activity. People are reading this forum and take suggestions given here seriously. So if you are suggesting that he approaches and do back door activities, thats bad, please refrain from doing so.

:one

Thank You HR Guru for Your positive feedback.
Though I can understand that there will be no problem but is it advisable to ask my current company to postpone my exit visa till the completion of 2 years? is it possible to our govt. relation officer can postpone the exit visa online?

amarthikana34 wrote:

Thank You HR Guru for Your positive feedback.
Though I can understand that there will be no problem but is it advisable to ask my current company to postpone my exit visa till the completion of 2 years? is it possible to our govt. relation officer can postpone the exit visa online?

The exit visa one issued will be valid for 60 more days and if your 2 yr completes in that time well and good, but then again as I said there is no relation between the 2 yrs and exit and coming back. Even if a person was here only for 2 months and then goes back on final exit he can come back again on a new visa as long as his records were clear.

Thank You very much.

HR Guru,
sorry to disturb You again. Is there any official document that shows that I can go before completion of 2 years contract and I can still come back.

amarthikana34 wrote:

HR Guru,
sorry to disturb You again. Is there any official document that shows that I can go before completion of 2 years contract and I can still come back.

Unfortunately there are no official documents on this, you can look into the labor law and royal decrees and work regulations, if you get hold of it and let us know as well about this particular ruling.

Dear sir,
I came to Saudi Arabia 2 Months back on employement visa and i got Iqama now i want to go Exit/re entry  is it possible some one told me untill 3 months not possible plz help me

guys!! good day!... i just wan ask about the exit reentry visa.. my contract as nurse here in riyadh will end on feb 2013 and im not renewing because i want to work to another country.. but our employer doesnt want to give us exit visa instead he offers te exit re entry.. i just want to know what is the consequenceof this exit reentry visa? im planning to find a new job right after my contract ends.. but ive been hearing a lot that if i have exit reentry visa i will not be allowed to work in any of the middle esst countries for two years.. os this true? if this is the case, what can we do for our employer to give us exit visa... any answer will be appreciated..please help me!! thank you!

Exit re-entry visa is basically a vacation visa as you'll be supposed to come back within the duration written on that. If you don't, you'll be blacklisted for 2 straight years.

Your employer is doing it because of 2 reasons:
1- He doesn't want to come back and work for anyone else (mainly his competitors)
2- Final Exit visa issuance process is longer. He is trying to save his time.

If you get your end of service benefits and you're not coming back to KSA in the next 2 yrs, exit re-entry visa is good to go.

thanks for this info!!.. everyone who asked for exit visa.. they only said that exit reentry is the only option for us if we want to really go out.. but where planning to applt to another hospital here in saudi thats why we need exit visa..

shielac29 wrote:

thanks for this info!!.. everyone who asked for exit visa.. they only said that exit reentry is the only option for us if we want to really go out.. but where planning to applt to another hospital here in saudi thats why we need exit visa..

Your employer knows that well :)

Friends. I came on exit re entry but was unable to go back because of nitaqat rules n my company moved out without informing anyone. But my iqama is expired now and as well as my visa. So am I elligible to go on new visa to saudior not. Kindly reply me asap. Thnx in advance.

If you have new visa from a new company and u r sure that ur previous company collapsed because of nitaqaty program then you can come to saudia without any problem because as per new laour law, if an employee's current company is in red or yellow category due to lack of nitaqat, he can join anyother company on new visa and he doesn;t need any NOC letter or any permission from the older employer

Need Help pls...

I'm currently working here in Yanbu Saudi Arabia, recently I got a Job Offer here same City (Yanbu Saudi Arabia.
My Contract will finish on June 2014 and my working Visa will expire on August 2014. If I got NOC and Final exit in my present employer will i'll be able to go back to Saudi Arabia with new Company within  1 Month. (Philippine to Saudi Arabia).

Jervy Red wrote:

Need Help pls...

I'm currently working here in Yanbu Saudi Arabia, recently I got a Job Offer here same City (Yanbu Saudi Arabia.
My Contract will finish on June 2014 and my working Visa will expire on August 2014. If I got NOC and Final exit in my present employer will i'll be able to go back to Saudi Arabia with new Company within  1 Month. (Philippine to Saudi Arabia).

Yes.

need help pls,

i was return back to india by exit re-entry visa for some personal reasons ,i couldn't go back within offered time ( within 20 days of departure) just i was 16 days in Saudi , iqama was issued to me ( expiry date on 06/04/2013) , now i got job offer from another company, now could i go to KSA if it possible

selvan wrote:

need help pls,

i was return back to india by exit re-entry visa for some personal reasons ,i couldn't go back within offered time ( within 20 days of departure) just i was 16 days in Saudi , iqama was issued to me ( expiry date on 06/04/2013) , now i got job offer from another company, now could i go to KSA if it possible

No you cant, need to wait for 2 yrs since you left on ERE and not on final exit.

i was return back to india (on 10-01-2012) by exit re-entry visa for some personal reasons ,i couldn't go back within offered time ( within 20 days of departure) just i was 16 days in Saudi , iqama was issued to me ( expiry date on 06/04/2013) , now i got job offer from another company, now could i go to KSA if it possible.

i was return back to india on 10-01-2012 ,now its completed more than two years ,if possible to go Saudi, pls help ..

selvan wrote:

i was return back to india (on 10-01-2012) by exit re-entry visa for some personal reasons ,i couldn't go back within offered time ( within 20 days of departure) just i was 16 days in Saudi , iqama was issued to me ( expiry date on 06/04/2013) , now i got job offer from another company, now could i go to KSA if it possible.

i was return back to india on 10-01-2012 ,now its completed more than two years ,if possible to go Saudi, pls help ..

As @HRGuru said, going out on Exit Re-entry and not coming back within due time results in 2 years ban. This ban period starts ON the date the Iqama expires.

However, as the rules were slightly different in 2012. I'd suggest you to try proceeding with the offer.

My employer from saudi arabia sent me my working visa and contract but i haven't sign the contract yet and didnt send it back to my employer, coz i dont want to go to saudi arabia anymore because my employer is so stubborn that he is always mad whenever he is calling. so my questiin is what will happen to my visa, and can my employer blacklist/ban me from enterering to saudi arabia?

SalvadorMae wrote:

My employer from saudi arabia sent me my working visa and contract but i haven't sign the contract yet and didnt send it back to my employer, coz i dont want to go to saudi arabia anymore because my employer is so stubborn that he is always mad whenever he is calling. so my questiin is what will happen to my visa, and can my employer blacklist/ban me from enterering to saudi arabia?

Has visa been endorsed in your passport, if so not traveling will have a ban on your passport but if visa is not yet endorsed then no issues at all at any stage in future.

I went to saudi arab on visit visa came back then I went on work visa as dentist,completed my 2 years countract came on exit.again I am going on multiple business visa .will it be any problem.need yours suggestion its urgent.

i am suppose to leave this country on nov.1 and am not coming back anymore.is it ok  not to get exit visa anymore and direcltly go yo airport?

they won't let you leave airport if you don't have exit visa

If someone is working in the Kingdom and wants to resign and switch jobs, then is their new employer allowed to apply for a visa for them before they exit the country on final exit visa? I understand that the new visa would be waiting to be stamped at the Saudi Embassy in the home country of the expat on his return, once they have cleared the medical and other formalities? Does one have to close one's bank accounts before one exits the country, even if one is planning to return on a new job with a new employer? Please clarify in this regard if anyone has had this experience?

KhanSH wrote:

If someone is working in the Kingdom and wants to resign and switch jobs, then is their new employer allowed to apply for a visa for them before they exit the country on final exit visa? I understand that the new visa would be waiting to be stamped at the Saudi Embassy in the home country of the expat on his return, once they have cleared the medical and other formalities? Does one have to close one's bank accounts before one exits the country, even if one is planning to return on a new job with a new employer? Please clarify in this regard if anyone has had this experience?

If some one wants to switch jobs and if their current sponsor agrees to it, there is no need for new visa, you just transfer your sponsorship. On the other hand if sponsor does not agree then you need to leave on final exit and your new employer should give you a new work visa to come to the country. But before you go for final exit you have to clear everything under your name - car, medical insurance, bank account etc. When coming on new visa you will be treated like a new entry and you will have to undergo or do pretty much everything that you did the first time.

Thanks for the reply which is helpful. I want to clarify that can the new employer start the visa process for the new work visa before the final exit and while one is still in KSA completing the formalities with the current employer? Also, are the any recent changes to work visa requirements by Saudi Authorities?

KhanSH wrote:

Thanks for the reply which is helpful. I want to clarify that can the new employer start the visa process for the new work visa before the final exit and while one is still in KSA completing the formalities with the current employer? Also, are the any recent changes to work visa requirements by Saudi Authorities?

New employer can request the visa when ever he needs it or even if the potential employee is still in KSA, it has no influence. And as for the work visa processing, nothing much has changed, only got more complicated.

NO Problem. because i came like that only