Process for Hajj for Expats

Hi

Im hoping someone could help me with regards to the hajj process for expats.How n where do i apply for the hajj visa?When do i need to apply?It's my first time so any info/ur experiences would be appreciated:)

shukran

AoA,

You need a letter from your employer, Your PRO/HR will take care as they already knows.

Register youself to one the agency for the haj, do some research before selecting the one.
They will tell you what is required for the process.

what I know is ,
1.Medical: You can get from any hospital
2.Photos:
3.Office Letter:
4.Iqama:

Hope it helps you, remember me in your prayers.

Zeesham is spot on.

For anyone doing Hajj from Saudi, you need to do via a Hajj Operator/Agent (licensed by Hajj Ministry)

You will see adverts from many operators starting from Ramadan.

The Hajj operator/agent will guide you through the process. Its a simple task.

The important issue is for you to choose a good agent and check they are registered by Hajj Ministry.

Ask from friends and colleagues to recommend agent/operators.

Typically a Hajj tour from Riyadh is normally for 5/6 days. You will travel as group to Makkah (coach/plane options) and perform Umrah and then proceed to Mina. (no hotel in makkah)

After completing the Hajj rituals, you will proceed back to Riyadh.
Visit Madina at your leisure (preferably after Hajj season, as you will enjoy the peace and tranquility more.

Inshallah we pray all goes well and remember us in your dua's.

Shukran,i do appreciate the help:)Do any of you know of a good agent/can you recommend 1 from personal experience?

its easy you will see many Ad. before Hajj season in Arab News, Tv ... etc ..

MissB84 wrote:

Shukran,i do appreciate the help:)Do any of you know of a good agent/can you recommend 1 from personal experience?

Hi MissB84, Usually people prefer to travel in their own communities since there is no language problem and the food during the stay there is as per ur own tastes. We traveled with an Indian group last year and apart from a few mishaps (which are normal in Hajj), the trip was generally pleasant.

It is a lil too early to worry about hajj though.

Any recommendations for a good Hajj Licenced Agent in riyadh ?

mirfarali wrote:

Hi MissB84, Usually people prefer to travel in their own communities since there is no language problem and the food during the stay there is as per ur own tastes. We traveled with an Indian group last year and apart from a few mishaps (which are normal in Hajj), the trip was generally pleasant.

It is a lil too early to worry about hajj though.

Well then I will need an English speaking agent.
I went for Umrah this past weekend from Khobar. Fortunately I went with 2 colleagues. We went with a local group from Khobar. Everything is in Arabic. If I did not have the 2 Egyptian colleagues with me I would have had no clue about certain announcements the drive made.

So any English speaking agents in Khobar?

MissB84 wrote:

I am looking to go for Hajj this year inshaAllah and have been doing some research as I'd prefer going with a  group with atleast some expats!
Al Faris and Al Etqan are a couple of the highly recommended companies; they have pretty informative websites with brief itineraries & outlining the services the provide along with prices. Hope you find the right group for you!

Hi assi-uk,

Please note that this topic is quite old. :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Riyadh forum, this might be helpful.

Regards,

David.

Whoops! Silly me, I didn't even look at the dates of the old messages. Thanks for highlighting!