Question Of The Day

thats a lot.i just read last.

Thank you so much for sharing this :)

suzan wrote:

Would I quit if I won a $1M?

No.

In our family each (3 offspring) inherited $NZ 25M, back in 2003. Two decided to carry on working as usual and are happy living this way. The third, he quit his job, New Zealand and now lives on the Gold Coast in Australia.

He was not worked for nearly 10 years,instead he goes fishing, swims, etc. and is actually bored with life to the point that he started smoking pot, has grown a long beard and buys women for pleasure. The reason why I share such personal information is because a lot of cash does not guarantee happiness.

He is unhappy at his life choice and because he is so addicted to weed it has become a vicious circle to get out of. The other 2 are happy, work hard and give thanks for being blessed with extra cash that is not abused in anyway.

Thank you so much for sharing this :)

There is a purpose and fortitude in one's character when getting up and going to work every day, with sandwiches and some fruit. When a work mate is concerned that you don't spend money at the cafeteria because they think you are poor it gives comfort to know there is a healthy stash invested on the side. Meanwhile it is best to carry on, smile, get up go to work, take my sandwiches and just smile if someone thinks you are too poor to buy your lunch.

It is the little things that make one happy. Not 25M or 1M...it is the sunset, a smile of the face of babies, hugs, yummy shared food, and candles at dinner, horse riding, hearing my mother's voice, playing the piano, watching children learn or seeing my hard working partner smile as he is sleeping…..priceless.

Ok today's question is, When are yall coming to Dubai to visit me ?

ok ok jk
Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

-freedom
-money
-girls
-car
-work

Maya Maya wrote:

ok ok jk
Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

Is this something like...

I met this person who can't speak same language, and all we can do is to do signs and all those stuffs. But we did get each others message. :P It was quite weird and funny but the conversation was great.

Maya Maya wrote:

ok ok jk

Yes, I have. Sometimes, just being with a certain person, feeling that they are beside you is enough. You too can spend several minutes without talking. The whole meeting is just silent. and then  each one of you walk away on thier way feeling exteremely content. When the two sides have that same feeling at the same time, then it's awesome!

Maya Maya wrote:

ok ok jk

No, its actually weird if u are standing with someone without talking

Yes..body language is a powerful tool if used right!

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

Love
Family
Friends
Money
GOD

masee5 wrote:

Love
Family
Friends
Money
GOD

lol :lol:

Ok, here is my list:

1- Belief
2- Trust
3- Love
4- Friends
5- Women

peter_iman wrote:

Ok, here is my list:

1- Belief
2- Trust
3- Love
4- Friends
5- Women

Nice list :) but please check out the new questions :)

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

Maya Maya wrote:

Yes

Maya Maya wrote:

Yes. There is always a common sense of what is evil and what is good!

Maya Maya wrote:

Depends,

sometimes its possible to know, and sometimes its not...unless you experience it.

honestly there will be a verity of answers depending on the situation.

I would say there is a lot of 'grey' area between right and wrong. 

But between good and evil?  I think the distinction is clear cut.

Maya Maya wrote:

It is POSSIBLE. But sometimes it is hard to distinguish because some evil have good purposes. Guess it depends on how one perceives it.

its the same difference between good & right and evil & wrong
it may be good but not right or its wrong but its not evil its a harmony inside us...

Maya Maya wrote:

ok ok jk

29-02-2014

i am coming to dubai next weeek :)

mamomoma wrote:

its the same difference between good & right and evil & wrong
it may be good but not right or its wrong but its not evil its a harmony inside us...

And that's exactly what I termed the 'gray' area.  But there is NO gray area in .. say... pedophilia.  That's evil.

See my point?

salman_123 wrote:

i am coming to dubai next weeek :)

Be sure to drop in to see Maya Maya, then :D

loolzz and what is this maya maya :P

salman_123 wrote:

loolzz and what is this maya maya :P

:) Bad stuff salman. She's the initiator and owner of this ever-green amazing thread.

I think there is not a clear cut between good and bad things.
Remember that beauty is seen by the eyes of the beholders. That makes the distinction between evil and good in some cases very small as the size of a hair. I think this issue is related to what what we believe in, and how do we interpret things.

and our group is back ,

im sorry maya maya , im to bad for her , and she need a good man !!

since the cat is back ^_^ Whats up every one ?

question of today .

Where are you from your plans ? do you feel good about your self ?

Hitch wrote:

the cat is back

:kiss:

Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

the cat is back

:rolleyes: thnks Allie you are always that kind to me .

Any way why no one asnwer my Quetion :/ i know im not as cute as Maya but still answer !! :lol:

Hitch wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

the cat is back

:rolleyes: thnks Allie you are always that kind to me .

Any way why no one asnwer my Quetion :/ i know im not as cute as Maya but still answer !! :lol:

Since you're *almost* as cute as Maya, I'll answer :lol:

Where are you from your plans ? do you feel good about your self ?

I'm not where I want to be, no.  And I seem to be at an impasse--have to figure out a way around it.  I think this is where we all find ourselves at different times in our lives.  Do you agree?

Since you're *almost* as cute as Maya, I'll answer

i wish i could be half of her charming , but thank you for cheering me up ^_^

I'm not where I want to be, no.  And I seem to be at an impasse--have to figure out a way around it.  I think this is where we all find ourselves at different times in our lives.  Do you agree?

Sometimes you're in diffrent place better than you have ever expected ! i agree to put more effort but never feel down . :rolleyes:
i agree  with you ,  we dont get what we always want !!

sometimes i look at the sky and wonder , how "Allah subhanh " made us so diffrents than each others ,when we have same type of body and soul !!
its you who be body type or soul type ;) still its your choice ...
But i know its some  way to see the beuty of rare stones such as you Allie , for some people gold is amizing , poor them they dont know that there are so many pricless stones like peral and green firouze , :D

Hitch wrote:

But i know its some  way to see the beuty of rare stones such as you Allie , for some people gold is amizing , poor them they dont know that there are so many pricless stones like peral and green firouze , :D

Well, I would say you are *just* as charming as Maya! Now stop it or they'll be telling us to get a room lol

and then there was silence!

lol...yea I have been out of action as well

well Ramadan Mubarak for you all

Guys

I want to start a privet whats app group of you who I knew for awhile like allie - maya -imraan007-TheLegendLeads

it would be fun n we would have the chance to talk more ^_^

:/ do you think its a good idea ?

Hitch wrote:

Guys

I want to start a privet whats app group of you who I knew for awhile like allie - maya -imraan007-TheLegendLeads

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=272304:sosad:

Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Guys

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=272304:sosad:

ya allah I had no idea ...:/