Re: Pet Sitter

I am looking for a pet sitter for 3 weeks in July. I have a African Grey Parrot. The Animal Clinic in Al Khobar does not pass my standards and there for I am a bit reluctant to board the bird there. Does anyone know if there is another clinic or maybe someone who does pet sitting privately? Thanks Much appreciated.

Hi VeronicaT,

Hope you are doing fine, My close friend in Dammam can take care of it. He is so in love with African Grey Parrots, If you want me to talk to them let me know, and if you could please tell me what is your standrds ?

Thank you

Hi Karlos, thanks very much for responding. I am really fussy with regards to my Grey. He is like a child to me. I would rather not move him to a strange place so I am going to put a notice up at our compound and hope that someone in the compound will come around 2x a day to feed and check on him. Thanks so much for your response much appreciated. You keep well.

You are welcome veronica.. I hope so

I wish you a happy and safe trip.

I know this is a rather old post but I'm in a similar predicament as you were. I had to leave my African grey at the clinic for 3 days and I'm feeling horrible. I want to know if it worked out leaving him home alone for 3 weeks and was he OK being in the cage for that long?

I have 2 beautiful female rabbits. They mean a lot to me. I am leaving to Pakistan for about a month on 23 and I do not want to give away to a horrible clinic. I live in khobar, near mall of Dhraran. I need someone kind enough to take care of them. Please and thank you
Email me at *

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Noora samie > you can post an ad in the Khobar classifieds section > under "pets" - others.