Jobs in Princess Noura University

Hello,
I want to get a job in Princess Noura University in department of computer science. Can any body help where to send my CV.

Welcome on the forum YellowTopaz ;)

There are two discussion which is absolutely similar to yours in the Riyadh forum. May be these discussions can help:

Princess Noura University Jobs - Contacts/Suggestions Please!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=37638

Princess Noura University English teachers?
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17476

Regards

Thank you yud

Assalamu-alaikum,

I am MA( Master of Sociology) B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)and  having two years experience. I am Pakistani living in Riyadh want to join your Institution as a lecturer or a librarian.Please let me know how to apply for your Institution.

Hi gul khunza,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You are off topic on this thread.

I think you should contact the Princess Noura University.

Thank you and good luck.

I went to Princess Noura University to apply for a job, but I was told they don't take CVs or résumés by hand. You have to apply online or through some recruitment agencies such as Bin Laden, Saudi Oger, etc. I believe they have branches right next to PNU. You can call the university on this number to make sure: 01 2290197. When I accessed the Jobs section in the website, I couldn't apply unless there was a job vacancy. When I called them, they told me they will issue job announcements in January. Just keep checking their website http://www.pnu.edu.sa/

Good luck! :)

yes dear you may go on the university's site http://www.pnu.edu.sa/ and go in its career section and upload your CV there.

nice

Asssklm
   Iam farhath parveen.i completed my masters in computer science in 2008.presently iam working as a lecturer in King Khalid University in Abha.Iam working in this university from dec 2010.
  now i want to do in riyadh because it is very suitable n very big city.there are all requirements.

If in this princess Noura university is there any vecancy please inform me ok

thanking you

Allah Hafiz

Arab News Tue Nov 29 2011:

Princess Noura University seeks to stay clear of teachers' salary row

By ARAB NEWS
Published: Nov 29, 2011 01:47 Updated: Nov 29, 2011 01:47

RIYADH: Princess Noura University has said it is not to blame after Saudi women teachers there complained their salaries had been cut and foreigners had replaced them.

In a statement, the Riyadh-based university said the teachers had to take up their grievances with the company who hired them, Al-Eqtisadiah business daily reported.

Some of the affected teachers told the newspaper that the company officials have promised them that they would get the same full salary until the end of their contract after they threatened to resign.

Some 30 Saudi women English teachers said they had recently been demoted to the position of assistant teachers, in addition to receiving a 50 percent salary cut.

The university has replaced them with native English speaking teachers of Arab origin as part of measures to ensure the quality of education and serve the interests of students.

The demoted employees were asked to work as assistants to the new non-Saudi teachers after signing an agreement to work for a full academic year with a salary of SR6,000.

In a press statement, the university clarified that it is not directly involved in contract signings with the teachers, who are employed as part of the university's Preparatory Year Deanship program.

“The university has not sacked any teachers nor demoted them after imposing any salary cuts. On the contrary, the university is keen to retain them,” said a university statement.

“The alleged action was taken against them by the company in charge of their appointment, and this was done as per the directive of experts from the University of Auckland, who were entrusted by the university to supervise and follow up teaching activity under the preparatory year program.”

According to the statement, the experts suggested that these teachers should undergo training programs to improve their capabilities and fulfill the criteria for full time teachers in the future.

“The company in charge of hiring academic staff is responsible for demoting them as assistants until their completion of training aimed at enabling them to become full time teachers after they acquire the necessary skills,” the statement said.

It also stressed the university's keenness in improving the quality of education provided to students as well as its commitment to provide jobs to qualified Saudi women.

Meanwhile, some teachers who were demoted to assistants told the newspaper that some of them decided not to stay and resign.

After a report on their story was published in the newspaper, officials from the Company for Training Experts and Saudi British Institute, which are in charge of hiring teachers, approached the teachers and promised them that they would receive their full salary of SR6,000 until the end of their contract period, and that the university would conduct training courses for teachers who did not have CELTA certification.

Asssklm
   Iam farhath parveen.i completed my masters in computer science in 2008.presently iam working as a lecturer in King Khalid University in Abha.Iam working in this university from dec 2010.
  now i want to do in riyadh because it is very suitable n very big city.there are all requirements.

If in this princess Noura university is there any vecancy please inform me ok

thanking you

Allah Hafiz

hmm nice i think masters in computer science is little difficult then anyother subject.

pleae let me know if any engineering jobs at pnu

Assalamo alykum
          My name is Aiman A.Basit shaikh.I m completed bechlor of commerce.bechlor of lawa and I also completed master of law.now I am temporriery lecturer in south gujrat university in india in a law facalty and practising lawyer in a civil line and also doing tution classes from
1 to 10 standerd.
           Now I want to do in riyadh because it is very good city and I want to do job out of india so please if u have any vacancy 4 any department.please kindly inform me
                                                                                            Allahhafiz

hi i want to send my c.v to princess noura university economics department where should i post my c.v ? i have done my masters in economics

If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd have seen that there is an email address for PNU given above.  Use it.

Assalamu Alaikkum
My name is Amana parveen. I have completed my masters degree in computer application. I have thirteen years experience as a post graduate teacher. Now i am working as a post graduate teacher in a government school under the education ministry of India. I want to know about the computer related posts in Prince Noora University Riyad.

jasrinish wrote:

Assalamu Alaikkum
My name is Amana parveen. I have completed my masters degree in computer application. I have thirteen years experience as a post graduate teacher. Now i am working as a post graduate teacher in a government school under the education ministry of India. I want to know about the computer related posts in Prince Noora University Riyad.

A please and thank you go a long way.

Alliecat wrote:
jasrinish wrote:

Assalamu Alaikkum

A please and thank you go a long way.

Some basic ettiquette deficiencies !!

@ jasrinish - Please use "Please and Thank You" Thank You !! :P

salam i m bilquees goher.i have comleted my architectur degree in 2006.i have 4 years experience in this field.now i feel to give services in teaching field so i want to get job in Noura university..

I have master degree in city planning from University of Engineering and Tech. Lahore, Pakistan and Master in Resource Management from Toronto, Canada and I am also looking for any job in PNU in teaching or management.

Aslkm sir,
          Im Afreen Salma  Masters in Information Technology and Computer Sciences (M.Tech(C.S.E)Having 5.2 years of experience  as Assistant professor in Engineering colleges. I am keenly waiting for job in Princess noura University, if there is any position in I.T department where i can provide my services -please consider me and Reply to my mail .
            Hoping your Co-operation and a Positive Response

eagerly  waiting  for ur RESPONSE

Thanking you
                                          Allah Hafiz

Afreen Salma wrote:

...if there is any position in I.T department where i can provide my services -please consider me and Reply to my mail .
            Hoping your Co-operation and a Positive Response

eagerly  waiting  for ur RESPONSE

I doubt recruiters are trolling this site for job applicants.  You're better off applying directly with the university.

I had been working in Saudi Arabia for 10ys in various field such as Duct man,A/C technician n HAVC technician.i am in keen working Saudi Arabia again.i am looking a suitable job with great interest thank you.

I had been working in Saudi Arabia for 10ys in various field such as Duct man,A/C technician n HAVC technician.i am in keen working Saudi Arabia again.i am looking a suitable job with great interest thank you.

Rajapakse wrote:

Nice.  Then I suggest you send your CV to employers in Saudia who do this type of work.

salam i want lecturer job in prince noora university plz help me how can i upload my cv and if there is any job in computer science department then plz inform me thanks
eargely waiting for ur reply

[if u know jut inform me also yaar im eagerly waiting

The International Job Board on Dave's ESL Cafe is a great resource for those looking for English teaching jobs offered in Saudi Arabia.  Just a little FYI if that's what you're looking for :)

Hello! I need to know how can i apply for the job in Princess Noura University.:)

HELLO
I AM ASMA RIAZ, I AM AN IT TEACHER IN GGHS RUKKAN M.B.DIN. MY QUALIFICATION IS MCS WITH B.ED AS PROFESSIONAL DEGREE FOR TEACHING. I AM INTRESTED TO GET JOB IN PNU. MY JOB EXPERIANCE IS ALMOST THREE YEARS.

Aslkm sorry  sister im also searching job in pnu

ASMA RIAZ wrote:

HELLO
I AM ASMA RIAZ, I AM AN IT TEACHER IN GGHS RUKKAN M.B.DIN. MY QUALIFICATION IS MCS WITH B.ED AS PROFESSIONAL DEGREE FOR TEACHING. I AM INTRESTED TO GET JOB IN PNU. MY JOB EXPERIANCE IS ALMOST THREE YEARS.

An "IT teacher" that doesn't understand CMC netiquette discludes the use of full caps?

i want to apply as assistant professor/ lecturer in ANATOMY DEPARTMENT, and my husband also wants to apply as medical Registrar in human resources department. we both have 12 years experience in our respected feilds. i want to know that where i have to post my CV and how to apply

Hii...

how r u... can you please let me know how to apply in PNU in IT Department... even i was trying...

Thanks & Regards,
Farhan

Hi i want to apply as s STAFF NURSE

I work in Safwa Polyclinic in the year 2008-2009 as s Staff Nurse.

Hi! Asamalaikum!!I am very much interested to apply as Nurse Lecturer in your prestigious University ,Princess Noura . Please email me and hope there is vacancy as Nurse Lecturer. I finished my Master of Arts in Nursing Major in Nursing Administration. I am presently working as Nurse/Lecturer for 11 years now and I am assigned in NICU and Delivery Room. Thank you and Hope to hear from you!  :):):)

Assalam aleikum... I need to apply for office assistant job..

Dear All

do anyone advise if engineering jobs are avilable over there

ASAK.
As am aspiring for a job in princess noura university.I have an experience of 12 years .i have done my master in commerce and specialization in personnel management.

I would be  glad if a position of lecturer for  business studies is  been provided. please  help me how can i upload my cv for the mentioned vacancy.

Awaiting your response
Warm Regards
Tasneem kauser

Closed