Tea or Coffee?

Coffee is essential, tea is recreational :)

i like coffee without coffee i can't wake up.

I love coffee
I like tea

Both but mostly coffee.

I like Coffee in the morning and Ice Tea with lunch and dinner.

David1946

tea in the morning...or....a good coffee in vitosha blvd in sofia...thas thats my idea of heaven...tea has to be english breakfast...none of this herbal stuff lol :)

The only tea I ever drink is Chinese tea when I'm scoffing dim sum.
Other than that, it's ice cold water or coca cola.

I don't like coffee, I prefer cappuccino or green tea :)

If you look in my pantry you will find at least 10 pounds of different coffee beans. Kona, Sumatra, French Roast and many more. In the cabinet outside the pantry are toppings and additions like cocoa and many syrups. Look up and there is my Miele espresso machine built right into the wall and finally I have another built in, a Brew Express that is connected to water so it fills itself every morning for that first cup the minute I get up. So, I guess coffee is my favorite... tea only when I am sick... Great question....

I like flavoured tea and coffee, but at the moment tea.
While in pakistan i had desi tea made with buffalo milk and i make my own every night,but with cows milk.:D

I used to be a tea addict. But now, i'm more like a coffee with milk girl. Tea only in breakfast.

i don't like black coffee so i like tea

<3 coffee...
crazy now on milk tea :P

I drink coffee everyday ( at least 2 cups) and I dont know until when I can stop drinking it because everyone tell that coffee is not good for girls. It effects their potentia generandi. Hix. I dont want this happen with me because I really love children. Problem is...I cant give up coffee !
Any advice or idea for me, please? :((

jjk

Have you tried caffeen free coffee. I tried it and it tastes like coffee but no caffeen.

I also have stopped drinking coffee and can sleep better now :sleep

Thannks for your idea ->Haggishunter

But you know, I mean I'm very addicted to coffee. I can forget something in a day but I never forget if I havent still drunk coffee yet. Hihi. That's reason why I always worry about my future. I hope my health will be all right to do my wish.... :">

coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Green Tea

I like to drink tea because tea is good for health.

coffee, mmm the smell of coffee, coffee makes my day.

but, how would you like your coffee?
black?
white?
with milk
no sugar?
and etc...

Coffee is the best...
Cappucino
Latte
Espresso
Machiatto ( not sure of this)
Have anyone tried turkish coffee? omg! No, thanks. Very strong...

Did u know that tea also contains caffeine?

Tea. Any day any time :D

but we drink different tea here in egypt :D

cold coffee
too much coffee darkens skin ( debatable)

American coffee

Any kind of tea,  including lemon tea, and a multitude of herbal teas :)   Coffee not so much, unless its a tad sweet, such as a Mocha

same here )))

kevins001 wrote:

Any kind of tea,  including lemon tea, and a multitude of herbal teas :)   Coffee not so much, unless its a tad sweet, such as a Mocha

I love the cup of coffee from an outdoor bistro in St. Remy, Provence. Best coffee ever.

I love teas, of many kind. Green tea every day, black tea for a perk. Love my Dihlma!

coffee

tea in the afternoon

coffee in the morning

royal tea from srilanka is the best

both... but i usually take tea... oolong tea for me

Cafecito in Argentina is its own ritual. Most often served chico, strong and with a refreshing glass of sparkling water. Cookie on a doily is the finishing touch.

ohhh I like both, but I can have tea at anytime

I am a tea lover!:P Coffee makes me sleepy :happy:LOL

Oolong, green, jasmine, chamomile and chrysanthemum :D

black coffee! :D

Used to be tea.. But.. had been able to accept coffee lately. =)

Find activities and meet other expats

OR