Summer Work

Hi,

I'm looking for summer work - from June - August this year. I have no prefrence where/what it is - I just want to get out of the UK, and have decided to come to the US!

If you have any ideas of advice please let me know.

Thanks

Hi and welcome on the forum cjj695 :)

Maybe you could tell more about your profile and experiences ... This could help

Regards
Armand

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I am a student at the moment, but will finish studying in June. I am a Law student, and will have finished my legal training.

I have a lot of travel experience and spent Oct 2009 – July 2010 travelling through East Africa – Nepal – South East Asia and South America.

I have bar work experience, experience working with children and coaching sports as well as working for a Jewellery Company in a more corporate environment.

I really don't mind what kind of work I do over the summer and am just looking for something to get me out of the UK for a few months before I start working in the Legal world.

I am a fast learner and am happy to give anything a go!

I hope that helps, thanks again for your reply.

Hello cjj695,

I will suggest you to browse through the articles on the Work in USA guide page. It contains many useful information/resources which will surely guide you in your career search.

Regards

Yes, you can easily come to USA. In fact here in Tennessee there are number of these type of jobs, but it is not for sure the first come the first served.