Moving to Israel to work

Hi, Just came across this forum on the internet and i have been trying to get information on how I can move to Israel(Tel Aviv or ramat gan) to live with my Israeli girlfriend and try working there for a few months(up to 1 year) to try.
If anyone can point me in the right direction or can share their experiences with me that would be a great help.
Many Thanks
Steve

Hello Steve, Welcome on the forum :)

Have you contacted the closest Israel Embassy for some information? What they told you?

By the way, here are the contact details of the Israel Embassy in United Kingdom. 

Regards

Hi Steve. You have the right to stay in Israel for 3 months with a tourist visa, but you can't work during that time. The solution is for your gf to go to the ministry of Internal Affairs and state you're her bf and get an extended visa for you with working rights. I heard they make surprise visits btw to check if this is true.

Good luck
Candy

Thanks for the information Candy, thats really helpful
Steve

Hi Steve

I moved to Israel 1 year ago in exactly the same situation as you.  I created a webpage with answers to all the questions that I had at the time, and hopefully this can help you.  If you have any questions please do post them and I will help you if I can!  ake care,

Abi

getoninisrael.wordpress.com