Ahwal Madani

Hello Vasudevan -> You're :offtopic:

Thank you,
Aurélie

I WANT TO CHANGE THE NAME OF MY CHILD HIS NAME IS ALREADY REGISTERED IN AHWAL MADNI NOW HE IS 5 YEARS OLD PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS PROCESS

Hello muhammad yousaf ali -> Can you please lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i have already been registered for daughter, she is now 10 years old. Since, i received the temporary birth certificate (which was old procedures) & i hven't collected original b.certificate from Ahmwal Madni, Jeddah. Now, even temporary certificate copy also missing. So, i need the final birth certificate. Kindly to know how i can received the original birth certificte for my daughter.

good day i read your comment regarding birth certificate. can you please help me i cannot get an appointment because every time i log in theres a message that my birthdate is incorrect but i am sure that my birthdate is correct even it is arabic. is it possible to go in their office even ther's no appointment.please help me...

Thans for the update.
Can you guide me please where is Ahwal Madni office in Dammam?

I Want Rejister my child in birth

yo man plz tell me about a fine iam late 15 months how much i should pay to ahwal madani

Assalamualaikkum, i was employed in Jeddah,and i was with my family,when my daughter was born on 17-10-1992 in the govt hospital Jeddah,iwas issued her passport on 01-11-1992,passport number L-645951 named Yussara Ibrahim Bajaber.i now require her birth certificate for further proceedings,please help me to get my daughter's birth certificate.Jazzakkallah

Salam all, please if some body guide me.The birth certificate of my baby is single name ahmad without  my name zain.Now, what if i make passport with name Ahmad Zain.will there be a problem later on in making Aqama bcs Passposr with name Ahmad Zain and birth certificate showing only Ahmad.Please answer as early as possible.thanks

i want apointment of Ahwal madni for birth certificate of my baby

my daughters name was misspelled in the certificate.i would like to change her name as in the passport

i want apointment of Ahwal madni for birth certificate of my baby

Hi @tasleemahmad, @nifathima, @aliahammedkutty

I suggest you to visit the E-Portal of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. This might help.

Regards,

David.

Salam alekom, i was wondering on what do i need to get a birth certificate because I lost my original one and i was born in Saudi Arabia, so would you help me to tell me what are the requirements to get a replacement.
thanx

need to inform in Police, or may be in newspaper and then apply for it,

were you able to get it cancelled? how?

SALAM.. i have lost my birth certificate somewhere..but i have a copy of it..problem is my interview date is near for immigrant visa for US n i really need to reissue my orignal birth certificate..what should i do? where i have to go for it?plz help

and i live in jeddah...

how can i get online appoint ment from Ahwal Al Madni office & my baby girl born in khobar can i apply in riyadh Ahwal Al Madni office for birth certifiate?

salaamz, can anyone plzz help my daughter is 18 years old and due to some unavoidable circumstances (lost of mother's passport and e.t.c) i was not able to get my dauhter's original certificate from ahwal al madni at time of her birth , so can any one plzz help meif you have any idea related to this. JazakaaAllah khair
i recide in jeddah

l want apointment for origenal birth certificates of my children

i want  appointment for birth certificate

Hi @johnsonvarghese, @sohrab1975

I suggest you to visit the E-Portal of the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia. This might help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Birth Certificate in Jeddah

If your baby is born in a hospital like king abdulaziz university hospital, jeddah, then here are simple steps for you to follow

Step A

1. Hospital will give you a form along with vaccination card and baby file no.
2. You will fill the form and will submit on the main reception, the person will give receipt for your form submission and date of re-collection. This is called birth notification
3. When you go to collect your birth notification the hospital may ask you father iqama, mother iqama, father passport, mother passport and Nikah Nama or marriage certificate. All these are required in original.

Step B

1. Get appointment from office of Ahwal madani in Jeddah its office is in Al-Safa
2. Fill form 87 available on ministry of interiors Saudi Arabia
3. Original birth notification of hospital, father iqama, mother iqama, father passport, mother passport copies and originals will be required to go submit you request for Shahada Milad or the birth certificate.

Note that the same office gives you original birth certificate make sure that all names and iqama numbers are written correctly.

Another important thing is the sign the birth certificate from back side which is called Tasdeeque from Ahwal. This office is upstears on the same building

Best of luck

hi,

i read all the posts here ,i tried to take an appointment ,however it is giving me the message the booking is not available once i click on the appointment table.is there any problem with me or  an issue with the site overall ?

thank you,

aslamsheikh wrote:

hi,

i read all the posts here ,i tried to take an appointment ,however it is giving me the message the booking is not available once i click on the appointment table.is there any problem with me or  an issue with the site overall ?

thank you,

I saw someone trying to book an appointment a few days back. Yes, site problem.

thanks for the reply

We are trying to book an appointment for our daughter's birth certificate but it is saying that appoitment is unavailable. What should we do now? As we are in hurry we need to get appoitmwnt as soon as possible !!

Javeria.riz wrote:

We are trying to book an appointment for our daughter's birth certificate but it is saying that appoitment is unavailable. What should we do now? As we are in hurry we need to get appoitmwnt as soon as possible !!

There was an error in the system and was down last week. You can try visiting them and they might give you an appointment.

I want to know that I got my daughter temporary birth certificate one year ago. Now it's been one year completed and want to get permanent birth certificate. I heard and study that they need first year vaccination card and i have this one as well. But while booking apportionment online, there is no option for non-saudis permanent birth certificate. i got only one related option which was 'اصدار شهادة ميلاد بدل فاقد او تالف' [ISDAAR SAHAHADA MILAAD BADDAL FAAQAD AOU TALAF]. As per my understanding, it means that 'Issuance of birth certificate if there it is lost or damage' . But they did not mention about permanent and also did not mention about Saudi or non-Saudi.

Can anyone have information about how to get correct option and appointment for getting permanent birth certificate in KSA. If this rule is old now then can someone tell the new rule.

It will be great for me and for others having same issues.

Jazak ALLAH

Hi there,

Booking an appointment

1) You need to go on moi.gov.sa to book the appointment; Just Click the following link;
[url=http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/jZDLDoIwEEU_qdMHBZYFQlupgBKidGNYEIPhsTF-v2jYaGJxdjc5J

( click Here to see the image extract for your reference  http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/8caw5.jpg)
i) Enter your Iqama ID

ii) select the calendar type as Gregorian and it will pop up a calendar to choose the date from;

iii) Enter the verification Image code

2) On next page click on Book new appointment and after that you need to select option whether you want an appointment for New Birth Registration or Lost/change and select your desired region from the list for example ; Makkah, Eastern province       ( click Here to see the image extract for your reference http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/pk9zb.jpg )

3) Next Page you have to select your desired City from the list for example ; Khobar, Dammam  ( click Here to see the image extract for your reference http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/o7scb.jpg )

4) Later it will show you a date table with time slots to book your desired date and time.    ( click Here to see the image extract for your reference http://www.freeimagehosting.net/t/9r5qg.jpg )

Documents Required;

1) Print your appointment that you can create as per above steps;

2) You also need Form 87, which is available under E-Form from moi.gov.sa, here is the link;
[url=http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/wcm/connect/e9fbb8004d4bb7668c20ddbed7ca8368/civil_affairs_87.pdf?MOD

3) Passport and Iqama copies of Parents

4) Birth Information Letter from your child's hospital. (Original)

For Khobar, you can reach Civil Affairs office ( Ahwal-e-Madani ) as per the below map details;
[url=https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&safe=active&q=26%C2%B012%2723.70%22N++50

Hope that helps :)

Regards
M Taha

I will add one thing which happened to me today at Ahwal al Madina at Jubail

They requested for a translation of passport copy for wife and myself, which was not either written here :( or at the printed appointment page of MOI. However, I fulfilled the requirement through Al-Bayan services at Jubail and then only they made the birth certificate.

Hope this saves some from hassle in future.

Salam, der friends i lost the temporary birthcertificate of my daughter which was registered in riyadh and issued from Ahwal Madni. Can any body help me that how i can get the duplicate from ahwal madni.I have the copies of birthcertificate from hospital and lost birthcertificate. thanks

I have original birth certificate from Ahwal madni for my son,  Does anyone know how to add sur name in birth certificate ? What would be the process ? BTW i have already got Ikama on old name

Hi how to pay 50 SAR fine?

My son born two month before, May I have pay some penalty to register/get birth certificate. Kindly advise how much to pay and how to pay. Because when check in SADAD found only one option which is for more than year.
Kindly Advise

Zeesham wrote:

Hi,

I want to get the birth certificate for my daughter, I got the letter from the hospital, Ahwal Madani ask me to take appointment online, while doing so, there are 2 options

1. Register the birth of the child.
2. Issue the birth certificate for the child

Which one should I choose for the appointment.

Also there is a penalty if you alreaddy pass the 1 month after the birth of baby which I already did. Now how and where this penalty has to be payed? Caz no fine/penalty is showing under my iqama...

If any one has experinced this , please share...

Regards,

Anyone please let me know how to pay the penalty for birth certificate they accept cash or we have to  pay by any other means?

cash is accept,  50 SR