Do Norwegian men date foreign women?

I know a lot of Norwegian men who dates non-Norwegian women. Majority of them end up marrying :-)

Just be yourself and I believe everything will fall into its place.

Pao

Yes, they do date foreign women. I am from the Philippines and my fiance is a Norwegian. They are, well, my Norwegian man is so kind, respectful and nice guy. He is kinda shy at first when we first met, and I noticed that he is being very careful talking, i mean being so careful not to hurt my feelings. I love my Norwegian man so much, he makes me feel so loved and very special. I will never exchange him to any other guy, I have found my soul mate and im so thankful that he loves me so much. he is just the perfect guy i have always wanted and wished for. And finally im settling down with the right man. Were engaged and getting married this October.

That's lovely wishingstar. I hope you will be very happy together.

thanks alot ! :D

He/She does not "own" the place. But respect the rules of the forum like any civilized person would.

shabbychic wrote:

He/She does not "own" the place. But respect the rules of the forum like any civilized person would.

what are you referring to?

There was an incident earlier on this topic where someone asked if Norwegian gay men date foreign men. One of the moderators said this was off topic, which irritated the person who had asked the question, who felt that it wasn't. They felt that the moderator did not own the place and shouldn't interfere in people's conversations.

What I actually felt is that the woman youŽre referring to had some kind of problem with gay people, which I didnŽt like at all. Honestly, I donŽt see the difference between relationships, itŽs all about love regardless of the gender, isnŽt it? ThatŽs how I see it.

I got the impression that was what you felt, but I wanted to be careful not to put words in your mouth. :)

Correct. That was to what i was referring to. The individual that asked the off topic question, produced a very angry, even rude answer. Specially, the part about the moderator not being the "owner". Moderator's just doing his/her job. He or she are doing a great job at keeping this forum a nice place, where all are welcomed and greeted regardless of race or origin.

Thank you kindly. I can't stand it when people is rude, specially when rudeness is uncalled for.

Hi,

Now we are off topic again :whistle:
Could we get back to the question please ? :)

Peace (and Love)
Armand

I think we can conclude that Norwegian men are happy to date and even marry foreigners. Norwegians don't seem to mind having a foreign partner, and society doesn't mind. So anyone hoping to find love with one of the natives shouldn't have any problems on account of their being foreign.

Well shabbychic, I think I might have sounded hard but I didnŽt feel especially welcome by that woman. ItŽs still hard enough to be gay in many places, just like many black people (for example) feel and that kind of suggestions (you have to admit that she politely suggested something like "get out of here") donŽt help. And, as I said before, I donŽt think I slid off the topic (at least not much; itŽs not like I started to talk about the German carmaking industry...). Anyways IŽm sorry if someone felt offended by my words. And right now IŽm happily partnered to a fantastic Basque guy; I couldnŽt be any happier. Good luck to you all people.

:)

yes, there is afriend i have who got married to one.

IAM JOSEPHINE EXCLAMADOR.AND IAM 36 :)

Good for you.

Are there any websites you recommend for online dating?

Norwegian man, ME in this case LOVES to meet up whit Foreign woman to explore the way of habbits and raised to belive in different Things...

Hi, someone asked if norwegian ladies date foreign men. I am Kenyan and i would love to date a norwegian lady,i have tried getting to know some norwegian ladies via facebook but all i get is ignored friend requests and unanswered messages.

Adrian94 wrote:

Hi, someone asked if norwegian ladies date foreign men. I am Kenyan and i would love to date a norwegian lady,i have tried getting to know some norwegian ladies via facebook but all i get is ignored friend requests and unanswered messages.

this forum is also not a dating website!

We are not dating but rather asking about norwegian ladies, or please recommend us a dating site.

I believe some people use Zoosk or moteplassen. I think you will find many Norwegian women are reluctant to respond to requests from someone living outside of Norway though.

Many norwagian they really want looking someone In their country take note foreign and none foreign.But if you stayed far way,they are not easy to take a chance to know people outside Of their country.I've been experience it,:)have a nice day people.

one of my Norwegian friends met the guy who became her husband while she was living abroad on this site: http://sukker.no/

Really,:))

There are loads of Norwegian men with foreign wives and Norwegian women with foreign husbands but you'd need to check the success rates for marriages before thinking going to Norway is a good idea. An awful lot has to go right for it to make sense and you can get "stuck" here in poverty .... search the internet for "immigrants""suicide""Norway" and also try ""habitual residency test""migrant workers""norway"

I have met. Norwegian man in Az. He likes me, pictures and phone calls, how can I make a good impression on him?, he has a son in Tx and is divorced. He will see his Mom at Christmas with his son. I know he is lonely. So terrible to be lonely. I want to be with him, but I'm afraid I will do or say something wrong. I m whit with black hair. Vertically challenged, short 5' 2" tall. I want to buy him and his Mom a gift the son also
But do not want to offend in anyway. Help!!!!!!   1428TK he has asked me to remove myself off
The dating site where we found each other. I have and so has he.

Yes, of course they do! They do date foreign women and more then that I know many of them also dating Ukrainian women and looking for marriage with them! For example, i am registered on dating site mariya-club.com/searchres.php?inv=651956 and i know there are many norwegian men who look for their happiness and love. So yes, of course they do ;)

Wonderful so happy for you. I'm still lonely my guy is in 3Europe. Very lonely.  But happy for you guys.

I'd like to ask for an advice. I'm a hungarian girl and there's a norwegian boy who studies the same place as i do. We often see each other look at each other once we even smiled to each other but as i see from the former posts norwegian guys are very shy so i was thingking about to ask him for a coffee (it's not easy for me either). What do you think? Wouldn' t he think it's inappropriate that a girl asks him even if i have never done thing like this before. I don't want to be pushy. Thank you for the answers!

Hey...  If you dont have been doing that cafee yet...:)

Trying hard to not offend Norwegian guys.... Norwegian guys hardly ever approach women they stare from accross the bar until bladdered enough to walk up to a girl.
My girlfriend is Norwegian and i hang out with her hairdresser friends. All of them agree and i have seen this first hand at clubs. Norwegian men are incredibly handsome but make it easy for non norwegians to exploit their lack of "game". Norwegian women are also very bold and approach the man they want (Viking women) so the men just acept their role and wait for women to make the move...
Just one of the many things to get used to

you are right i had may sister and cousin married a norwegian men now they had kids, i been there before and i really love your country i wish i go there again...

Hi, they probably stare at you because you are beautiful, and are maybe too shy to approach you. I am coffee coloured, from the UK and married to a wonderful Norwegian man who I met on holiday in 2001. Good luck. Lilly Stv

Here (below) is a link to a wonderful blog I have just discovered. The blogger is a Dane living in Norway; she writes very amusingly and well. The post is entitled "So you want to date a Scandinavian" - very relevant to our present conversation, you will all agree!
http://thyra10.wordpress.com/2013/08/31 … ndinavian/

found this quite relevent
thelocal.no/galleries/2/gallery-how-to-snag-a-norwegian/1

wishingstar wrote:

Yes, they do date foreign women. I am from the Philippines and my fiance is a Norwegian. They are, well, my Norwegian man is so kind, respectful and nice guy. He is kinda shy at first when we first met, and I noticed that he is being very careful talking, i mean being so careful not to hurt my feelings. I love my Norwegian man so much, he makes me feel so loved and very special. I will never exchange him to any other guy, I have found my soul mate and im so thankful that he loves me so much. he is just the perfect guy i have always wanted and wished for. And finally im settling down with the right man. Were engaged and getting married this October.

That is so sweet :) I hope you had a beautiful wedding :) x

IkerAndoni wrote:

Just one question for you guys:

Do Norwegian gay men date foreign gay men? Are they attracted to dark-haired pale-skinned guys?

Thanks in advance.

Iker

I have some foreign gay friends who are married to Norwegians. :) They do get attracted to foreigners too.